Who ships to Canada

Valium anyway. People will ship domestic, but it's all Xanax.
No Kaiser, I can’t say who they are unless they see this message and tell you they can help you. They are on here and don’t only sell xan. Good luck.

No Kaiser, I can’t say who they are unless they see this message and tell you they can help you. They are on here and don’t only sell xan. Good luck.
I know you can't. But can you say that they are in the "Who Ships to Canada" section?

Hi, just so you know , Canada has many vendors that will ship domestic to you. Very reasonable and reliable. Please go through and check out you will ship domestic to you. I use domestic and receive in 3 days. I hope this helps. 👍
And this person is not chemcabinet54, I take it. You use domestic, they offer Valium. Can you tell me if they are on the International List?

Ah ok, thanks for the update, much appreciated. I would suggest Chemcabinet666 then. He has a lot of good references on his vendor thread.
My pleasure. I confused the names. Chemthugs007 scammed me basically. Now he's claiming it was ''delivered'' which it wasn't. I checked my mail everyday for the past 2 weeks and I also confirmed that he had the correct address after sending it to him(I did that on purpose). He is definitely lying. So I got screwed almost 500$.
Can you tell me if chemChabinet shipped to you from within Canada? I mean was it sent from within or did it come from outside?

So you can't say one way or another, because of the
And this person is not chemcabinet54, I take it. You use domestic, they offer Valium. Can you tell me if they are on the International
And this person is not chemcabinet54, I take it. You use domestic, they offer Valium. Can you tell me if they are on the International List?

Valium anyway. People will ship domestic, but it's all Xanax.
Dude I see a vendor sent you a message on this page telling you they ship to Canada. Check it out.

Chemcabinet54 ships to canada I have never had anything seized because he disguises it to an insane degree. That is also why he has high prices. He is a professional with professional results. IMO it is worth the extra money.

My pleasure. I confused the names. Chemthugs007 scammed me basically. Now he's claiming it was ''delivered'' which it wasn't. I checked my mail everyday for the past 2 weeks and I also confirmed that he had the correct address after sending it to him(I did that on purpose). He is definitely lying. So I got screwed almost 500$.
Can you tell me if chemChabinet shipped to you from within Canada? I mean was it sent from within or did it come from outside?
One was domestic and one was from Texas (i live in canada) Depends on what you ask for, it seems he has a few different places he ships from. But whether it is domestic or international. it always makes it do my door.

Hi, just so you know , Canada has many vendors that will ship domestic to you. Very reasonable and reliable. Please go through and check out you will ship domestic to you. I use domestic and receive in 3 days. I hope this helps. 👍
Ill see whats out there from the canadian list. But i just have a good thing going with Chem. He is very open and probably the most professional vender I have ever used. I am ok paying extra for peace of mind.

Im not sure if I can say this on this forum so I started a new reply...His no fent H ships within canada.

Chemcabinet54 ships to canada I have never had anything seized because he disguises it to an insane degree. That is also why he has high prices. He is a professional with professional results. IMO it is worth the extra money.
Yeah I have had three packages of Valium seized so far this year. All were carefully disguised as Resigtered Mail and they still caught them. I don't know how. They've gotten much better, that's for sure. They also have actions where they try to seize everything, stop for awhile, then have another action.

Yeah I have had three packages of Valium seized so far this year. All were carefully disguised as Resigtered Mail and they still caught them. I don't know how. They've gotten much better, that's for sure. They also have actions where they try to seize everything, stop for awhile, then have another action.
The problem with Xanax is that it is so short-acting that it is hard to wean off of. Valium is the way for me to wean off benzos. Neurofeedback and ketamine has helped a lot too.

The problem with Xanax is that it is so short-acting that it is hard to wean off of. Valium is the way for me to wean off benzos. Neurofeedback and ketamine has helped a lot too.
That sucks bro. Did you order through chemcabinet54? Chem can ship from inside Canada depending on what it is. You can ask him first before you order. Make sure he understands that you can only do domestic,

Try to be as clear as possible, I don't believe English is his first language and he seems to be really busy a lot of the time. For me I always put my code name and what order I'm on. That seems to help (for example: Alkazar - Order #3).

He can also be a bit curt with his replies but again I think that is because he is busy and once he gets to know you he is more chill. I personally never had any problems with receiving packages from Chem, whether domestic or not.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back