Data Source:

EcstasyData.org

Tested by:

DDL

Lab's ID:

Sold as: Xanax/Alprazolam
Expected to be: Xanax contaminated with Fentanyl or other opioid

Note
Appears to be counterfeit alprazolam tablet. 

Sandoz has manufactured 2 mg alprazolam white tablets with GG224 imprint.

When will this stop!!!
Good thing ur smart tested and your alright 

some people man..

@thor personally i trust no bars ... only unless they are coming from a well known vendor here.... WELL Established they wouldn’t destroy-their reputation for that stupid shit or i see it come from a pharmacy 

I received an order of fake barrs. Taste like baiking sowda

Come from India.

View attachment 2141

View attachment 2142
Not trynna throw any shade but I got these a few months back from a vendor here that I no longer donate to. All I can say is first letter is “J” and it rhymes with Mason so be careful. I tested about 3 of em for fentanyl as soon as I got em and they all tested negative but when I popped an entire bar I felt no effects I was just gonna try poppin 2 but idk what else could be in these things

Not trynna throw any shade but I got these a few months back from a vendor here that I no longer donate to. All I can say is first letter is “J” and it rhymes with Mason so be careful. I tested about 3 of em for fentanyl as soon as I got em and they all tested negative but when I popped an entire bar I felt no effects I was just gonna try poppin 2 but idk what else could be in these things
Dont do it. J@son sent stuff that was not promised. And then he acted like he did nothing wrong. Dont trust him. That stuff was thrown out and will never do business with again. Just read his reviews

Some vendors are homeet and let you know that they are pressed just gotta find them people

Flualprazolam---Designer Synthetic Xanax Counterfeit
Yes it's in the activas ten mg vals the boxes are just as good quality as the few I get from my doc paperwork is actually a bit thicker but identical they have flualprszolam in , when I compare the real one s to the ones I get from a mate only way you can tell is the fakes are darker blue and teal activas from legit chem are lighter blue BB it the blister packs are so well made! Why they can't just put the actual proper ingredients in I never know ov money I think my guy pays 6 pound s for a box of 28 I got some recently after a 4 month break from them dropped 14 they relax you abit but no pleasure didn't even fall asleep!!!! 

They use Flualp because it’s cheaper and way easier to get hold of.      I’ve had good and bad experience with presses but in the main I wouldn’t recommend them and yes some of the fakes are very well done. I’m glad I’m in UK as we have a much easier time buying benzos than our brothers and sisters in the US it seems. One prominent UK vendor in the email section has loads of American customers which surprised me.

They use Flualp because it’s cheaper and way easier to get hold of.      I’ve had good and bad experience with presses but in the main I wouldn’t recommend them and yes some of the fakes are very well done. I’m glad I’m in UK as we have a much easier time buying benzos than our brothers and sisters in the US it seems. One prominent UK vendor in the email section has loads of American customers which surprised me.
Hello everyone has anyone seen at the top of the page where they have the Vendors the one sells Ksalol’s I’ve talked to him he sent me a menu and they are priced very fairly. I have taken them many times and are almost just as strong as two mg alpam their blister packs and light blue he has a very nice menu I think he’s in the UK. everything he has like Valium etc is all Ksalol’s he has to be legit if he’s at the top of the page. has anybody ever bought a subscription from him I’m thinking about it. Stay Safe 

Hello everyone has anyone seen at the top of the page where they have the Vendors the one sells Ksalol’s I’ve talked to him he sent me a menu and they are priced very fairly. I have taken them many times and are almost just as strong as two mg alpam their blister packs and light blue he has a very nice menu I think he’s in the UK. everything he has like Valium etc is all Ksalol’s he has to be legit if he’s at the top of the page. has anybody ever bought a subscription from him I’m thinking about it. Stay Safe 
quickpharma

@Robbie714  if you mean @PhoneMedic_UK Ive used  him numerous times and his products were real. No fakes. Very reliable guy too. Has a lot of happy US customers. Ksalol are a good Alp in my experience. Used them lots as very common in UK.

@Robbie714  if you mean @PhoneMedic_UK Ive used  him numerous times and his products were real. No fakes. Very reliable guy too. Has a lot of happy US customers. Ksalol are a good Alp in my experience. Used them lots as very common in UK.
No actually I’m talking about Max’s at the top of the page the rotating vendors it’s blue and red and it says Ksalol’s on it. I don’t think I’ve tried the one you’ve mentioned but this guy is very cheap he only takes bitcoin he has a really big list and they’re all from Ksalol’s if I’m not mistaken. 

No actually I’m talking about Max’s at the top of the page the rotating vendors it’s blue and red and it says Ksalol’s on it. I don’t think I’ve tried the one you’ve mentioned but this guy is very cheap he only takes bitcoin he has a really big list and they’re all from Ksalol’s if I’m not mistaken. 
I know who you mean now. I haven’t used him personally but friends have and I have sampled the products. They were exactly as they should be. I use ksalol regularly. I used to only use Pfizer but I feel that ksalol are about as good as you get without buying Pfizer.  The orders come from Eastern Europe though not Uk.

I know who you mean now. I haven’t used him personally but friends have and I have sampled the products. They were exactly as they should be. I use ksalol regularly. I used to only use Pfizer but I feel that ksalol are about as good as you get without buying Pfizer.  The orders come from Eastern Europe though not Uk.
Oh OK I didn’t know they weren’t in the UK I think he told me that too when I was emailing him to see about the magazine subscriptions he has a very nice list I’m thinking about maybe getting some car magazines from him I think Ksalol’s are the best on the market just my personal opinion and I only had them one time and they lasted me about a month until I was done reading them they were blisters so you really don’t have to worry. Thanks for the information!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back