Your item is being processed by United States Customs

Anyone ever answer love notes or not. Seen some 13 days. So curious.

@Deepnorth  Ive never heard of anyone responding.  Cant imagine it ends well or anyone ever gets their mags back.  Even with stuff that isn't controlled, its generally still not allowed to import most medicines i think.

@Deepnorth  Ive never heard of anyone responding.  Cant imagine it ends well or anyone ever gets their mags back.  Even with stuff that isn't controlled, its generally still not allowed to import most medicines i think.
My complete bad. I meant does anyone “receive”. Seems like it has gone by the wayside. Hell to to no I would not answer ! I mean if I ever even did anything to warrant one😜

@EasyMoneySnip3r i agree that 8 days isnt necessarily a loss.  Longest i had was 16 days getting through customs.  Def was expecting an LL on that one.  And covid related delays are certainly still happening.  Best of luck on your mags making it through safely!!

@DoomKitty i appreciate that,  it currently says being processed.. if i was to get a LL. Wouldn’t  it go from straight processed into “ inbound into customs “ 

@DoomKitty i appreciate that,  it currently says being processed.. if i was to get a LL. Wouldn’t  it go from straight processed into “ inbound into customs “ 
I know it was during the holidays. But I've have stuff say pending or being processed and then arrive. It never even said on the way or anything. Just after a month all of a sudden showed up. Patience is the name of this game! I hope it arrives my friend.

Same spot and same hopes. Fighting the good fight and trying not to worry. One would think every day the stack gets bigger though? 

@EasyMoneySnip3r Not sure if theres a decipherable way to know if your mags got seized by customs just from tracking updates, or at least any that are the same every time.  I mean other than it never updating again i guess.  Ive def had tracking have different final words b4 i got my LL.  And even the LLs are all over the place.  Some in just a few weeks and one i got 9 or ten months later.  I can never make heads or tails of it.  And the pandemic related shipping issues have only made it more inscrutable and nerve wracking.  I have all my fingers and toes crossed for everyone!! may the packs land quick and be bountiful!

I'll take those good vibes on my stuck pack and return them to all of you.  Has anyone had luck changing addresses or getting a box on a reship?

I never get love letters any more and with the lack of updates on tracking it makes me wonder whether I have had packs seized or if they are being stolen. It's one thing if you never see anything past customs, but the ones that update somewhere along the way and then vanish in the mist are a real mystery. 

Since I hear so many stories about late and slow deliveries  ("have you ever seen this before?") I know that waiting it out is the only way to find out which isn't what anyone wants to hear. And you may really have to wait too - my last didn't change status for 3 weeks. Ended up receiving it though :)

Definitely have to just wait it out.  Where i work we do occassional international shipping (not drug related lol) and most make it in ok time, but about 10% just get black holed.  Had one to Germany in January and after a month and a half of it not moving out of Chicago we did a reship.  The reship made it there in 13 days and the original package JUST FUCKING ARRIVED.  Literally sat lost in Chicago for months and months.  We called and everything and they said something to the effect of "we cant find it, there's a huge backup and other problems".   I always pray that my packs dont go through Chicago ISC. 

This is the first time in years i've gone the overseas route [the previous and only other time was in 2015 or so and ended up with a LL and the vendor wouldn't reship unless I rented a mailbox in another state... the cost wouldn't be worth it for what I had a subscription for], and the "inbound into customs" is definitely an uncomfortable status to be sitting at. I'm aware that it's just part of the game, but it is really disconcerting to see  people who've had their mags sent out after me receiving them before me. I mean of course I am happy for them but I remain incredibly on edge.

I've been sitting at 11 business days with this dreaded status and have to force myself to not look at the Email Vendors thread because seeing the time frames on successful subscriptions is too intense lol.

I'm extremely grateful for this thread and the chance to vent here!

And I absolutley send good vibez all around! Take care!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back