Who ships to Canada

Guinevere said:
Older post that I'm bumping here, but it was definitely informative reading for Canadians. Now I just need to search out menus from these various listings. I've been in contact w/ SL. Great reply, but still trying to search out fent. Done more reading on re-mailers and see that there's plenty of risks involved...but customs is a risk as well so I dunno. Thinking maybe a re-mailer who knows what he/she is doing is the best option for me so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Older post that I'm bumping here, but it was definitely informative reading for Canadians. Now I just need to search out menus from these various listings. I've been in contact w/ SL. Great reply, but still trying to search out fent. Done more reading on re-mailers and see that there's plenty of risks involved...but customs is a risk as well so I dunno. Thinking maybe a re-mailer who knows what he/she is doing is the best option for me so far.
It's really not a good idea to go off of information this old. These places are either gone or blacklisted. Things change rapidly in this environment and even information from 6 months ago would be outdated. Stick with the vendors that have current threads because they are the ones people are using with success now, not years ago!

It's really not a good idea to go off of information this old. These places are either gone or blacklisted. Things change rapidly in this environment and even information from 6 months ago would be outdated. Stick with the vendors that have current threads because they are the ones people are using with success now, not years ago!
okey doke! Thanks for the heads up 2e /default_smile.png

Lots of places ship to Canada. You just need to find the right one that works for you. Lots of reading my friend. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttm shipped polls in 12 days to bc.  ampules took 18 days and 2 were broken.

Made 2 purchases 2 different vendors to northern Canada. ..... will let you know when they arrive all the timing info...very curious myself:) 

TTM also warned me of issues with canada customs....kinda use at your own risk.... I chose not to risk it and used jim and dusko....Comments lead me to think their packaging is above par.  I will comment upon receiving 

D'S letter hit CC.....now the waiting to see if it will move!   Fingers and toes crossed;)  very quick from D to CC. 

Sent June 2

Hit CC June 11 

To my hands.....?  We shall see. ..will post when I know more:)  

Me too Cat...me too haha;)  looking like its moving on the transit bar but no updates.....hopefull will see it end of week;)  

Woohoo on its way expected on the 25th...I don't even think it hit cc at all...just slow at the sorting facility.  So ;

Paid may 28th or something

Shipped june2

Arrive in ca june 11/process on the 17th 

To me june 25th 

Hell of a turnover since I am at the end of the earth canada !   Wow!  

Recieved jims letter june 22

Paid 5th

Sent 8th

Very fast to northern ca and i mean northern ca !

Received today Dusko 2 days early than the estimate.....genius wrapping.....not opened or touched at cc!  I would post on email site only but i dont have enough posts yet (50 min)  thanks again! Easy transaction superior vendor!  Will be in touch /default_wink.png 

SL order date august 24th 

First envelope shipped august 26th and arrived sept 15th

No other envelopes have arrived as of today oct 6th......

Emailed vendor.. ..replied a slow turn around for orders in this date range.

I haven't received any LLs 

Anyone else not received orders around these dates from SL?  

SL order date august 24th 

First envelope shipped august 26th and arrived sept 15th

No other envelopes have arrived as of today oct 6th......

Emailed vendor.. ..replied a slow turn around for orders in this date range.

I haven't received any LLs 

Anyone else not received orders around these dates from SL?  
What is the update on this?  Recommended?  Did you receive your order?

Not received.... no LL's. There are a few of us from that date range ...... I am going to ask for re-ship in a weekish.

Placed an order with SL the 16 and arrived today (28/10). It's my fourth order with them, never encountered a problem.

Highly recommended

I use SL they ship to Canada and i userly received my goods around 12 day they are pretty reliable. I never encountered a problem with them too, maybe because i don't  place big huge order.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always best just to order an moths  supply as ive heard of people receiving even after customs opening them!!!

Small and regular is the key in my book..

Bliss.....

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back