Who ships to Canada

DBG

I'd like to open this thread for all the canucks to keep up on Canada. Feedback from people on various IOP's would be great.

Reactions: MdM
My first orders starting last year were with MM, and were totally successful and quality, but I ordered non generics that had good reviews. The price was a bit high and shipping took a month, so I tried Starlite. I've always received starlite orders within 2 weeks except at xmas when it took 3. His meds are also excellent. I have stayed with SL ever since and have had around 10 successful orders. I have 1 order that I made just before the strike, and only half the order came through. I assume the other one is stuck in sorting somewhere. I made a new order at the beginning of July which should arrive this week. SL is excellent, and MM is too. I might try MM again soon, I like the ease of using a CC rather than WU. Anyways, I can't really add anything that hasn't been mentioned above, but I just wanted to mention that SL and MM are good for Canada. I just hope my orders arrive, I'm really running low since only receiving half my order before the postal strike.

Peace,

Thedude.

klauts said:
i've never had an order not come through when working with starlite-rx it who id usually stick with also shaz-steroids and her sister sites will ship to canada as well with a decent rate of arrival out of 20 shaz orders ive only gotten three LL's
Never had an issue with starlite either and am in Canada. Should mention wholesale-pharmacy is also very quick for any deliveries they post from G.B., horrible wait for anything they post from H.K.

Am looking for a reliable pharmacy for hydrocodeine or oxycodone etc. that will deliver to Canada, so many do not. I can confirm MM does not now, nor diazrx, firstcall, jerarx or prescribe4u. Wow Canada, way to scare off IOPs! Maybe I will try airmail.

Last edited:
Sebastian of epharmas was shipping to canada as of last week...however he also told me that he can not accept payments from canada anymore. Apparently he needs his payments to be made in the united states for some reason. Maybe someone should email him up and find out why and perhaps some smart character can find a way of solving his dilemma.

I will say that my experience with him was excellent and he does have oxy.

I've also had good experianc with starlight and vougrx. I will say that I always thought they had a bit of a colder attitude to there clients than others did back in the day. BTW i've heard rumours that Kob is back in business(another serb source from back in the day) and he always shipped to canada as well.

I'm making an order with another European source sometime in the next week or so, when I get my order/LL/scammed i'll let you know.

I've never recieved a canadian LL, can someone post what they look like. Normally I find that orders just don't arrive and yet I know they were sent to me because of the nature of the transaction. I'm talking about herbal supplemts not meds. They take the stuff out of the box that they don't want you having and send the rest on it's merry way. I've also had an order of Dilantin that I ordered from internationalantiagingsystems, customs shipped it to the ministry of health and the ministry of health sent it to me. So sometimes when something is inspected it can still make it to you. Just not the stuff that helps with pain and insomnia/anxiety.

Budmail also ships within canada and sells medicinal M.J. and the prices are very reasonable. They also sell oil, budder and a few other interesting items. Indica is very good for pain and often usefull for a sleep aid and anxiety. The down side is that you need to lock your refrigerator before using that stuff.

Never had an issue with starlite either and am in Canada. Should mention wholesale-pharmacy is also very quick for any deliveries they post from G.B., horrible wait for anything they post from H.K.

Am looking for a reliable pharmacy for hydrocodeine or oxycodone etc. that will deliver to Canada, so many do not. I can confirm MM does not now, nor diazrx, firstcall, jerarx or prescribe4u. Wow Canada, way to scare off IOPs! Maybe I will try airmail.
I confirm as of today that airmail chemist is able to ship here. Also, he is very quick - one week from date of shipment to receipt.

Hello fellow citizens,

My latest updates :

Starlite :

June order, just before the strike/lock-out :

• delivered July 11.
  • 40 days to arrive, a few days after the end of the lock-out.

September order :

• Post dated September 20th
  • Delivered today, October 3rd - 13 days Yeah ! /default_biggrin.png

N.B. : Love Jim's new site /default_wub.png

Midnight Moon

My 3rd Order

• Post Date : September 19
  • Delivery : September 30 = 11 days Impressive !

