Data Source:

EcstasyData.org

Tested by:

DDL

Lab's ID:

Sold as: Xanax/Alprazolam
Expected to be: Xanax contaminated with Fentanyl or other opioid

Note
Appears to be counterfeit alprazolam tablet. 
Sandoz has manufactured 2 mg alprazolam white tablets with GG224 imprint.

When will this stop!!!

GG249 xanax are one of the most faked xan out there and have been for well over a year.Most are pressed in pk/India. 

Peace 

Bliss.....

It won't ever let me post picks but I believe I came across some yellow school buses that were fake. They look legit. Wish I could past pics!

ID:

Name:

Alprazolam

Other Names:

Xan816

Marquis:

Light Brown

Mecke:

No Reaction

Mandelin:

No Reaction

GC/MS:

Test Date:

Sep 07, 2016

Pub. Date:

Sep 07, 2016

Long Beach, CA

Color:

White

Size:

231 mg

Data Source:

EcstasyData.org

Tested by:

DDL

Lab's ID:

Note

When will this stop!!!
Wow and it looks like the real deal like my school buses

Wow and it looks like the real deal like my school buses

ID:

Name:

Alprazolam

Other Names:

Xan816

Marquis:

Light Brown

Mecke:

No Reaction

Mandelin:

No Reaction

GC/MS:

Test Date:

Sep 07, 2016

Pub. Date:

Sep 07, 2016

Long Beach, CA

Color:

White

Size:

231 mg

Data Source:

EcstasyData.org

Tested by:

DDL

Lab's ID:

Note

When will this stop!!!
How do I post the pic of the school buses? It won't allow me

@ US Army Vet,

Nice to meet you.If you go to ecstasy data.org, you will see posted results of tests that have been done. It also will give you instructions on how to have something tested.

Hope it helps you!

T

@ US Army Vet,

Nice to meet you.If you go to ecstasy data.org, you will see posted results of tests that have been done. It also will give you instructions on how to have something tested.

Hope it helps you!

T
Ok thanks a lot!

Yup sadly they're around the south Eastern US hardcore.  And they are a mix of alp and some RC i dont know or are aware of. Maybe somebody with more info/knowledge from out there can help out a bit on what they add to this convo.

Pills have the exact marking as that up top GG 249 and then a big 2 on the back. 

They are like solid chalk rock hard, and just have hardly any taste of alp/bitter at all..

on a good note, just scooped some green 2mg "hulks" , these are generic pharmacy so i'm more than happy ;)

Last edited:
They must have had some kind of benzo in there, that was maybe close to alp, like some others mentioned but is not clean and cheap.

@Smc2015    I live in that particular region and I ran into a friend that recently acquired a bunch of those.  I think they are manufactured in the Us using pill presses that are easily procured.   I would be scared to death of them, especially if they had any sort of phent analogue.   That stuff is deadly and with catastrophic results coming from an amount the size of 2 grains of sand, it sure is frightening to imagine how much is in the fakes.   I am confident that the "geniuses" pressing them are not being that careful in the amount they are using.

If you get unmarked from an Sy, they are usually ok....inconsistent but not dangerous.

Be safe out there!

@Smc2015    I live in that particular region and I ran into a friend that recently acquired a bunch of those.  I think they are manufactured in the Us using pill presses that are easily procured.   I would be scared to death of them, especially if they had any sort of phent analogue.   That stuff is deadly and with catastrophic results coming from an amount the size of 2 grains of sand, it sure is frightening to imagine how much is in the fakes.   I am confident that the "geniuses" pressing them are not being that careful in the amount they are using.

If you get unmarked from an Sy, they are usually ok....inconsistent but not dangerous.

Be safe out there!
Dude thank you, i know better I just at that time had no doc and needed meds, sad thing is i took them for awhile and feel like i have fucking dimentia. I literally forget things all the time, gonna get down to a normal dose of klonz 1mg 2x er day and stop the zans... keep them for panic attacks... thanks for info bro ;)

I don't order the bars anymore and order the 1mg.  Has anyone heard of those being faked?  I thought I was safe with that strategy.

I don't order the bars anymore and order the 1mg.  Has anyone heard of those being faked?  I thought I was safe with that strategy.
Yer, years back now though. Bought a ton of purple phootballs in Tieland when I was there and needed to eat 20 to achieve what just one pf1ser delivers. 

@tightlines I got those also can’t remember vendor but they look exactly like yours and taste like baking soda. I got a great order from Gung wish he was around still but I heard through the grapevine that someone else is still using him and they received bad bars. He said he would deal with me still since I do bulk orders but I’m weary now! I have to get my order together for @Alfapharm I’ve been so busy and I suck at math but I’m going to have to do it quickly before I leave Denver! Sorry about your bunk boards. I feel you!

@heavenlee, the taste usually gives away the fakes, but now alprazolam or its cousins can be manufactured as an RC I've read.  So if it's the same chemical or close to it, do I care?  Probably because who knows what it really is.  The bars always look fake to me now because the last post I saw with a pic, I don't think I would have been able to tell by look, perhaps by taste.  I will stick with my football strategy for now, even though the real bars are much better.

@Handsley I can't agree more. When I order from Diego or Alex I always go the 1 mg football's whenever it's possible sometimes I get bars instead because they ran out and just replace them but I'm usually good with Mexican system vendors I only one time got 90 stillnox instead but D replaced the next day free of charge. But I also prefer the 1 mg. Do you spend extra for the Pfizer brand? I always go with the IF A  brand without any problems. But damn this is off topic when Alex is out of Phizer valium which I only take one at night, he has sent me these generic pink plain pills and I swear I think they are stronger. He usually sends me mostly Pfizer but also puts in some pink ones out of his personal stash he says.  That is pretty sweet. Now with ksolals I probably spelled wrong I always do! I am pretty new to them so I can't really tell the difference between them. I have an 8 mg habit a day so I don't get high from them but I know they are real the ones I received from @Alfapharm because the two times in 20 years I ran out I had grand mal seizures and I wasn't sick so I know hers are good. I suck at math I got to get an order in with her and sneak in some Bromaz****. My husband said he doesn't like me on them but I like them for sleep. Have you ever ordered the ksalols from anyone? I have a ton of stuff to do before I leave I've had doctors appointments all week and one at the genius bar Tomorrow so my week is full but I have to take time out and figure out the math and send money to alfaparm. I need more hours in the day! PS I have been watching Stranger Things with my son and his boyfriend Panda Paul. Hes pansexual i am so un pc i didnt know what pansexual meant! A little weird but we've grown so much closer its been really nice hes the sweet boy he used to be,  besesides the pedicures he has gotten. Sorry so long but does anyone else have experience with ksolals or more than I do? Thanks in advance!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back