Donation questions

Hi everyone... I've kind of been avoiding this site. This is because my last sponsorship finished a while back, and although I really want to be a sponsor, I now, flat out refuse to use bitcoin, schlipcoin or any other crazy creation invented by young people for young people! I have tried and failed... tried again, then chickened out. I now know how my Grandma felt when VCRs were invented!! I must have paid another way before. I have got a couple of trustworthy suppliers. One does next day delivery and a reasonable price. But it's nice to know whats going on around these parts :)   It's right frustrating but I've even broken a sweat trying to work it out! Please help me... I'm too old for this sheet! 

Hi everyone... I've kind of been avoiding this site. This is because my last sponsorship finished a while back, and although I really want to be a sponsor, I now, flat out refuse to use bitcoin, schlipcoin or any other crazy creation invented by young people for young people! I have tried and failed... tried again, then chickened out. I now know how my Grandma felt when VCRs were invented!! I must have paid another way before. I have got a couple of trustworthy suppliers. One does next day delivery and a reasonable price. But it's nice to know whats going on around these parts :)   It's right frustrating but I've even broken a sweat trying to work it out! Please help me... I'm too old for this sheet! 
Lol I am no spring chicken either and had to figure it out because I have to have some idea what we are doing here. We used to be able to take PayPal and unfortunately that is no longer an option. Once you get started bitcoins are not difficult to use, but it might take a little patience to get going. If I can do it anyone can.

The easiest apps in my opinion is Breadwallet or Blockchain if your able to download on your phone. I think signing up with those 2 apps is easier than registering for PayPal. 

Lol, you sound just like my older sister. She wants NOTHING to do with it! I swear that she would rather drive 1,000 miles to me and hand me money than to use bitcoin lol, she won’t even attempt it. 

Your grandma and the VCR reminds me of my grandmother with the DVD player! Oh lord and when the Blu Ray came out...it was like the last straw! She accidentally bought a Blu Ray version of a movie and when it didn’t work and she was informed she needed a blu ray player...good lord, I never heard that woman so mad. She didn’t want to hear anything! Needless to say everyone was scared to tell her about DVR (I think it was TiVo back then) lol. 

Just sent my donated but due to my super ADD I entered my username as SleepyMoney instead of SleepyMonkey. Sorry for the confusion!! Thanks!

@2earls Hi, just made a donation this AM, and I did send a email to the address provided. As I'm still very new to the forum and can't quite figure out out how to PM, I figured it might be a good idea to just cover my bases and inform you here as well. Hope that's ok?

@tanked can you explain a little bit more about what you mean by coinbase won't let you send to your wallet? What wallet do you have? I'm not sure if you mean you can't figure out how to send to your wallet or if they are denying the transaction some way.

So once I buy bitcoins on paxful, how to I get them to DBG?  Is there a URL or e-mail address associated with the donations?

So once I buy bitcoins on paxful, how to I get them to DBG?  Is there a URL or e-mail address associated with the donations?
Hi @sking, the wallet address to send the donation to is in the Welcome to DBG section, in the sponsorship thread. Copy/paste it. 

tanked said:
2earls   could you please help me i have my own wallet  but i am with coinbase and they wont tell me what to do to send my bitcoin to my wallet then i am stuck i cant send the bitcoin to our forum i just cant figure it out i been having alot of problems with coinbase i want to go to another place i need help so i can send  my bitcoin to our forum i would apreshate it i cant spell good ether i am   61 i fond out how to use bitcoins but i need the right  wallet to donate. this is driving me crazy  help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank youI 
I think I understand. You're worried about sending to DBG from your coinbase wallet. Google "blockchain wallet" and follow its instructions. Request funds on that wallet and copy the address it shows, then send from coinbase to that address. You will see the funds in your wallet, though it takes some time. Then you send to the wallet address posted here on DBG. Does that make sense?

edit: I read your post too fast. You should just go to your account and see a send funds button, and coinbase will have a popup that provides the space for your wallet address.

Last edited:
Oh, and leave a message in the transfer to DBG or PM admin the amount sent and the time so he knows who made the donation.

Hi yes please i still need help i have a edge wallet on my phone hope you are well

I just noticed that my "Sponsor Status" disappeared.  Does anyone know why this would happen?  Last week I was a Sponsor and had access to just about everything and when I logged on today, it says I'm just a regular member.  Mods or admin can you please assist?  Thanks for your time!

-FM-

So, I've tried coinbase and breadwallet. None of my Visa or Matercards, nor my Visa debit card, will approve the transactions. My local bank is very fraud sensitive and will not put through transactions from my bank account to a bitcoin supplier (plus I really do not want to give anyone my routing and account numbers online.)

I am really, really frustrated because I really want to be part of the community here again.

Hey guys. My wallet doesn’t give me the option to put a message with donation so I donated $15.50 to kind of stand out and say “hey guys it’s me, I did it” lol. It should be there within the hour

So - any guidance for someone who was once a very active sponsoring member whose credit cards/debit card company won't approve a transaction with a bitcoin company?

If it’s for donation reasons and admin Is ok with it I can send the btc and you can pay me through PayPal or google wallet. I’m new here and your seasoned so just for the sake of establishing trust I’m more than happy to send the donation first and then they can confirm it and you can send me the payment. I’m not looking to profit off a donation, that’s just goofy, I’m more than happy to help in any way I can. 

So - any guidance for someone who was once a very active sponsoring member whose credit cards/debit card company won't approve a transaction with a bitcoin company?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back