Who ships to Canada

Ive been working with Jim for over 2 years now. Great service. But very recently Ive been having problems on the receiving side of things.

Is Canada cracking down? I really hope my last SL order comes thru, I usually receive within 2 weeks, its now at 3 weeks, I am spoiled with the fast shipping I guess, but I feel really bad telling Jim when the order isnt received, because Im sure hes done everything right....

Normally, it should either clear Customs within a week (tops) or a LL would be sent. Or, they just don't bother informing you at all and let it sit until they burn the whole shabang at the end of the year - party.
I'm sure those customs workers have some of the best stocked medicine cabinets in the country. ^_^

Im at 4 weeks on my first starlight order, fingers crossed. It would be great to have some local canadian options.

Im at 4 weeks on my first starlight order, fingers crossed. It would be great to have some local canadian options.
I feel your pain.. My first starlite order and been waiting 32 days

I also have an order from airmail chemist which was shipped on feb 3

Which has not arrived yet.. The good thing about that is it has a tracking number

And apparently arrived in customs on 2/28

I feel your pain.. My first starlite order and been waiting 32 days

I also have an order from airmail chemist which was shipped on feb 3

Which has not arrived yet.. The good thing about that is it has a tracking number

And apparently arrived in customs on 2/28
My first and so far only order from AMC arrived in about 10 days. I was very happy with the whole transaction. Will use them again.

I've placed my first ever order with premier supplier.

They ship from Romania I believe and they are shipping to Canada.

I'll keep updated when I recieve the package.

Nothing ive ordered from 2 suppliers has arrived

For 40 days i'm in canada

I ordered some hard to find meds from a few of the sites included in the Airmailchemist group and almost all them arrived to my residence in Canada. The few that either got lost or were seized, the IOP quickly refunded my money or offered to ship again once I notified them of the problem. You can't go wrong them.

DITCH

Last edited:
Just noticed this on all the AIRMAIL GROUP websites today. Looks like Canada is REALLY clamping down and not worth the vendors chance to send there, considering they promise refunds if seized.

I may now need a third country of residence as my two existing ones ones have become tighter than a ducks asshole. Starting to feel like a bad game of Monopoly.

Dear Customers!

--> Please state actual daily intake and do not order more than a 3 months supply!

--> Please note that registration from Canada/Sweden is temporarily restricted!

Apologies and kind regards - Your AirmailMeds Team

DITCH

Last edited:
I don't know about cheaper prices then AMC, but some of the meds are okay. If this place really delivers into canada then you might have to use this place and chug up the price increase but with their service they provide you'll probably end up liking the place. It all depends on the person really.

It sucks how AMC is becoming more and more strict on things. First the amount of orders you could place per month, then no visa to US clients, now can't ship into canada or Sweden!?

What's next?! AMCs always been good but GOVs are really killing it for those in real need.

Im looking to purchase some ***** eh, rxjera seems to have a good price for them and good reviews but they dont ship to canada eh, so i would have to use a remailer in the states correct? Can anyone give me some respected remailers and , some pharmacys where i can get ***** I have never placed and order before so I want to make the first one a good one obviously eh, I live in the western part of Canada eh so some help setting up my first purchase will be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Last edited:
Canada is crazy, they have so many online pharmacies that ship all over the world, but try to block any imports of drugs or even cosmetics these days. They are trying to protect the online pharmacy industry in Canada. East cost of Canada is not that bad for imports, but if you live on the west coast and the items go through Vancouver then you have a harder time to get them without seisure or delays from the Vancouver Customs Bureau.

My last orders, all placed towards the end of April were a disaster :

• AirMailPh1 : 1st half delivered within 7 days - according to trckng : 2nd half sitting in customs for almost 2 months. Write off! /default_sad.png
  • IGLOO : 1st order I ever made with them; should have been shipped in two parts. Nothing arrived. Write off! /default_wacko.png
  • TopTenMds : 2nd half arrived within 7 days of mailing. 1st half never showed up. Write Off! /default_angry.png
  • One patch of blue in the big grey Canadian sky : my Startlie order arrived within 2 weeks, in mid-May. /default_wub.png

I've written to all three first IOP's hoping for an arrangement. We'll see. /default_huh.png

G.

has anyone placed and order from premiersupplier to canada? and to be you have to register with jim right? is he accepting new customers now? if so how long will it take, i just recently tried registering via their contact form on their site

For any Canadians having trouble with customs, give Ambar a try. I am 2/2 so far. Also had good luck with AMC, but only with certain products.

What would solve our Canadian dilemma is if we had a pharmacy shipping within Canada only... adios border problems! ...one can dream.

Hey guys i also have had shipping delays and missing orders recently . Here are

my recent orders

1. Igloorx Order date june 2 - first envelope arrived on July 11! second envelope never came = 200 down the drain

2. Starliterx -order date July 1 (5 envelopes in total) = First envelope July 27 ; Second envelope = aug 2 : Third =today august 10 -so far i am happy -2 envelopes to go

3. Airmailchemist- order date July 21 = tracking numbers do not work did not receive anything yet.

4.Topathletesgear.com order date July 27 ( i have never ordered anything from this site but i am a member of another online pharmacy forum and this site was recommended) So i decided to roll the dice and placed 170.00 order -waiting for the result will let you know guys how it goes

Update on recent orders:

1. Igloorx still have not received my second envelope , just logged in to their site and it says that they are no longer shipping to Canada...

2. Starliterx -received 4 envelopes out of 5 from original order july 1 -have yet to receive $150 worth of product....

3. Airmailchemist-received 2 packages out of 4 ..

4. Topathletesgear -after reading that many people have yet to receive their products, and Gregory specifically promised that the delivery would take maximum 14 days . After waiting for almost a month , i sent him an email stating that i might lose $200 , but in online pharmacy business the word of mouth is everything and if he is running a scam , i would write about his scam on dbg . He responded very quickly saying that the order had been delayed, but its on its way.

August 20, i did receive my product ( again waited almost a month) . It gets harder and harder to get products to Canada

Last edited:
I received this e-mail a couple of weeks ago from AMC:

Shipping To Canada,

Due to increasing difficulties in delivering your orders safely and securely, we have introduced new measures which we sincerely hope you will understand and welcome. In an effort to first and foremost protect you as our valued existing clients, we are differentiating our terms and are granting you the following preferential terms:

Existing Regular Customers

- Order Size: Max 1 item / max 120 pills / max USD 200

- Payment Method: Visa and Amex / Western Union / MoneyGram

- Shipping: Free, by regular mail without tracking, no reshipments in case of non-delivery

I haven't tried ordering from AMC since early May - three out of four shipments seized. Anyone in Canada having any luck with AMC recently?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see a vendor actively adjusting package mods for shipment to Canada, although most vendors that ship to canucks do, they just aren't so outward about it. I have never ordered from amc, but just saying it's cool that they are pro shipping to canucks /default_smile.png .

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back