Your item is being processed by United States Customs

@EasyMoneySnip3r @3mbolden @Handsley Same facility inbound since 24th

This was a re-ship. Haven’t had issues all year until recently. Very very frustrating. Seen others from same origin inbound for a day or less.. one cleared in *three* minutes, another went inbound the same exact time as that one, and is sitting still since 26th. I know I’m not the only one, but damn. 

@EasyMoneySnip3r @3mbolden @Handsley Same facility inbound since 24th

This was a re-ship. Haven’t had issues all year until recently. Very very frustrating. Seen others from same origin inbound for a day or less.. one cleared in *three* minutes, another went inbound the same exact time as that one, and is sitting still since 26th. I know I’m not the only one, but damn. 
There seems to be a definite window that appears a hassle for many of us to get open. I would love to think there is a delay but yet so many happy campers suggests otherwise. I am in complete agreement “Damn”. 

There seems to be a definite window that appears a hassle for many of us to get open. I would love to think there is a delay but yet so many happy campers suggests otherwise. I am in complete agreement “Damn”. 
I wonder if the missing packs are from the same location. At this point all I can do is have faith that everything i've read  about the vendor's OPSEC is true in these cases. 

I really do appreciate every bit of reassurance from other members reviews. In the midst of all the "ten days to touchdown!" posts, there ARE timeframes that show a month or more to receive. So, fingers eternally crossed!

I am just anxious to see some touch downs !!!! So far not happening but chin up and looking forward to a Hail Mary! At this point it seems it would cheer up many ❣️ So bring on the touch downs with the long runs :) 😜

@DoomKitty as of today we have movement not on all of them but one and ill take it 
I'm still inbound, now at 19 days. 😭

I don't know when it's standard protocol to mention to the vendor. A month?

I'm still trying to be positive but it seems the trip length is now consistently 10 days, and it's somewhat disheartening.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still inbound, now at 19 days. 😭

I don't know when it's standard protocol to mention to the vendor. A month?

I'm still trying to be positive but it seems the trip length is now consistently 10 days, and it's somewhat disheartening.
My feelings exactly. Money lost while others receive in record time. Consistently. 

@Kalib22 record time wouldnt be since june 9th lol
I'm not sure what the June 9th date is in reference to, but I believe @Kalib22 is talking about all the people crowing about the aMaZiNg SpEeDy DeLiVeRiEs in the vendors threads. Don't get me wrong, that is groovy and everything, but if I could subtract a few of my days in transit and add them onto some of those 10-day deliveries, I woulda aleady done so. 😅 Unfortunately that's not the reality of the situation, but its just the way of life when dealing internationally... a huge reminder to never take anything for granted.

I was recently stuck in ISC Chi for 56+ days with zero updates...until it was delivered. No mention of Customs ever in final tracking upon delivery. So order was placed beginning April and received end of June. Stressful? Yep. Worth the wait? Definitely. 
This is the kind of feedback that gives me life, THANK YOU for sharing your experience!!!!  I appreciate it.

Stay positive, folks!!

I was recently stuck in ISC Chi for 56+ days with zero updates...until it was delivered. No mention of Customs ever in final tracking upon delivery. So order was placed beginning April and received end of June. Stressful? Yep. Worth the wait? Definitely. 
Man that is good to hear for sure.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back