Donation questions

I have been trying to buy bitcoin. I  got the wallet. I have been to six coin purchasing sites and that has been a bust for a number of reasons. Is there an easier way to donate? I mean I feel kind of weird for asking but my bank keeps rejecting sites like coinbase, etc. 

I sent in my bitcoin donation this morning and put my name in the description. Is there anything else I need to do? BTW I am new to bitcoin and its really not that hard to figure out. I used Coinbase to purchase the bitcoins and transferred them to my Electrum wallet and then sent them to DBG. My bank sent me a fraud alert just to verify I made the purchase. Once I verified the transaction it went through no problem.

I sent in my bitcoin donation this morning and put my name in the description. Is there anything else I need to do? BTW I am new to bitcoin and its really not that hard to figure out. I used Coinbase to purchase the bitcoins and transferred them to my Electrum wallet and then sent them to DBG. My bank sent me a fraud alert just to verify I made the purchase. Once I verified the transaction it went through no problem.
You should be okay within 24 hours, hit me up if not.

Hello hope it's ok to post this question.  Was wondering if there were any plans to make another way to donate to the forums other then bitcoin?  It's been about 6 months now since my Last donation ran up which prevents me from seeing certain sections.  I have continued to order without a problem but it is scary because I can't keep up with how the vendors are doing.  I love the forum and have donated and want to donate again but bitcoin confuses the mess out of me.

Hi @Mike1982 PM me if you like and I will walk you through how to open a wallet and obtain Bitcoin, Can seem a bit daunting and does take half an hour or so to sort but you will not regret the time invested.

All the best..

Hi, I’ve just made a donation via Xapo acc. Didn’t give me an option to attach a note. Please let me know if you’re having trouble finding my payment 😀

Is there any other way to donate? I tried Bitcoin and I am so confused by it. 
Unfortunately there isn't anymore. There is some useful info in this section however and there is a reliable member who will donate on your behalf if you want to take that route. 

Yes please I’d like to take that route of someone donating on my behalf if they can accept PayPal? Or bank transfer? If I’ve understood that right please can the member who wouldn’t mind doing that let me know ? Thank you 

@PTFC Hey there, I just sent a donation to the forum, but didnt name myself in the description! Totally new to this, what to do?

Ku
Don't worry, it's all in order! Many thanks for donating, it helps us keep this valuable resource up and running! 

PTFC ☺ 

Hey, Made a donation last week using electrum. Juts checking.  Thanks!

Coinbase tells me they are verifying my id/I need more verification...so now what?  I'm supposed to get an email from them soon (I tried signing up yesterday).  Anyone else run into

this issue (if it is an issue at all)?

Just sent bitcoin!  It wasn't nearly as tough as I thought it would be.  Online vending will never be the same.  Hope moderators get payment in next day and open up the goods!

I may or may not have put 'charity' on my payment.  2.6 mbtc is what i sent a dollar or two over.  I hope it can be linked back to me.  I payed for opal membership.

thanks!

I may or may not have put 'charity' on my payment.  2.6 mbtc is what i sent a dollar or two over.  I hope it can be linked back to me.  I payed for opal membership.

thanks!
You're looking good, and thanks for donating! 

Hello hope it's ok to post this question.  Was wondering if there were any plans to make another way to donate to the forums other then bitcoin?  It's been about 6 months now since my Last donation ran up which prevents me from seeing certain sections.  I have continued to order without a problem but it is scary because I can't keep up with how the vendors are doing.  I love the forum and have donated and want to donate again but bitcoin confuses the mess out of me.
Oh Lord, I am happy to see another technologically challenged person...I am upside down in this hot mess trying to figure it all out...I log in periodically to try and touch base, but I am just overwhelmed that the devices have overtaken the world, and my own computer has become Hal 3000 (wasn't that the name in the "Space Oddessy"--sh!t, I can't even spell anymore), over and out...And this b!tch Alexa won't even play the music I request, am I that difficult to understand?  I live south of the Mason Dixon line, but holy crow, my accent isn't that bad that she won't play my Led Zep and CCR tunes...WTH?  And what is this content checking--is it b/c I am a known crazy, or is this the new standard?  I think my schizophrenia is showing--OMG, "Whipping Post" just came on by the Allman Brothers, Alexa is now apparently mind reading as well as mind effing me...Yours truly, Sybil...(Tongue firmly in cheek)

I’ll donate as soon as I get the coins I purchased a few min ago. They are waiting to be confirmed and Pending in my wallet.

I’m just donating to donate, not worried about status level. I’ll read more as I’m brand new here, I’m sure I’ll find that wallet Your askingzz 

I’ll donate as soon as I get the coins I purchased a few min ago. They are waiting to be confirmed and Pending in my wallet.

I’m just donating to donate, not worried about status level. I’ll read more as I’m brand new here, I’m sure I’ll find that wallet Your askingzz 
Donated :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back