Who ships to Canada

TTM. Have done 4 orders with them since March. All came through. Delivery was around 10 days. Except for anything pain related things were as described

I just made an order with AMC. I will update every details for my fellow canadien in this thread and the international Airmail Chemist thread. I pay with Money Gram, as Canadian could not use credit card anymore on that site. The only way to pay is Money Gram or Western Union. This is like cash money, so I just take a chance. They have good reputation so why not??

Hello Clona, I removed your other post, it's not a good idea to post a play-by-play of all your order details, for you or the vendor.  A simple

Sent:

Shipped:

Received: 

report works just fine.  And of course you could add comments about product quality, vendor communication, etc. as well if desired.  

Is Starlight up and running again? I got a response when I emailed them with price lists.. or is it a scam now? I tried to join airmail chemist.. but Canadians are blocked from registering for the time being. Really need a good source in Canada or ships to Canada. I have an order through TTM I put in 2 separate orders just  in-case of seizure.. Can't order more than 1 time in 10 days. 

I have an order in with buysomaonline as they guarantee delivery. Was shipped on the 25 of Nov. Nothing arrived this week. Fingers crossed for next week otherwise they said they would reship. I hate the waiting game

I am in "French" Canada. I have read the posts on this page and am considering VogueRX to order from...I guess it is not PC to ask "how can I contact Shaz"?

Anyhow,my first day here so I will continue to look around.

It's been officially two weeks since my order has shipped and my TN from India still doesn't work. Has anyone had this happen before? They said to try on Canada post but that keeps showing up invalid. Thank you!

Good luck. CBSA (Canada Customs) is pretty efficient and "tight", and anything coming from India or its neighbours - especially EMS with a TN - will be highly scrutinized. Your letter may be stuck in transit due to the upcoming holidays, or, it might not have been scanned when it left. If it was actually sent, it should eventually pop-up on the CanadaPost website as arriving in Canada. After that, it goes into customs. Are you sure the site you used is legit? I have a feeling you might have been scammed. Let's hope not....

Last edited:
They sent me the wrong TN. New one says it arrived Dec 4 and has been sent for further processing. Hasn't seen customs yet. A family member who works for Canada post said they are incredibly backed up. Fingers crossed

Does anyone know of sources of rHGH. Human Growth Hormone that are legit that will ship to canada? I am looking for just the bulk lypholized powder to manufacture it into vials.

also.. what is the address to VogueRX.. I hope I am not crossing any guidelines by asking.. I also got an email from starlight.. Are they good to go again? I got my price list..

So has ANYONE had success with oc ir with ANY site? I can not seem to find one!! /default_sad.png

I do not have anyone to re-direct packages or pay over the boarder...

Does anyone know of sources of rHGH. Human Growth Hormone that are legit that will ship to canada? I am looking for just the bulk lypholized powder to manufacture it into vials.

also.. what is the address to VogueRX.. I hope I am not crossing any guidelines by asking.. I also got an email from starlight.. Are they good to go again? I got my price list..

Starlite is good to go again. And they have always made the order arrive to me in Canada.

As for Vogue, read that thread about them if it's still up. Probably in the Black List. My experience with them went only so far as a few email exchanges where they were ruder than hell and acted like immature punks. Wouldn't give me the advertised 10% discount unless I'd convince the ADMIN here to delete some negative posts about them made by several members. Like I had the power to do that, WTF? And, what kind of ethics do they think I have. Obviously none, if that's what they insisted me on doing. Thus, they lost me as a potential customer within a few short hours. 

Any URL to reach Starlite?  The one mentionned previously in this thread doesn't work.
From what I gather, you need to send them an email and they'll send you back a product and price list. No website anymore. Your're right.

As for their email address, I'm sure it's on this thread somewhere, but I believe it's been changed so search for something recent. Sorry, but I don't have it handy right now.

Perhaps somebody else does?

Cheers.. 

From what I gather, you need to send them an email and they'll send you back a product and price list. No website anymore. Your're right.

As for their email address, I'm sure it's on this thread somewhere, but I believe it's been changed so search for something recent. Sorry, but I don't have it handy right now.

Perhaps somebody else does?

Cheers.. 
Thanks, found the email address on another thread (thread title actually).  I contacted the guy and got a quick answer and product list.  Too bad he doesn't have what i want!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back