Who ships to Canada

It seem like barely anyone ships to Canada and the few sources that do always get Seized By Customs at least more than the amount of packages you will actually receive at least most of the time that is.
(...)
  They say on the package the chemical name in my case "1 Gram Diclazepam" and then it says underneath that "For Research Use only" or something similar and then it says underneath usually stating in bold letters that is "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" so basically the customs will seize it just cause they can. For some reason I don't know personally if someone can explain why that Specifically Canada is the worse for receiving packages for unknown reasons at least to Me that is? 
Hello porkandbeansboy 😊

Over the years, I've had a few orders from various suppliers go missing in action. I have to point out that they weren't always seized at the Canadian border.

I will not get into details of who's done what, but I have an order seized by  country of origin customs agents, quite a few just plainly stolen by postal office workers in country of origin and some arrived to my Canadian door over six months after having sat on somebody's pile at Canada Custom. This last one had been opened, resealed and forwarded to me with a note that they were sending the meds to me so as not to interrupt my treatment!!! 🙈🙉🙊.

And, of course, I've been victim of the exceptional scam from a supplier.

MY THEORIES ABOUT WHY THE CANADIAN BORDER IS NOT TOO POROUS TO IOP's imports:

• Time of year: try to avoid period from mid-June to mid-September. A lot of overzealous students are employed for the summer. They have not learned to pace their work the way the permanent employees have, whether at customs or at postal sorting facilities. The same goes for the Christmas Holidays.
  • Fentanyl Crisis: I believe that the much publicized Canadian wave of overdoses with opiates, mainly Fentanyl, has resulted in an increase in staff at our most Western point of entry. If the country of origin happens to be in the Far East, there is a good chance that the orders come in through the West Coast. It's still hot!
  • Less mail traffic: I can't say for sure, but it could very well be that the ratio of employee per 1,000 envelopes/packages received is much higher in Canada than in the United States, as there is much more mail coming in through LA or any other USA West Coast point of entry than in Vancouver. 
  • And, could it be that us Canucks are just too "goody two shoes"? 😇
Now, porkandbeansboy, these are theories, not gospel.

THIS ADVICE, however, is very sincere: NEVER ORDER FOR AN AMOUNT THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.

At this time, after we've lost good suppliers from down under, there are still some options for us:

• Jim of Starlite has been around and serving us for a long, long time. Delivery time can be a bit long, but I never minded it.
  • There are others, for sure, who ship, unfortunately, from highly scrutinized countries at the mail sorting centres.
Relax; all in all, I did not loose a significant percentage of the orders I made.

You know, I actually love pork and beans. :P

G.

Do you think the recent mail strike has made it so my package of 100% Legal Research Chemicals which even when it's 100% Legal it does not stop Customs from Seizing it have to do with whether or not the package will arrive I chose a Vendor from China Vs. Netherlands since they are both hot places to order from but at least China with the large amount of packages coming through mine would be like a needle in the haystack. 

The never ordering more than you can loose should be common sense but I guess it's not for some people anyways do you know about any anecdotes and experiences of untracked orders Vs. Tracked Shipping orders being seized by customs since I read on Reddit I think it was untracked shipping seems to be generally agreed upon as being less likely to be seized by customs than tracked shipping and it's cheaper assuming your ordering from a trusted source that is otherwise tracked shipping is always best obviously but than again you got to consider the reshipping policy the one Vendor in the Netherlands I did not chose them since they only offer untracked shipping to Canada and I'm not sure why... especially considering they offer Tracked Shipping to the U.S. any thoughts and opinions on this matter? 

Do you think the recent mail strike has made it so my package of 100% Legal Research Chemicals which even when it's 100% Legal it does not stop Customs from Seizing it have to do with whether or not the package will arrive I chose a Vendor from China Vs. Netherlands since they are both hot places to order from but at least China with the large amount of packages coming through mine would be like a needle in the haystack. 

The never ordering more than you can loose should be common sense but I guess it's not for some people anyways do you know about any anecdotes and experiences of untracked orders Vs. Tracked Shipping orders being seized by customs since I read on Reddit I think it was untracked shipping seems to be generally agreed upon as being less likely to be seized by customs than tracked shipping and it's cheaper assuming your ordering from a trusted source that is otherwise tracked shipping is always best obviously but than again you got to consider the reshipping policy the one Vendor in the Netherlands I did not chose them since they only offer untracked shipping to Canada and I'm not sure why... especially considering they offer Tracked Shipping to the U.S. any thoughts and opinions on this matter? 
My! porkandbeansboy, there are a lot of questions in those two paragraphs, and I'm not that much of an expert. B)

No, I don't think the not so recent mail strike had any impact on our orders being delivered or not.

