Your item is being processed by United States Customs

PeaceOnEarth

Hey all, wanted to get a general opinion on my situation. Had a mag ship out and enter US customs on 3/16. I’ve had several subscriptions of mag clear within 1-4 days in customs. For this particular subscription, its been day 8. Is it a goner? Or still hope? Has this happened to others? Still stuck on the “Your item is being processed by United States Customs.” Much appreciated all 

There is no way to find out this information and it's out of your control.  Contact vendor and see what the policy is and when they consider it a goner.

Right now you can get it in 10 day or 3 mo. or more.  Just no way of knowing.  It should show up just not as soon as you want it.  Good Luck!

for me personally, if it is in sfo it's gone. nyc there is a possibility it may show up. LA always come thru for me. this is just my experience. SFo is the worst

@Kendra black Same in my experience, except Chicago is the absolute worse.  That place just eats packs. 

@PeaceOnEarth Like others said, its a real toss up these days.  Longest i had was 13 days in customs and successful delivery after.  Many people are receiving packs months after.  A few months ago i shipped an international pack (not mag related, totally legit) and it spent 6 weeks shuffling between outgoing customs places here before finally leaving the states.  Crazy times as far as shipping goes.  Good luck and hope your pack lands soon!

awesome, thanks guys for the response and I appreciate it all. still nothing and approaching 2 weeks. I just hope it makes it since it was a sizable mag. 

so, I had a situation about 4 months ago and the item was in nyc , in customs for six days, then as I traced it it went to Jamaica queens, then on and on. so my opinion is, when stuff ( rarely) for me goes to nyc, it will say processed by customs, then later released by customs.then to distribution ctr. in sfo, it just says processed by isc.....then I know its been snagged if it is not outta isc within 2 -4 days. 

mine has been sitting in NYC being processed by customs since March 19th.. im also starting to worry.. longest I ever remember waiting was like 20 days probably. Hopefully you get yours..

I had 2 go through isc Chicago, first made it through quick, the 2nd is stuck been 11 days

I had one of my strangest packs ever not too long ago. It cleared customs, scanned through my local hub, and then went back to Jamaica. Have never had one that was confiscated leave NY before. 

The only thing I could think of was that maybe it got severely damaged en route and the magazines were hanging out? Since whenever a pack makes it that far, in the past I would get it the next day. Worst case scenario it gets left behind or left on the truck (2days). So I thought I was safe taking the last of my supply.

Oops

Hey all, wanted to get a general opinion on my situation. Had a mag ship out and enter US customs on 3/16. I’ve had several subscriptions of mag clear within 1-4 days in customs. For this particular subscription, its been day 8. Is it a goner? Or still hope? 
Similar situation. I have something with them since 3/26.  That’s the last update I ever got.  26 days is pretty long. 
Vendor resent magazines and ironically I got update saying passengers would be here by supper today.    Yea I’ll believe it when I see it.   
Do they still do Luv Notes?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to add amount of days and forgot to ask about Luv Notes. It’s been over 10 years 

In 8 years only had one stuck inbound customs in NY...no LL. Just in customs since 2/5/21 considered lost.

In 8 years only had one stuck inbound customs in NY...no LL. Just in customs since 2/5/21 considered lost.
I’m having a weird vibe that the one that just pulled in is going to “get lost” like other one which would royally suck.   The tease of X-pektid De-leeverry by two_nyte had me excyted until I realized it own-lee g@t hear two-day.   I often wonder if they keep t@bz 0n sertyn peeps if thare waz an ishoo with a mag rezent_lee.       Even worse it could and the teamwork the ve-n_d0r end Eye had going. 

yep I over thunk a lot 😕

awesome, thanks guys for the response and I appreciate it all. still nothing and approaching 2 weeks. I just hope it makes it since it was a sizable mag. 
My complimentary resend  of what is (obvious to me) never going to leave after last update March 26  was cleared and “expected book mobile” would come to my school the next day.   (In honesty it’s been a few days ) The next day came and went and I’m stuck twirling thumbs whistling Dixie.    

And I thought once it cleared that it headed to a theater near you for viewing next day?    It was that way earlier in ‘21.

But  what sucks is this time it’s a replacement novel for the one that is in limbo land since 3/26 so if both tickets are counterfeit it would stink     

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back