Benzo Addiction?

I read a report that gaba receptor down regulation can happen as soon as three days on as little as 0.5mg of z@n@x per day.

It is completely and entirely all individually different assuming you have never used or have gone through B3nzodi@z3pin3 W1thdr@w@l and assuming your using like 1MG or less of Xanax for 7 Days or more is enough time to get a very very mild W1thdr@w@l. Certain individuals such as myself are more sensitive to W1thdr@w@l I used when at Age 15 being dumb not knowing that taking 2MG Subl1ngu@l L0r@z3p@m T@bl3ts for only 1 Week maybe and I assume being at such a young age played a role in the W1thdr@w@l which was severe enough to ruin my sleep schedule and cause Me to be awake for 5 straight Days before I just took my last one and Subl1ngu@l'd it and then just layed down in my Bed watching the T.V. until 15 Minutes had passed by and I swallowed my saliva just be sure I got anything not absorbed through that ROA got swallowed. 

But ya some people according to the "Statistics" which most people using B3nzodi@z3pin3 that are not Prescribed to them which is most likely more than the ones with it prescribed used it for up to like a long time maybe a year I don't remember and they felt zero W1thdr@w@l Effects. Yet I think this Forum or another Forum mentioned the "Re-Kindling Effect" meaning each time you go through B3nzodi@z3pin3 W1thdr@w@l gets worse and more severe with each time you go through it and I can vouch from Experience that is most likely the case when it comes to B3nz0 W1thdr@w@l as I have gone through 2 Weeks of High Doses of like 6MG Clonazepam and felt zero withdrawal and then 10-30MG Di@z3p@m for a Minimum of 30 Days or Longer Daily and experienced nothing more than slightly higher anxiety and my usual Insomnia problems came back which it was like a long time ago as I got my own B3nz0 Prescription instead of self-medicating myself with Street B3nz0s which is a long story but I do remember expecting to have horrible W1thdr@w@l from both those uses except now I am noticing W1thdr@w@l Sympt0ms I never ever noticed before. 

I have been on Benz is since I was 14 I now 41 ,some people can manage it with breathing techniques and talking but for me I am one of those people whom needs long term medication shame the UK docs don't see it the same way so I do what I have to do to get my meds I told the doc this he pretended not to hear even told him I would like to go on a reduction program but he didn't hear that either he was to busy suggesting other pills like certaline I told him I was not going to be ginna piged I had been through it before and I know what's worked for me in the past ,u would think that he would have been grateful I was doing his job for him,ended up debating I sharply told him I am a working man of 41 and I know what works for me just being straight up.i told him to not worry I didn't require his help and would get my script from the.internet to which he politely we said our goodbyes.im a worrier I stress it never stops I'm a single dad of 3 under 11s married 20 year s suddenly gone to alcohol different person changed brain it been hell of a year I am a stay at home dad now , I have many things that make me anxious I look ahead and predict everything that could may, happen the quality of life with my pills is alot better than without my life falls apart everytime they try and stop my script.that bupe by the way, I go bouts when I don't need the Val's as much but I have nt not had them every day for over 25 year's done the withdrawal thing wasn't pleasent anyway I just waffling on me kid's all sleep nice to have somewhere to just say a load off happness to everyone life has to be enjoyed all we can do is try ....

@Gallon, you sir are a rarity here it seems, but good job utilizing Your tools most effectively. I personally cannot do that so I have to be VERY careful. Almost makes me wonder if it’s worth it

Reactions: Rec
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back