Donation questions

sent bitcoin donation yesterday, how long does it take for status to change on profile?

I sent a Bitcoin donation of $15.00 when do you think that my profile will be updated? Please let me know, thank you.

hi admin i just sent sponsorship bit coin so my account can resume to normal i sent a pm with the details to admin

kind regards 

jjoe

I have written this in so many pms that I might as well post it here. Please keep in mind this is how I did it and by no means the only way. It's just meant to simplify what can be confusing or overwhelming to new members. 

First download a personal wallet from Electrum. Then make an account with coinbase and purchase your bitcoins.

Transfer your bitcoins to your electrum wallet and then send them on to DBG or the vendor. Do not send directly from the coinbase wallet as members have had their accounts closed for doing so. 

It's easy to find bitcoin converters on the Internet. It really is not terribly difficult and if I can do it so can you.

We very much appreciate the support!
Hi @2earls. Coinbase and many others do not accept debit cards. It's the only card I have and I receive my Social Security on it monthly, Mastercard debit. This seems to be turning into a college course and I thought I was done with homework many decades ago! Haha, jokes on me!

I have written this in so many pms that I might as well post it here. Please keep in mind this is how I did it and by no means the only way. It's just meant to simplify what can be confusing or overwhelming to new members. 

First download a personal wallet from Electrum. Then make an account with coinbase and purchase your bitcoins.

Transfer your bitcoins to your electrum wallet and then send them on to DBG or the vendor. Do not send directly from the coinbase wallet as members have had their accounts closed for doing so. 

It's easy to find bitcoin converters on the Internet. It really is not terribly difficult and if I can do it so can you.

We very much appreciate the support!
Just sent some. Sparky. Thanks 2E’s

I donated an hour ago but did not attach my email address to anything so how will you know to credit my ID ?

Thanks

Hi...I would like to donate...mostly because I need a US based that allows "spa/zen" out gift giving.  I have passed out on planes, and hotels from anxiety.  But I am way to nervous for Bitcoin...any chance you will take PayPal?  Thank you for all you do!

OMG, I have created my Ethera Wallet and at Coinbase creating my account, just gave the pic of my drivers license and it just keeps saying processing!!! I am trying to do my donation to the board!  I mean just flog me now! How long does this thing sit on processing?????  Oh thank GOD we have a CBD Kratom store right here in town and got some Red Horned Maeng Da which was best according to the awesome people who work there!

But really HELP! How long Coinbase have to process this picture of my drivers license???? So fed up!!! 😰

OK, mistake I mean Electrum Wallet, Coinbase allowed me to buy the bitcoin but will not transfer to my Electrum until they verify my ID??? Crock of sh*t!

I would like to donate, but am technologically challenged. Is there somewhere I can send money order or cash to? Visa gift card? If bitcoin is the only option, It won't be happening for me.

Thanks,

Joanne

I am trying!!!! So sorry! 😰
I hate it when I am trying to sign up for anything and it's just one hurdle after another until my patience is exhausted so I'm feeling for ya.

Didn't have this problem when I signed up for coinbase, surprisingly it went pretty smoothly, but it has been awhile now. All I can say is that the effort should be worthwhile for you in the end if you can hang in there.

I am in and verified, however they say it is a 12 day hold???? Swear to God, I could not make this up!! 😥  

I just made my donation :)

Finally got around to learning how to use bitcoin. Looking forward to be a sponser/member once again!

Hi...I would like to donate...mostly because I need a US based that allows "spa/zen" out gift giving.  I have passed out on planes, and hotels from anxiety.  But I am way to nervous for Bitcoin...any chance you will take PayPal?  Thank you for all you do!
Did you not read one of the very first post? It’s like the first page in a book. 

I too have anxiety, like go to the hospital at times anxiety, I get it but, the answer to your question is like, in the first chapter of this book!

Hi there. I would like to donate. I have a few questions that I’m sure have been answered before but I want to make sure my donation goes as smooth as possible. Firstly, when I am transferring the bitcoins to the wallet listed here for this forum, how do I make sure the admin/mods here know that it’s this  account/username that’s donating so they can automatically update my sponsor status? I know it’s probably so stupid a question but I have read a bit here and I didn’t find an answer. I apologize if it’s a dumb question. Also, i know it says to transfer coins to another wallet and then donate but say I donated directly from Coinbase, does that automatically mean my donation won’t be recognized and my sponsor status won’t be updated? I really thank everyone here so much in advance and I am so appreciative for the help in the matter. Thank you so much. 

I am in desperate need of help. Hopefully someone can help me with exact instructions on how to donate and to have my username  be associated with the donation. Thank you so much in advancd to everyone. 

Sorry @2earls for the duplicate post. I have a question. Where do I let you guys know after I donated that the donation was from my username? Is their a place to enter my username when I send the funds. I very much want to support the forum with a nice contribution. Thank you so much and look forward to hearing back from you 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back