I can't supply you with statistics about "tracked" and "untracked" parcels being delivered or not. Personally, if I order from an IOP, I prefer shipping through regular international mail. If I order from Amazon, that's another story.

I have only one anecdote about the Netherlands. A family member of mine lives there. She sent me a gift, some years ago, which never showed; and I can swear that there was nothing suspicious in the parcel. This might be one case where it would have been better to consider a trackable shipment, but it would probably have cost more than the content of the package. I just hope some customs' agent choked from diabetes on those chocolates. 🤮They were a personal attention meant as a thank you for me, and I did not learn about it until three years later.

Gotta go! Early start tomorrow,

G.

@Guinevere Thank You for your reply any Information helps no matter how little or little it might seem to matter as long as it's related and relevant to the question. Knowing what you just told Me helps since I can only order Untracked Shipping to Canada and the Tracked Shipping from the Research Chemical Vendor I am purchasing from.

I have read in threads on various Forum Websites that people who live in the U.S. that are able to order Tracked Shipping for some reason... yet the people in Canada can't choose Tracked Shipping, it costs 25 Euros for Tracked Shipping and it is only 6 Euros for the Untracked Shipping option. It's a Trusted Vendor so I am not at all worried about ordering from this specific Vendor.  

@porkandbeansboy,

Yes, you are right, some vendors would offer tracked shipments or "insurance" to U.S. destinations but not to Canada. It might still be true.

I remember one of the vendors stating on their site that there were more seizures at the Canadian border and preferred not to offer tracking.

However, maybe two years before it drowned, TTM started offering their "insurance" to Canadians. Well, wouldn't you know it? The first and only time I paid extra for that "insurance", my order was confiscated and I received a very nasty LL. And that shipment had not transited through the West Coast.

One more reason to keep orders small.

😊 Godspeed!

I'm brand new here, finally!  I keep seeing that SL is the best for canada, but their site is down ?  

The W3bs1t3 should not be down. Use the Banner at the top of the W3b P@g3 here right now and you will see it as St@r-L1t3 and then just click on it to get you S3nt to the 0ff1c1@l place. 

I have 0rd3r3d 6 times so far and have not had any problems at all so far so good for me in my case at least specifically. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bubistar  Hi  Bubistar , please be carful about talking about customs and who your using. Be more discreet when discussing vendors. Thanks dude. 

Thank I would think if someone wanted to order and not go with the great vendors on this site , try Starlite.  The guy has been around for ever. I did my homework and I’m happy who I deal with now. Good luck to all.  

@Ashleymilos99 If you mean domestically no I don't. That being said things will hopefully start slowly getting back to normal in the next 2 weeks. Hopefully sooner rather than later things will all slowly improve, at least from how things are right now.

@Ashleymilos99 If you mean domestically no I don't. That being said things will hopefully start slowly getting back to normal in the next 2 weeks. Hopefully sooner rather than later things will all slowly improve, at least from how things are right now.

Thanks, I hope SL will start up again.  It seems that there are no v3nd0rz that ship to C@n@d@, it’s frustrating.  

Hi, new here. 

Dont know how active this forum still is. 

I'm in C@n@da and looking for a legit website all the others mentioned years ago seem to be down. 

Anyone know of a website still around where they have successfully been received and not seized? 

I saw St@rlite is still around but I dont have bitcoin to pay in. 

Thanks 

@90schick If BTC is your only problem it's really quite easy.  On the top of our forum in the Introduction to the DBG there's a BTC section you can read.  I went on utube to figure out how to use the machines my town offers.

If I can figure this out I know you can too.  Plus there are a lot of people here who will be glad to answer any questions you have.

Welcome!

@Ashleymilos99 I was in your part at one time and the only thing that helped me looking for

what I wanted was reading and I found it. You never think just bY Reading something is doing to give you your answer but sure enough, there it was , exactly what I needed from a person I would never think he could have it but they did. Read and you will be amazed what you wilL find. Good luck to you you on yo your

findings 👍👍

Pretty much everywhere wants bitcoin, you just have bite the bullet and learn it. It's not too hard. You can get Oxy from the Mexican section but its overpriced and not worth it (most of it's fake Oxy too).

Or you can order Oxy from the U.K. email vendors, they have the  better quality and better priced goods. 

Your third option is to order from the darknet markets. Your fourth and best option is to instead buy Tapentadol or the research chem: O-DSMT. These are about 80% as good as Oxy, but much easier/cheaper to acquire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back