Xanax

@heavenlee.  No experience with ksolals, but would like to try and have heard they are great.  The 1mg footballs don't break the bank like the opiates do so I'm thinking why change it.  If you decide to try and have a good vendor, I might take the step with you so let me know.

@Heavenlee Nice to say hello.....you sound like a great person.

Ok, I was recently working abroad in a country that don't really stock L@razpm, so they scribed .5mg footballs instead. They were genuine 5izer brand footys. I genuinely have anxiety that I have lozz's for, but after a bad incident over there I did what I called my milk run every two weeks (they only prescribe two weeks worth each time) and was picking scripts up from four doc's. For about a year I had quite a lot more than I needed. Always 5izer brand .5's

Now, I've recently had the orange kasoles, which are also .5mg and I personally think they are stronger. The Kas@ls in my opinion are stronger.

I'll order them probably before any other variety.

heavenly... the pfizer ones from alex are by far the best, but also he has those kasols blues that really are what they are, no BS... i can't speak no anyone else, but in know his shit is 100% legit man..

The lighting is off on these so they aren’t as yellow as they seem....but I have a haunting feeling that they are fake 😭 someone help please?! If you read this and are in the H-Town area...hmu lol

B3323F43-1CCA-41B9-AA65-5A57B16A1F72.jpeg

And what an odd combo alp with fent.  But yea fent making its way into the iop or pharm market via fake pills is very disturbing knowing that some fakes can be very well made to look right. I can imagine some young kid with no opi tolly and little to no bennie tolly oding with those easy especially if they have alp and fent those two play off one another making both much stronger. Dangerous. 

Yikes! A city near my town is flooded with these ggz. To think that they could be laced with f3nt... smh

yup, a friend had a bunch of the fake ZAMAX(intentionally spelled wrong) 2 barz and everyone says they are so weak..like 1/4 of real ones. scary for sure.

Hi there @superwomen 

Those Tabs in the pic are fake. The number 4 should be just like the one in this sentence.

There should be NO gap at the top of the number 4 whatsoever.

iur

If anyone has these in there possession, then i would advise to Proceed With Caution!

Stay safe..

Regards,  T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rec
freccle said:
I got some that were tiny tabs and pink. if they're fake then at least they still work, but I only use them for insomnia
Probably Etizolam. An RC like Xanax. They come in small round and oblong pills and few brands are pink.

Etizest is an Indian brand of Etizolam that is pink and oblong although I have never heard of it being sold as Xanax. It has a similar feel and I would say 3 pink Etizest would equal 1 Xanax 2mg bar

Etizest is an Indian brand of Etizolam that is pink and oblong although I have never heard of it being sold as Xanax. It has a similar feel and I would say 3 pink Etizest would equal 1 Xanax 2mg bar
I think it's individual.  I cannot take etizest.  One thing in it gives me a slamming headache for days.  Tried it a few times.  No thanks.  But I need a good vendor.

The number of people selling bars seems to be ever growing, as are the % of 'fakes'.

Sadly, having just received some from a non DBG source, whilst they have some effect, I am sceptical they contain more than 0.5 of true thing.

I am thereby concerned by the Etizolam, and judging by the fact Myl@n work better, will not be buying from this source again.

I'm currently getting my CB a/c in place, in order to donate, as I'm fed up with the overall volume of fake items around, and wish to partake more fully here now.

I’m not quite sure why people love “bars” so much.  I have had good luck with 0.5 and 1 mg ovals.  However, I don’t think you can trust anything anymore, especially PKs. I will be investing in test kits and on-line testing services.  It would be nice to have a thread to post testing results.  Really, the only person I trust is Jim.  Maybe when I overcome my fear of BC I can finally find some other goodies in the donors sections 😁

@Phantasia I overcame my fear of BC this week and found it all surprisingly easy! I read loads of advice on here as I wanted to become a donor again and as usual dbg came through. I don't have any valid id and still a smooth process. Took me a few hours from starting reading on here to bt in my wallet. Well worth the effort. 

🐾 x

Reactions: Rec
@Blackdog I managed to donate but it took me literally 4 hours before I could do so.  And I still don’t understand the levels of security and how to keep things safe and anonymous.  The first time I tried to used a credit card (Visa) it get to the end and then it says we don’t take that type of card😡

im also not sure how much info to give out. Some sites ask for ss# and photo I.D.s.  So let’s just say I did it but I don’t feel that I have a solid understanding of protecting one’s safety and anonymity with BC.

p.s. Why does there seem to be so many fees associated with BC?  It’s not as cheap a method as I thought 

@Phantasia

I'm no expert on this but I am sure there are people on here who are! From reading on here and a bit of research on the web this is what I understand.

VPN - can't trace IP. 

Buy btc using gift vouchers or pay directly into a bank account at a branch. Depends how worried you are about security. You can buy btc with PayPal,  credit card etc but obviously your details are connected to buying the btc (but not what you do with the btc once bought).

Move your btc to a secure wallet (although without a VPN again I think they can trace IP)

I used a local trading site mentioned on here.  I had to trawl through quite a few to find one that didn't want id and I obviously paid for that convenience with the exchange rate.  

I didn't find the fees too bad and for the convenience it was worth it.

Hope this helps

Bd 🐾

@Handsley I can't agree more. When I order from Diego or Alex I always go the 1 mg football's whenever it's possible sometimes I get bars instead because they ran out and just replace them but I'm usually good with Mexican system vendors I only one time got 90 stillnox instead but D replaced the next day free of charge. But I also prefer the 1 mg. Do you spend extra for the Pfizer brand? I always go with the IF A  brand without any problems. But damn this is off topic when Alex is out of Phizer valium which I only take one at night, he has sent me these generic pink plain pills and I swear I think they are stronger. He usually sends me mostly Pfizer but also puts in some pink ones out of his personal stash he says.  That is pretty sweet. Now with ksolals I probably spelled wrong I always do! I am pretty new to them so I can't really tell the difference between them. I have an 8 mg habit a day so I don't get high from them but I know they are real the ones I received from @Alfapharm because the two times in 20 years I ran out I had grand mal seizures and I wasn't sick so I know hers are good. I suck at math I got to get an order in with her and sneak in some Bromaz****. My husband said he doesn't like me on them but I like them for sleep. Have you ever ordered the ksalols from anyone? I have a ton of stuff to do before I leave I've had doctors appointments all week and one at the genius bar Tomorrow so my week is full but I have to take time out and figure out the math and send money to alfaparm. I need more hours in the day! PS I have been watching Stranger Things with my son and his boyfriend Panda Paul. Hes pansexual i am so un pc i didnt know what pansexual meant! A little weird but we've grown so much closer its been really nice hes the sweet boy he used to be,  besesides the pedicures he has gotten. Sorry so long but does anyone else have experience with ksolals or more than I do? Thanks in advance!
Replying to an old post so I hope you see it. I tried your Alfa guy and I think it doesn’t work anymore. most of it not wont even translate.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back