Who ships to Canada

@Lexina Hi , I believe the more you read , you will find out who can ship to you and you will receive your magazines without any issues. Good luck. 

@questalien47 @90schick @mountaincat9

What the past few days have shown is that BTC should be avoided. The network is congested and transaction fees are through the roof. The consensus by now is that it's by design (see Bitcoin block size debate).

If you can move to, or happen to be on, an exchange that has it on offer, I'd recommend Monero (XMR) for privacy and low transaction fees. Other options are Litecoin and Nano, but these don't have nearly the privacy gain of Monero.

@questalien47 @90schick @mountaincat9

What the past few days have shown is that BTC should be avoided. The network is congested and transaction fees are through the roof. The consensus by now is that it's by design (see Bitcoin block size debate).

If you can move to, or happen to be on, an exchange that has it on offer, I'd recommend Monero (XMR) for privacy and low transaction fees. Other options are Litecoin and Nano, but these don't have nearly the privacy gain of Monero.
Will those who accept Bitcoin accept Monero (XMR) or only Bitcoin?

@rootshealer yeah i like it but preferably over btc,ltc,dot,xlm??

asking for option no rudeness lol
Without question. All the intricacies of the consensus mechanism aside, if you ever send XMR, pull it up on the block explorer. It will put a smile on your face and show you concretely just why Monero=privacy. It's really a thing of beauty, especially in the dystopia these tech giants in collusion with governments have created.

same Monero trx in 3 different block explorers (let me know what info you can gather about the trx :biggrin: ):

https://monerohash.com/explorer/tx/636058894815e62a570d17c8699e4d2d96d30d4fd01b6fd9f2673dc2c58351a3

https://minergate.com/blockchain/xmr/transaction/636058894815e62a570d17c8699e4d2d96d30d4fd01b6fd9f2673dc2c58351a3

https://blockchair.com/monero/transaction/636058894815e62a570d17c8699e4d2d96d30d4fd01b6fd9f2673dc2c58351a3?from=fixedfloat&nojs=1

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antianxiety1 @Ashleymilos99 @Lexina @flume33

You guys should should search the forums on a newbie recently suggested and added (I think it's in the IOP v3nd0rz section)→ prs 4 u dot org

I'm in mid-Alberta:

1. I've successfully placed, received, and tested product from here
  2. Zero customs issues
  3. Payment options are also not limited to bitcoin if that is an issue for any1 (as of now it is for me)

I am beyond elated to the ADMIN who suggested this otherwise I'd have never had known! 🏆  :695_confetti_ball:   :770_yellow_heart:

I'm on the prowl for more successful magazine publishers to add to my list, and so far (since SL has tossed in the bin as reliable) this has been the first I've found thus far! 👍 📬 

~still forever researching~ 👓 

@Antianxiety1 Hi buddy, there are many places on this app that sell the magazines you are looking for. At least 4 that I know of on top of my head. 2 are unbelievable with how quick they are and discreet. I just placed 2 orders with my go too magazine vendors. Always make it to me in a very reasonable time. Just read and you will find. Good luck 

Hey Tony,

I'm new here myself and also from Alberta. I made 2 orders and should arrive soon. I strongly recommend you donate to the board and become a sponsored member. And Bitcoin is your best and probably your only option. Trust me! It's worth it!

my culture of Claviceps purpurea
Wild-type genetics or a producing isolate?

If the latter, life would be complete with such a glorious thing, the source of which is an unknown. Don't have the papers to allow for buying from ATCC and the like. Have been searching every single blade of Dallisgrass for a sign of C paspali every year around this time for the past 4 ;p

@tonymora If you have a cellphone, the blockstream green wallet doesnt use bech32 addresses and is a very good wallet imo.  And if you dont like it, you can at least get your coin off of CEX with it, and then send again to a wallet you prefer

Last edited by a moderator:
@tonymora should this still be an issue, bitcoin.org indicates that the electrum wallet still supports those non-bc1, legacy addresses. i’d suggest ditching that exchange, though—not a great sign that they’re holding fast to obsolescence…

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back