Wish They Made A Miracle Pill For This

You too? My doc gave me something in the antihistamine family for increasing my appetite but it isn't working. The part about missing mom I didn't anticipate was the meals. I guess it's true that the path to a mans heart is through his stomach.  

high protein low carbs and absolutely no simple sugars.....walk in morning and evening....it takes 4 sugar particles to break down one protein......as long as you take daily chewable vitamin and calcium supplement you should have some success.  dropped about 100 lbs over 4 years....hope this helps

Phent@rmine is the "Miracle Pill" and don't let anybody tell you it's not. Tried every med possible, even surgery, but nothing worked as well as Phen. And was not the least bit addictive for me either.

Phen/Phen gave it a bad name which still lingers on. Such a pity.

I have a good friend that swears by it as well. She crashes really bad when she doesnt have it though. I tried it once for energy ( i am more on the other side of the weight scale, which is also bad) and i was bouncing off of the walls. I am a nervous nelly naturally so it was a bad choice for me.

I was on on phentermine for 6 months and lost 75 pounds. HAd to stop when I doing out I was pregnant. Great pill to loose weight but you still have to watch what you eat, exercises drink that water or it won't come off!!

I used it as well and it worked, my dr prescribed it for me back home in aus, but not sure where to get some here.

as long as you take it early morning so you can sleep /default_tongue.png

Ughm... I can't concentrate on writing anything for laughing so hard!!!!! *lol*

Trying to lose 15 plus for sisters wedding in spring. Also cause I need to. I use to use alli sometimes but can't find it anywhere.

I have high blood pressure so most of the stuff out there would send me to ER. My bp is controlled bt med somewhat. But even coffee f's with me now.

Has anyone had success with any non stimulant supplements?

I tried a carb free diet once. It does work but like most diets you gain back the weight when you eat normally. It could be good to lose weight for an occasion as you mentioned.

I wonder if u can take P with addi's. I am prescribed them for my adhd but they don't reduce my appetite.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I'm trying to lose 30lbs of baby weight, using a low carb diet and exercise. To help curb my appetite and take away chronic back pain, I take one tramadol a day. Down 12 pounds so far.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back