depression discussion

I'm fucking losing it

I sincerely don't know how much more I can take

I'm written to be on bed rest with a walker. bed rest with no work for 10 days now and a walker till whenever.  Guess who drives the kid to school and home?  Guess who walks up 3 fucking flights? Guess who carries groceries with the kid and dog up 3 flights? Guess who walks two dogs (pit and chi) and the pit has a torn ligament. Guess who has to go to the bank to deposit rent for May and then get the cashiers check and then drop that shit off - all while standing? ME

Oh and I need to organize and plan a party

I also have 2 scripts (films) that I need to learn my lines - and start rehearsing

He has NOT helped and I was there for  him always.  We still haven't spoken about that lil' whore but I'm fairly evil and I think he's scared I'll rip her face off.  He's home right after work and "oh so sorry" but he's getting me OUT of the house when I should be in it resting.

I told him Im not paying my half of our 3600 rent next month or any bills other than my sons cell phone portion *not his kid. I said "consider this asshole tax"

I just cry constantly and Ive eaten 1 meal in 2 weeks now the rest has been granola. Me and Joy Division or Old ass cure albums on repeat.

I don't know how much more I will and can take

oh and he's still not liked me back on tinder and I need sex even though it'll hurt like hell from the wreck

The kicker would be that I'm pregnant

SaintAlien, you really have every aspect of life crapping on you at once. It's horrible. Something tells me that you're a very strong person, especially since you're able to maintain a sense of humor when everything is falling apart at once. I wish I had known about 'asshole tax' much sooner. All I can really say is that I'm sorry you're going through so much at once, and I'm sending the best possible vibes your way. Stay strong and if you need to rip someone's face off, my vote is for the 'asshole tax' guy.

Thanks hon

A few good things have happened - which I'll post when I have time. It's been lawyers / Dr's / physical therapy and life 

But today Prince passed and as I mourn his loss I find comfort in something he said - which applies to us all

"Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
To get through this thing called life

Electric word life
It means forever and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here to tell you
There's something else
The after world

A world of never ending happiness
You can always see the sun, day or night

So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills
You know the one, Dr. Everything'll Be Alright
Instead of asking him how much of your time is left
Ask him how much of your mind, baby

'Cause in this life
Things are much harder than in the after world
In this life
You're on your own

And if the elevator tries to bring you down
Go crazy, punch a higher floor

If you don't like the world you're living in
Take a look around you
At least you got friends" - Prince

@SaintAlien From what I've read, you're a strong woman and never let anyone tell you any differently. I'm once again very sorry to hear about what you've been through and to see you also are going through this aswell hurts me inside knowing such a kind soul is going through so much at once. Hang in there, we're all with you along the way.

I myself suffer from a generalized depression disorder, how ever I have very negative effects towards anti-depressants. Perhaps you or anyone else would have advice on what I should do at this point? From a doctors perspective, they want to up my dosage on the benzos I'm on which is completely unnecessary seeing I need to be on less not more! 

I mean is there anything at all that helps? I've been in and out of therapist offices my whole life and I'm not sure where to turn now. I've been on almost every combination they can legally prescribe me that's in the book for both my anxiety disorder and depression disorder. I actively practice positive thinking, however depression likes to kick that in the butt and say "nope" at times which is the only way I can describe it.

My pain management doctor wanted me to take anti-depressant and I said I was not depressed I was in pain.  Then she said that it is a vicious circle and depression can cause pain but I just wrote it off as b.s. thinking she just didn't want to prescribe pain meds.  Then recently someone told me that when she took anti-depressant years ago it made her pain go away so now I don't know what to think.
I managed to quote you twice somehow, sorry. SNRIs can definitely improve pain. Trams are basically an SNRI + a mild opioid and are what I use now to manage both depression and pain. Part of the problem is pain perception--when you're depressed a little pain can feel like a lot--and SNRIs can take your mind off it. Effexor is prescribed for some pain conditions & they've been using opioids to tx severe depression for years. Another example is when you are in shock and your body produces a lot of adrenaline you don't feel much pain, so it's likely the norepinephrine not the serotonin that reduces pain (norepinephrine is related to adrenaline),

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back