Who ships to Canada

That sucks bro. Did you order through chemcabinet54? Chem can ship from inside Canada depending on what it is. You can ask him first before you order. Make sure he understands that you can only do domestic,

Try to be as clear as possible, I don't believe English is his first language and he seems to be really busy a lot of the time. For me I always put my code name and what order I'm on. That seems to help (for example: Alkazar - Order #3).

He can also be a bit curt with his replies but again I think that is because he is busy and once he gets to know you he is more chill. I personally never had any problems with receiving packages from Chem, whether domestic or not.
I did contact chemcabinet54, thank you. I suppose it's good to have him if I really need to, but his prices are through the roof. $333 for 60 Vals, or $4 a pill. For Vals!

I did contact chemcabinet54, thank you. I suppose it's good to have him if I really need to, but his prices are through the roof. $333 for 60 Vals, or $4 a pill. For Vals!
Yes
That sucks bro. Did you order through chemcabinet54? Chem can ship from inside Canada depending on what it is. You can ask him first before you order. Make sure he understands that you can only do domestic,

Try to be as clear as possible, I don't believe English is his first language and he seems to be really busy a lot of the time. For me I always put my code name and what order I'm on. That seems to help (for example: Alkazar - Order #3).

He can also be a bit curt with his replies but again I think that is because he is busy and once he gets to know you he is more chill. I personally never had any problems with receiving packages from Chem, whether domestic or not.
Lol yes he instantly became angry when I told him I just wanted to see his prices, as if not immediately ordering is a bad thing and not standard practice.

But he is the real deal. I found another vendor who also ships Valium in Canada, also the real deal, but the same problem - insanely expensive, again $4 a pill.

Yes

Lol yes he instantly became angry when I told him I just wanted to see his prices, as if not immediately ordering is a bad thing and not standard practice.

But he is the real deal. I found another vendor who also ships Valium in Canada, also the real deal, but the same problem - insanely expensive, again $4 a pill.
Hahaha yeah he did the same to me when I first contacted him.

I used to use this guy name Pepeb for Xan in Canada, I dont know what his prices are now, but a year ago they were really cheap for those things. He also has modafinil, which makes the work day MUCH easier, highly recommended

Last edited:
Yes

The moderators took down the email address for Pepeb,

BUT just go into the search bar on here and type in the name 'pepeb.' He is under the forum comprartapendadol,

The last post was from 2021, but he still emails me regularly offering discounts on certain stuff. So he should be good to go still.

Does anyone know why vendors wont provide tracking when shipping to Canada?? I

Hahaha yeah he did the same to me when I first contacted him.

I used to use this guy name Pepeb for Xan in Canada, I dont know what his prices are now, but a year ago they were really cheap for those things. He also has modafinil, which makes the work day MUCH easier, highly recommended
I'm prescribed modafinil and to be real I notice absolutely nothing from it. I have tried upping the dose as well, and still nothing. I can take a nap after taking it no problem, and have many times. It's like Centrum or magnesium or any supplement. I don't get the hype about modaf, or for whatever reason it just doesn't work me, but how can that be? Pretty much every psychotropic substance I've ever taken has had an effect.

I'm prescribed modafinil and to be real I notice absolutely nothing from it. I have tried upping the dose as well, and still nothing. I can take a nap after taking it no problem, and have many times. It's like Centrum or magnesium or any supplement. I don't get the hype about modaf, or for whatever reason it just doesn't work me, but how can that be? Pretty much every psychotropic substance I've ever taken has had an effect.
Interesting, I feel something for sure. I can only take a half of a pill (100mg for a half) or else it will keep me up all night. It is extremely subtle, which is what I like about it, but still it keeps me awake. Out of the 2 friends that have tried it, one of them like you, feels nothing. It works for the other two of us though. I make sure to do it only 2-3 times per week to not build a tolerance. My one friend is hacker that tries to infiltrate companies to expose security weaknesses, he works about 60 hours a week and the modaf changed his life...mine too

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
I heard that LE are looking into the TN and finding out more about what’s going on. Vendors are just trying to do things safer for them and us I guess. If you know your vendor then you have nothing to worry about 👍😉
Good to know, thank you!

I used Lucas many times Can to Can and things are always fine. For me when dealing with a person and they can fix the problem without bitching about it, you’re all good in my books. In my opinion Lucas has only shown me respect and if a problem ever did come up , they would just get it fixed and move on. That’s why I respect this company. Fix it and move on. 👍😁

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back