Who ships to Canada

Placed donation with chemcabinet54 on Feb 5/24

Good communication. Will update once shipment arrives.

We all know that it’s tuff too find the correct vendor who will ship too Canada. I know of of about 4 or 5 that are legit. I won’t say on here cause that would be breaking the rules but if you read on some new vendors in the past few weeks you may come across that they dig ship here and they ship domestic. Shipping domestic is great because you will receive your package in 4 to 5 days and no customs. I have read the reviews and they are all positive in how fast the process is and quality. I placed my order yesterday and hope that it gets sent today. I hope this help people that are looking for a good place to receive product. 👍

wtf...Chem is legit. My mind still can't believe it. Respect.
I'm suspicious of this guy. His prices are truly insane and in classic scammer style, he became enraged when I didn't immediately want to buy anything.

I'm suspicious of this guy. His prices are truly insane and in classic scammer style, he became enraged when I didn't immediately want to buy anything.
HE HAS BEEN UNREAL!! USUALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS. HE ACCEPTS LOW COST ORDERS SO GIVE IT A SHOT. IT TRULY IS FENT FREE. THIS GUY IS SAVING LIVES.

Actually. Im not happy to say. I placed an order what's going to be 1 month ago by this friday for 500 bones. I have yet to receive anything. When I asked for an update or tracking number, I never got a response. I don't know what I should believe. There are other users with the same experience. Honestly, doubt I will be receiving anything. I wouldn't recommend any more people trust blindly as the previous post suggests. There are far too many people with this exact experience.

He is good, so I am assuming he is crazy busy and maybe that is why he can be curt, but he is legit regardless and after my first donation, he has been completely hospitable...again if something does go wrong and he scams me Ill report it here. But I dont see that happening, Chem is making bank.

Actually. Im not happy to say. I placed an order what's going to be 1 month ago by this friday for 500 bones. I have yet to receive anything. When I asked for an update or tracking number, I never got a response. I don't know what I should believe. There are other users with the same experience. Honestly, doubt I will be receiving anything. I wouldn't recommend any more people trust blindly as the previous post suggests. There are far too many people with this exact experience.
He literally has his own vendor thread on here. Go there and explain. He replies to people all the time on there

I received another subscription from Chem today. He actually gave me more than I should have gotten. Do yourself a favour and contact him on his thread. He has been nothing but amazing so far in my experience.

Sorry, I think we're talking about different people. I ordered from Chemthugs007
Ah ok, thanks for the update, much appreciated. I would suggest Chemcabinet666 then. He has a lot of good references on his vendor thread.

Ah ok, thanks for the update, much appreciated. I would suggest Chemcabinet666 then. He has a lot of good references on his vendor thread.
His prices are beyond anything I have come across, however. $4 a pill for a single Valium. I get 28 Vals for $18 at the pharmacy.

USD - but you are paying for safety if you get the harder mags. Plus it is hard to find reliable vendors in Canada. Have you found any?
No - and I can only otherwise source Valium outside of Canada, and customs is seizing everything these days. I was just stunned at the pricing. Obviously, he has no competition. Nevertheless, given that there is no risk of seizure, I'll definitely be ordering from him as soon as I can afford it.

No - and I can only otherwise source Valium outside of Canada, and customs is seizing everything these days. I was just stunned at the pricing. Obviously, he has no competition. Nevertheless, given that there is no risk of seizure, I'll definitely be ordering from him as soon as I can afford it.
Hi, just so you know , Canada has many vendors that will ship domestic to you. Very reasonable and reliable. Please go through and check out you will ship domestic to you. I use domestic and receive in 3 days. I hope this helps. 👍

Hi, just so you know , Canada has many vendors that will ship domestic to you. Very reasonable and reliable. Please go through and check out you will ship domestic to you. I use domestic and receive in 3 days. I hope this helps. 👍
That does help! I just went through the whole list and couldn't find anyone.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back