Who ships to Canada

But the part that concerns me is:

- Shipping: Free, by regular mail without tracking, no reshipments in case of non-delivery

Before the shipping was through Registered Mail. And, AMC would refund the $$$ or do a reshipment in case of seizure. It happened to me a few times and they were quick to refund the $$$.

However, now it seems they changed that "luxury" do to such a high seizure rate.

And with the high prices AMC charge for most of their products, personally I would not risk another order as their packaging is far from being discreet. I used them a few times knowing if it got seized, I could get a refund. Not many vendors do that these days, and personally I don't blame them with all the scam artists buyers out there who deny they got their goods, when in fact they did. Those idiots ruin it for the rest of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello tere guys I am also a Canadian and looking to try out some other IOPs. The only person I have been ordering from for the past three months is starlite and he is fantastic, but does not stock some of the products that I am interested in. Anyone with any experience ordering to Canada please give me some advice

-lewyew

Hello tere guys I am also a Canadian and looking to try out some other IOPs. The only person I have been ordering from for the past three months is starlite and he is fantastic, but does not stock some of the products that I am interested in. Anyone with any experience ordering to Canada please give me some advice

-lewyew
PM SENT

I too am looking for a vendor that ships to Canada, starlite is great, but I also don't think they have the meds I am looking for. Mind shooting me a PM as well ?

I have a decent contact as well, but I can't get ahold of him right now for some reason.

Thanks,

-LaNdo

I too am looking for a vendor that ships to Canada, starlite is great, but I also don't think they have the meds I am looking for. Mind shooting me a PM as well ?

I have a decent contact as well, but I can't get ahold of him right now for some reason.

Thanks,

-LaNdo
Aside from Starlite, I heard PINK will send to Canada.Though I have no personal experience with that IOP.

Top10Meds will ship there too, but I am not a big fan of their products, their packaging, nor their customer service. That I can personally vouch for.

But to each their own. Live and let learn.

Slammer

I once bought Propecia from a Candian pharmacy. Can't remember the name.
What exactly is the purpose of this post? BESIDES TO GET TO TWENTY?

Wow, senior members, I'm sorry, but I'm seeing the recent efforts, spearheaded by RH, as an epic freaking fail right now!

FG

What exactly is the purpose of this post? BESIDES TO GET TO TWENTY?

Wow, senior members, I'm sorry, but I'm seeing the recent efforts, spearheaded by RH, as an epic freaking fail right now!

FG
I totally agree.  This guy makes a BS post every ten minutes!  Just a short sentence or two.  Say hello to our newest worthless member!

Yep. Imagine if it were 100 posts. That's why I I said No Waaay to that. Really post count doesn't matter. W just need to report the idiots I suppose. SS you're right. I don't think admin really cares what people post here. That being said I do think we need to just let it go and ignore the idiots and report the posts that cause problems. All this pissing and moaning about wanting/needing mods does no good.

I'm just glad that SS and FG are both still here. Besides you 2 and like 2-3 more I could just not come back here. I can ignore the idiots but this isn't really fun anymore either. Honestly I've checked in once a day for the last week or so to if Shattered or Heisenburg has said something funny or if Vitalis has found another way back in. Other than that .....

Note from Admin: PM send.

Try looking in to a domestic shipper in USA. Odds of it getting clear and making it to Canada are considerably better than from elsewhere. And yes, top10 does ship there, as does dusko if I'm not mistaken. 

Try looking in to a domestic shipper in USA. Odds of it getting clear and making it to Canada are considerably better than from elsewhere. And yes, top10 does ship there, as does dusko if I'm not mistaken. 
Dunno about Dusko. He-she-they(??) sent me their product list. I e-mail about what product I was interested in, and asked if they shipped to Canada. That was two weeks ago. No answer.

On the other hand, my order from Top10 was shipped on May 2 and 3; and I received on May 6 and 7. WOW! Mail takes longer to get from my house to my neighbour!!!

