Xanax

Picked up some things from a mate of mine to get my cat by until his script refills were ready (which happen to be ready less than 24 hours later.. -_-). He threw In a few blue B707 bars but he's  scared to even try them let alone touch them. 

He tried a quarter of a B707 2 or 3 years ago he gave my cat. Didn't give any anxiety relief and blacked out almost instantaneous. He had a mid-grade tolerance at the time.

Now he has almost zero tolerance except for his 1mg kpins that are prescribed.

In the photo attached is the blue B707 front and back compared to a real tested Farmapran front and back.

Anyone know or seen what's really in these Blue B707's that are in the USA?

20220602_131856.jpg

20220602_131910.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@KrankyKrab   There was a recent one like that on drugsdata that was bromazolam: DD.  You can also search on there and see other things those have popped for in the past.  Usually clon or flub.  Stay safe!

Also watch out for the S903 bars like that bestbudz guy was selling. They're just clonaz, bromaz and/or etiz. Whatever rc benz they can get their hands on I guess :Naughty:

@KrankyKrab   There was a recent one like that on drugsdata that was bromazolam: DD.  You can also search on there and see other things those have popped for in the past.  Usually clon or flub.  Stay safe!
Thank you! Yes I've had bromazolam before at low dose and it still fucks you up and makes ya black out. Thank you. The dude who gave me the blue is giving them away as they are real pharma..

Also watch out for the S903 bars like that bestbudz guy was selling. They're just clonaz, bromaz and/or etiz. Whatever rc benz they can get their hands on I guess :Naughty:
Thank you! Those GG bars are coming back around I hear, laced with fent.. I will never go to the street again for mags... never !

I can't recommend getting fent strips enough.. Although now with all the analogues even that is becoming a difficult battle. I had fake pressed about a year ago that were negative for fent but the vendor was kind enough to test themselves and agreed they were fake. After a long ordeal it was some U-47700 or whatever (In that class of RCs). Stuff gave me a terrible headache. 

Best of luck and just always test if in doubt.

I simply would not dare to buy any bars anymore, now I've tapered off zanny I'm keeping it that way.

I had 500 bars I bought for GBP 200 about 5 years ago when a very close family member died suddenly - I would hit a couple of the damn bars and not wake up for 12 - 15 hours, with minimal recall.

Took me years to get past that and I'm not going back!!

@KrankyKrab  I saw a documentary recently that had a part in it where they interviewed someone who sold fent laced presses as the real deal.  They asked him if he cared that people die from fake presses and he said something like "It's their choice what they put in their body, I'm not forcing anyone to take it" and they asked well why does he sell them as real and he replied some to the effect of: "I make way more money this way, and they should know it's fake."  Cognitive dissonance is a plague in this country. 

@DoomKitty yeah its not cool. But to be honest from what I've seen out on the street, most of Bartards don't care what it is...as long as it fucks them up and they can forget life problems. 

I feel bad for the kids just getting into drugs and have zero idea of what they're taking or doing... having zero knowledge of anything... that generation is fucked.

@KrankyKrab  I saw a documentary recently that had a part in it where they interviewed someone who sold fent laced presses as the real deal.  They asked him if he cared that people die from fake presses and he said something like "It's their choice what they put in their body, I'm not forcing anyone to take it" and they asked well why does he sell them as real and he replied some to the effect of: "I make way more money this way, and they should know it's fake."  Cognitive dissonance is a plague in this country. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back