I have to add that their new site is also a MAJOR improvement /default_smile.png

I also ordered from :

• Mexican IOP : MedicinesMexico,com as well as MedicinesMexicoRX.com : same company, just different products.
  • and a little known Romanian seller who operates through a more or less temporary WEB site : buy-tenuate-regenon

both with success,

but I had to use a U.S.A. re-mailer as they wouldn't deliver to Canada.

Still, I mention them here as they carry hard to find medicines. I will add that I almost never use pain killers stronger than Naproxen, so I can't be of much help if this is what you are looking for, but you can still check their product lists on their sites.

Th-th-th-that's all folks /default_smile.png

G

Guinevere said:
Good day paesanos,

In case you missed this post on the Starlite thread, I double posting here :

Just to let everybody know : STARLITE HAS CLOSED IT'S ACCOUNT WITH AlertPay. From now on, it's ONLY WU.

And Jim dos not want us to transfer WU on-line or on the phone; he wants us to go in person. Somehow, I'm not sure Jim is aware that they ask you a lot more questions in person. And yes, you have to show proper ID.The convenience store owner in my neighbourhood keeps on pestering me with her questions, as if she was the border police. Proper W5.

I did talk to someone at WU's management about that. I was told that they actually INSTRUCT THEIR AGENTS to ask all these questions. In my opinion, it's none of their beeswax - confidentiality, protection of personal information and all that. They are not law enforcement officers and we shouldn't have to answer all these personal questions. But one doesn't dare being curt with an agent, especially in one's neighbourhood.

I think I will have to go to a Wallmart that offers WU service. Their clerks might be busy enough that they just will not care to whom and why I'm sending money. But damn it /default_angry.png , it's a really long drive, and a heavy traffic to get through. This is Canada. WU agents are not to be found on every street corner, and Wallmarts are a scarcer than in the USA.

Still, I don't understand /default_huh.png the difference for Jim if I use WU over the Internet or in person. Every transaction is recorded in their system anyway !

Oh well ! I really appreciate dong business with Jim. So I guess I will go through all that trouble. Not happy about it though. /default_sad.png
Bizarre...I'm rarely asked for ID...only twince I can think of.

Of course that one time was a nightmare. They'd done the first part of transfer (including taking my cash)...I was using a fake name and then they asked for ID because apparently 'the system was asking them' (?)...so I couldn't get my money back without ID matching my false name. The WU guy felt bad for me because I said I had my wallet at home which was very far away. He actually entered my name and used his driver's license with a slight modification (changed the province) for the info requested. Thank you WU guy...saved my ass. I guess it might be different because I'm in Canada? Maybe because I always live in large cities? (The other time it happened was the only time I ever tried in a town.) EDIT - Just realized your in Canada too...

Last edited:
Hello fellow citizens,

My latest updates :

Starlite :

June order, just before the strike/lock-out :

• delivered July 11.
  • 40 days to arrive, a few days after the end of the lock-out.

September order :

• Post dated September 20th
  • Delivered today, October 3rd - 13 days Yeah ! /default_biggrin.png

N.B. : Love Jim's new site /default_wub.png

Midnight Moon

My 3rd Order

• Post Date : September 19
  • Delivery : September 30 = 11 days Impressive !

I have to add that their new site is also a MAJOR improvement /default_smile.png

I also ordered from :

• Mexican IOP : MedicinesMexico,com as well as MedicinesMexicoRX.com : same company, just different products.
  • and a little known Romanian seller who operates through a more or less temporary WEB site : buy-tenuate-regenon

both with success,

but I had to use a U.S.A. re-mailer as they wouldn't deliver to Canada.

Still, I mention them here as they carry hard to find medicines. I will add that I almost never use pain killers stronger than Naproxen, so I can't be of much help if this is what you are looking for, but you can still check their product lists on their sites.

Th-th-th-that's all folks /default_smile.png

G
Have initiated a MM order two days back, will keep all posted as to how well this works for this Canadian.

Guinevere said:
Somehow, I'm not sure Jim is aware that they ask you a lot more questions in person.
I've heard its the other way around; online is more strict. I had zero questions asked when I went in person.