G.

lcath said:
Can anyone reccommend me a remail service?  I really need help; it would be much appreciated.  Tnanks.
If you're looking for a US based service that will receive and forward your mail to Canada, or anywhere else for that matter, I highly recommend the following:

www.americanmailnet.com

I have used their services for several years now, primarily for business purposes, but also for receipt / forwarding of personal "care packages". They have a number of different service levels, are reasonably priced and have an exceptionally prompt and professional staff. Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, is the fact that their owner and staff are very privacy focused, and are quite highly regarded among individuals and companies who require absolute discretion in the daily correspondence.

There is also a thread elsewhere on the board where you can find similar service providers, including some that do not require a monthly service fee. These "free" service providers only charge you for items actually received and forwarded, although be advised that the shipping markup is rather significant. Moreover, I also caution people to remember the old saying, "You get what you pay for". Personally, where packages of the type that we're discussing are concerned, I prefer to pay a modest monthly fee for the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the protection of my privacy is a central focus of the service provider's business model.

lcath said:
Thanks so much, Jewbacca!  I have had no luck whatsoever with receiving any orders so this is my last resort.  Again, thanks for your help. /default_smile.png
No trouble Icath, always glad to be of assistance. Best of luck.....

Jewy

If you're looking for a US based service that will receive and forward your mail to Canada, or anywhere else for that matter, I highly recommend the following:

www.americanmailnet.com

(...)
Thank you so very much Jewbacca /default_smile.png ,

The last order from Mexico was sent, as usual, to my up to now dependable remailer in Texas. However, as they routinely repackage every parcel they reship, they told me they could not send it to me until I provided them with a U.S.A. address.

I'll open an account with them for my further orders and hope  /default_rolleyes.gif  that my last one is still waiting for my instructions down in Texas.

Cheers!

G

Oh! And just to let my fellowmen&women know about delivery time here in Nouvelle-France :

Ordered from TTM in beginning of July.

Shipped in 3 parts :

All 3 arrived in my home in 7 days or less (4 to 5 working days) from post date stamp.

GRRRRREAT!

hey does anyone know reliable sites that sells anti-emitics, chloroquine phosphate and phenobarbital to Canada? 

ty for any info

Just ordered from TTM today, i'll let you know how it goes.....i like the way they warn you about Canadian customs as soon as you register and see your adress, and make really sure that you're the one taking the risk.  I went for low-cost, small package order, so we'll see if it goes through.  They're different from others, for sure. *Fingers crossed*

I've been unlucky with all my orders from various places in the last few months, but i realized they were all shipping from India, which is not helping.  I got refunds at most places, but it gets frustrating to wait, and wait, and wait....to get nothing. 

If i'm unsuccessful this time around, i guess i'll have to try a remailing service, my last resort.

Quick update on my order with TTM....got it today after only 5 working days, no custom issues!  They are great!

I received this e-mail a couple of weeks ago from AMC:

Shipping To Canada,

Due to increasing difficulties in delivering your orders safely and securely, we have introduced new measures which we sincerely hope you will understand and welcome. In an effort to first and foremost protect you as our valued existing clients, we are differentiating our terms and are granting you the following preferential terms:

Existing Regular Customers

- Order Size: Max 1 item / max 120 pills / max USD 200

- Payment Method: Visa and Amex / Western Union / MoneyGram

- Shipping: Free, by regular mail without tracking, no reshipments in case of non-delivery

I haven't tried ordering from AMC since early May - three out of four shipments seized. Anyone in Canada having any luck with AMC recently?
I have ordered from AMC and the delivery time was less then 2 weeks.  No Customs interference.  The order was dispatched on Aug. 15th I think.

Have had 5 order to AMC group delivered over the summer. Delivery was 5-14 days with average about 7. Interestingly some cough medicine was opened by customs but I still received it intact

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back