Who ships to Canada

@words4you if the vendor is listed on the forum then you can mention them. If not, then no. I will send you a pm about it and as far as I know, no Mexican vendor ships outside of the US.

Im looking to buy some concerta or ritalin. Which website or person have the fastest shipping ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I am new here and a Canadian. I know not to ask for specifics, but is it possible (thru the right channels on this site) to get strong p/meds? (Fent/oZys) Im already on dillies 4m + 9+6 c0ntin$. Not strong enuff. Built tolerance. Chronic pain patient. Doc catching grief from our Govt, wont go any higher..

Or am i wasting my time? I understand Mex wont help us, but is there hope for me otherwise, if i keep digging? Thanks.

(wanted to pm the mod in private about this question, but not enuff posts) 

Also curious about Ket@m1ne availablity, due to depression.

Thank you 

Hello I am new here and a Canadian. I know not to ask for specifics, but is it possible (thru the right channels on this site) to get strong p/meds? (Fent/oZys) Im already on dillies 4m + 9+6 c0ntin$. Not strong enuff. Built tolerance. Chronic pain patient. Doc catching grief from our Govt, wont go any higher..

Or am i wasting my time? I understand Mex wont help us, but is there hope for me otherwise, if i keep digging? Thanks.

Thank you 
PM sent @Luvoxy

new to the forum. i see a lot of people recommending  starlight for us canadians, but the most recent post was from last year. is it still legit? and should i be using western union rather than a credit card?

@PTFC, would you mind sending me a PM with the info you sent the poster above, I am looking high and low for similar products, oZy, dillies, but having no luck. please and thank you!

sucks in canada theyve tossed oxycontin out like candy to thousands then pulled back too far

cant even get a methadone dose past 100 and that doesnt stop the illness. maybe lasts 10 hours and they want you to blame it on low testosterone and get your business from that too.

they have the most low junky signs like "want to feel like a man again? make sure to check with our testosterone progran" in black magic marker on a dirty wrinkly paper.

i dont see the wealthy addicts putting up with this crap.

Thank you 
I just found an SY vendor ships to Canada. Roberto. Quite pricey but may have what you’re looking for

I just found an SY vendor ships to Canada. Roberto. Quite pricey but may have what you’re looking for
I was about to say there is an SY vendor. and yeah..he is HIIIIIGH priced for sure. But, you'll get what you pay for. his email is around..

I live in the BC interior. My advice is use Jim @ SL. If he has what your looking for this is a no brainer. The price is

right and the product is righteous. Customer service is always good.

I live in the BC interior. My advice is use Jim @ SL. If he has what your looking for this is a no brainer. The price is

right and the product is righteous. Customer service is always good.
What is SL website. I can't find it.

I've been a customer since 2010. You can choose your product on that site, and then order by e-mail. You will get a courteous answer usually within 24 hours - weekends and time zone have to be accounted of, of course. 

Delivery time to Canada (Eastern) can be a short as 10 days and as long as 5 to 6 weeks. My average has been about 3 weeks.

As to payment methods, ask  about what use can use in Canada in yourtfirst e-mail..

@2earls' advice is really the best. Read back on the Starlite thread. You will get all the information you need.

Good luck!

Too bad it's gone now. Although  there is what could be a spoofer / scammer since one of their products is diacetylmorphine 15mg pills...and nothing about where they ship from...uses starlightpharmaceuticals.com

I haven't found anything  about them, but even if they are real, minimum order of 180 USD (remember the CAD is pretty weak nowadays, it's not like it was for a decade+ equal to USD or even more worthy. That mid 2015 slump really hurts and it's stuck there at 0,77 USD or such since then). They claim a 85% success mailing rate to Canada, 95 to US/UK, which surprises me, the UK banned everything that could be construed as psychoactive except if it is medication, booze and cigarettes, because of course the latter two help people so much....

Im looking to buy some concerta or ritalin. Which website or person have the fastest shipping ?
In Canada if you need methylphenidate, Biphentin is superior to Concerta...look for those, they are 12 hour beads within a capsule type thing, and they go up to 80mg! As for myself I hate MPH but we got this here only in Canada, came out before Concerta did by a decade, so cheaper too.

Thanks for the heads-up, "admin". I was just warning the forum more than anything, when  I saw there was the product I mentioned it's when I thought, no way this can't be serious.

I guess I'll have to risk losing once out of 5 on clonazolam from Europe if I don't content myself with my Valium 10 tid and bromazepam 6mg bid for the GAD.

It seem like barely anyone ships to Canada and the few sources that do always get Seized By Customs at least more than the amount of packages you will actually receive at least most of the time that is.

That includes for example I got a bad feeling the 1 Gram of Diclazepam a 100% Legal Research Chemical got seized at customs despite being Legal. The only way they can even identify any Research Chemical Benzo Benzo is if they were to test it in a way that would be way to pricey for every package that basic/typical tests they normally have when for a substances I.D. nothing shows up.

They say on the package the chemical name in my case "1 Gram Diclazepam" and then it says underneath that "For Research Use only" or something similar and then it says underneath usually stating in bold letters that is "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" so basically the customs will seize it just cause they can. For some reason I don't know personally if someone can explain why that Specifically Canada is the worse for receiving packages for unknown reasons at least to Me that is? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back