Who ships to Canada

For Starlite? @Strayed you can click on their banner at the top of the home page or use the email that's the title of their thread.

Hey, I am very new to this site and I do not know the rules fully, and I hope I do not get in trouble.  Can someone please tell me what TTM is? 

Thanks!

Hey, I am very new to this site and I do not know the rules fully, and I hope I do not get in trouble.  Can someone please tell me what TTM is? 

Thanks!
There is a section with the rules of the site on the homepage, definitely have a look, then get yourself acquainted with the place. Read and research and you will reap the rewards, I assure you. 

And yes, TTM=don't go there.

There is a section with the rules of the site on the homepage, definitely have a look, then get yourself acquainted with the place. Read and research and you will reap the rewards, I assure you. 

And yes, TTM=don't go there.
Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated. 

Who ships to Canada? Well no one now... Postal Strike.

Will still send my monthly order to SL, so, at least it will be in the system.

If I do say so myself, SL is the tried & true go-to for us Canadians.

@suew99, I do have sympathy for you and hope the domestic situation with the postal system is resolved quickly. 

Thanks... say hello to England for me, I do miss my old haunts back there. I'd fly there tomorrow, stay with my annoying relatives, and get my stash, but unfortunately, I'd loose my job. The only reason I stay here.

Does FastRX online deliver to Canada,  anyone know? Are they reliable? What is a good Brit source to Canada for pain meds. Hi, I'm new.

Does FastRX online deliver to Canada,  anyone know? Are they reliable? What is a good Brit source to Canada for pain meds. Hi, I'm new.
I think a little reading and research is in order @MdM! It really does pay dividends! Welcome also by the way! ?

BC college of physicians restricting/prohibiting  opiate treatments for chronic pain and chronic care, just in time for Canada's new assisted suicide laws.

@Booty! Calm down, and relax!  Also it's a good idea not to post shipping dates etc before receipt of goods. ☺

Last edited by a moderator:
For fellow Canadians, I suggest SL. SL will ship to the True North and you get the real deal. Simple as that.

No Mexican vendors ship to Canada. Some who live near the US can have it sent near them. The best option has been Starlite, at least for one of our longtime Canadian members. That's who I would try if anyone is looking for a vendor that will ship there.

No Mexican vendors ship to Canada. Some who live near the US can have it sent near them. The best option has been Starlite, at least for one of our longtime Canadian members. That's who I would try if anyone is looking for a vendor that will ship there.
Is this confirmed? No Mexican vendors to Canada?

Hello. I am a newbie from Canada. I had a semi successful order from a vendor to Canada prior to finding this lovely site. Am I allowed to say which vendor? I thought that was taboo until vendor could be properly vetted by admin, but I do see a few names in this thread. 

Thanks!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back