Your item is being processed by United States Customs

Man that is good to hear for sure.
Yes that’s optimism!  Considering 3/26 And 6/1 that my packs have been visiting the b1g @pp1e.   Although the 3/26 is way ahead of 56(not sure what the “+” means couple days ? , but I still have feel I’m in the lead.)

I actually had my last success sit in the other side of the pond in the vendors dist. C@ntur.   before it finally appeared on Broadway.     That being said, since I am always saying Yu Ess Pee Ess is horrible at up day_t_ng their “tea. en.” syst1m,   It may have been on th1s s1de the hole tyme.    

I was starting to think I woood be getting LL from ovah there until it f1nally appeared in  the B1_g @ppull,  so if you go by the Tee Enn , it seemingly sat “there” since end of 5/20ish time frame till like the last week of June.  Once in En Why Sea it w@s 3-4 days till i was turning pages.      

but the other two i mentioned  -  I’m in same whole as U guys/gals.   

I know there is a big government push to reduce all these deaths by fent. Seizure rates are up by a huge amount. I think I went from 90% success to something around 20% success, huge change.

Yes, Operation P@nge@ has been going craaaaaaazy with seizures the last few years.  I think theyre up to Op 14 or however they count them.  with that one they shut down 113000 weblinks and arrested hundreds and seized like 25 millions dollars worth of mags and fake covid shit.  Over 700,000 packs searched they say.  Thats just from this year i guess. 

Yes that’s optimism!  Considering 3/26 And 6/1 that my packs have been visiting the b1g @pp1e.   Although the 3/26 is way ahead of 56(not sure what the “+” means couple days ? , but I still have feel I’m in the lead.)

I actually had my last success sit in the other side of the pond in the vendors dist. C@ntur.   before it finally appeared on Broadway.     That being said, since I am always saying Yu Ess Pee Ess is horrible at up day_t_ng their “tea. en.” syst1m,   It may have been on th1s s1de the hole tyme.    

I was starting to think I woood be getting LL from ovah there until it f1nally appeared in  the B1_g @ppull,  so if you go by the Tee Enn , it seemingly sat “there” since end of 5/20ish time frame till like the last week of June.  Once in En Why Sea it w@s 3-4 days till i was turning pages.      

but the other two i mentioned  -  I’m in same whole as U guys/gals.   
Unreal. It has be just a huge cluster.

Yes, Operation P@nge@ has been going craaaaaaazy with seizures the last few years.  I think theyre up to Op 14 or however they count them.  with that one they shut down 113000 weblinks and arrested hundreds and seized like 25 millions dollars worth of mags and fake covid shit.  Over 700,000 packs searched they say.  Thats just from this year i guess. 
I saw that too. It’s the only possibility I can see for the gigantic black worm hole.

Just curious -  Has anyone actually  reached out to a ISC or  a C_to_ms  in their respective area's of the nation and inquired about a pack ?  I think I asked this but I can't recall what forum it was in. I don't think it was answered because I would have a notification.

I personally would  not - it feels ( or would feel )  as if I was filling out a LL and sending back, I'd rather leave things as is.   I suspect most of you do that as well, I was just curious.

Now,  that being said - if it was a pair of jeans I bought in a place across the pond (is that something people actually do?  LOL  -    A nice pair of French blue jeans I guess or maybe wine, or  something like that ),  I'd consider it.  Not sure WHY a pair of jeans would delay,  but.....never know in this "no rhyme or reason"  c__s_t_0ms thingy. 

( Do they even send wine from places like Italy or France ?   Like if it was rare and only available via US Mail ?  I guess I could Google that,  it's not urgent, just something that crossed my mind as I composed this )  

@drjimmy1964 absolutely, but I can assure you any luxury designer brand of clothing or accessories would never use the postal service, if I’m buying a pair of $1000 python Ferragamo loafers from Italy, they’re coming via Express courier. As far as wine and, funny you should bring this up, colognes/perfumes, uh yeah, that’s a huge business. Your $400-500 bottles of niche fragrances in the US can be acquired directly from France (for much Cheaper) shipped via DHL Express in 2-3 business days. I have a couple friends who actually import bulk orders of bottles from there and resell here for a decent profit. Shipping cologne/perfumes requires a hazardous materials shipping certification/license because Of the flammable alcohol content, otherwise It’s against international aviation regulations.

Ever pay attention to that super quick sentence they ask at the counter of a post office when mailing sailing “are you anything hazardous, any liquids, perfumes, fragile items or perishables?” Or something like that? Yeah, It’s because perfumes are not allowed on First Class, Priority, and definitely not Express, due to airmail restrictions so they then give you the only option of their horse and Buggy ground shipping, or tell you sorry bye. 

@drjimmy1964 absolutely, but I can assure you any luxury designer brand of clothing or accessories would never use the postal service, if I’m buying a pair of $1000 python Ferragamo loafers from Italy, they’re coming via Express courier. As far as wine and, funny you should bring this up, colognes/perfumes, uh yeah, that’s a huge business. Your $400-500 bottles of niche fragrances in the US can be acquired directly from France (for much Cheaper) shipped via DHL Express in 2-3 business days. I have a couple friends who actually import bulk orders of bottles from there and resell here for a decent profit. Shipping cologne/perfumes requires a hazardous materials shipping certification/license because Of the flammable alcohol content, otherwise It’s against international aviation regulations.

Ever pay attention to that super quick sentence they ask at the counter of a post office when mailing sailing “are you anything hazardous, any liquids, perfumes, fragile items or perishables?” Or something like that? Yeah, It’s because perfumes are not allowed on First Class, Priority, and definitely not Express, due to airmail restrictions so they then give you the only option of their horse and Buggy ground shipping, or tell you sorry bye. 

Interesting stuff, @Kalib22,    Yea I was just saying if it wasn't what it is that we're all here for,  and yes, I used pretty odd items,  but if it was something not worth being nervous over in that fashion,  like clothes, etc,  then if there was a way to reach C@Z@OMS I might be doing that - but I wouldn't for what the vendo@rs here pan off.    I was curoious if you could and if anyone has ( those of us that have been waiting since March like me ).     

That's funny though about the post office - the girl at mine does that line real fast at the end and It's always a no  but she zips through it  probably so sick of saying it.  

I actually hate the PO.   She's very rude actually.   And maybe it isn't for everyone,  but that receipted mail when you have to send legal documents out,  can be intimidating and it's not the easiest thing in the world to fill out and peel off and slap on the envelope and she always corrects it and tells me ( real fast  ) how to do it right, but it's always a few months in between times I go that I always forget.   And she ALWAYS gets mad.    I know customer service sucks, but be happy  -  I would think working at a job for the gov't must mean you have a nice pension ( I think ? ) waiting for you at the end of the line.  I've always found the PO fascinating and wonder how it all works actually,  but i'll never understand why most of the workers are so bitter.   The walkers who deliver house to house are much more friendlier and THAT job must really bite when it's 10 degrees out, icy and your legs are killing you!   ( you do get some good cardio out of it, though )  

The HUGEST wormhole!!  I just found a very informative report of the ISC problems at chicago: ISC.  Definitely a good read and the pics are just WOW.  So much congestion
I was so close to asking you to add the link so we all could read, then I ran my mouse over ISC...uh....yea....takes a while with me sometimes  😆

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back