I've heard its the other way around; online is more strict. I had zero questions asked when I went in person.
That's my experience in general as well, but as i mentioned above it really depends where you go. IMHO supermarkets like safeway are your best bet....they are too busy to bother asking and/or are not trained as thoroughly as places specializing in transfers and money exchanges. The latter I avoid after one very close call to losing my money (I used a fake name and they asked for ID AFTER I gave the cash) and a couple leery experiences.

Guinevere said:
I have an order that was to be shipped in two parcels on October 10 and October 12. I received one on November 3 (about 23 days - no readable postmark), and I'm still waiting for the 2nd one, going on 38 days !

I remember last year's mishaps that stretched from November to February. I hope that we are not going through the same epidemic of "donations". /default_dry.png

Guinevere - I assume you're referring to SL since that's the longest of my list of complaints? I definitely agree I could do without such a rash of disappearances. In J's defense he attempted reship of half of what went missing for me last week. However to make the whole situation worse, only half of THAT reshipment arrived meaning only one quarter in total arrived and only after a really long time. To me that totally vindicates J though, I mean who would go through the crazy hassle of reshipping 1/4 of a given order just to rip people off and keep their name intact...of course unless he is an evil genius half-robot bent on world domination /default_huh.png
Well, I spoke too soon regarding the AMC order...we normally get two post people per day passing any particular street, one for lettermail, the other for parcels, signature required stuff. I thought both had passed since I got a letter which usually happens second but apparently it was my neighbor passing on mis-addressed mail, so yay, AMC came through.

@Gu

I had one of my orders from SL go missing during the postal strike, it was a half order. The other half came through, but then I tried Shaz and it didn't show up mid summer. Now I'm at 25 days with a SL order. I wonder if customs adds names to screen or addresses, maybe I should try using a different shipping name or using a redirecting service? Any suggestions welcome.

Last edited:
Hey @somaclone, /default_smile.png

About MM, I also sent them a message via their site to confirm that they did not deliver to Canada anymore, hoping for some sort of an explanation.

No answer either.

Too bad. Where else will I now find my Halcion /default_huh.png ?

I have found that very few iops do not ship to Canada...

I have also never had a shipment go missing or get seized.

I always felt that Canada Customs was/is a lot more lax than many other countries. But that could just be my luck..?...?

Good Luck my fellow Canucks...

Peace, Emmmi

What do the Canadian Customs LL state?

Personally, I've never got one. But I wonder if they are pretty strict - meaning 2 or 3 strikes and you're out!

Last edited:
I have found that very few iops do not ship to Canada...

I have also never had a shipment go missing or get seized.

I always felt that Canada Customs was/is a lot more lax than many other countries. But that could just be my luck..?...?

Good Luck my fellow Canucks...

Peace, Emmmi
Maybe they are being purposefully lax? I used to be able to ship in Inka Tea a thousand bags at a time. No more. Now even a box of 20 is stopped. I really don't get the rhyme or reason of customs. They also once stopped my culture of Claviceps purpurea and destroyed it - it's not even restricted in Canada. Yet all these pharms go through no issue....

I've placed 2 orders with Starlite and both came in fine.

I've placed 1 order with Shaz on Nov 23 and I'm still waiting for it. Canada Post says this:

2011/12/02 20:52 MISSISSAUGA International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

So it's been in customs for 6 weeks now -- does anyone know if that means the package has been seized?

I've placed 2 orders with Starlite and both came in fine.

I've placed 1 order with Shaz on Nov 23 and I'm still waiting for it. Canada Post says this:

2011/12/02 20:52 MISSISSAUGA International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

So it's been in customs for 6 weeks now -- does anyone know if that means the package has been seized?
I'm no expert when it comes to Customs, but I have had my fair share of 'fun' with them over the past 5 months.

Sorry to say, but I would wager that 6 weeks looks to be more like a seizure than anything else. Normally, it should either clear Customs within a week (tops) or a LL would be sent. Or, they just don't bother informing you at all and let it sit until they burn the whole shabang at the end of the year - party.

Ditch

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back