Donation questions

@2earls and @Admin

I just donated more than required for a ruby sponsorship to the forum. I did everything as required and initialized the transfer from my wallet to the btc address of this board. Thank you so much in advance for your help in the matter. 

Coinbase has placed me on a 12 day hold to send my bitcoin out, I am down to 7 days!  Has anyone else had this issue???  It has already been taken out of my bank account????I have my Electrum wallet ready, but this is driving me nuts! 😝 😜

What's the duration for membership after donating?  Two years in a row now my membership has expired after about six months rather than twelve like the OP says.

Quick question....And I do apologize for being a little pushy....But, made a BitCoin donation earlier this morning....And am wondering where do things go from here?  Just kind of nervous, but it seems this forum has been around for a very long period of time, so it's probably unjustified....Just looking for a little guidance....Thank you again!

Just made my donation, but not sure how you guys figure out

who made which donation. Sent from my Blockchain wallet

about 16 min. ago, so should be in the DBG wallet in around 30min.

brkaleg

Good morning, I’m having difficulty downloading a wallet from electrum. I think it may be due to using my iPad. Does it matter what wallet I use? Sorrry if this is a silly question.

Ive been a member since 2013. I donated in simpler times when paypal was an option. I have been trying for months to get the bitcoin to work. So frustrating. 

I finally figured out how to donate thru bitcoin. I hope I did it right. Please let me know if you received it. thanks!

kevinax

Hello @Admin and @2earls,

I made my donation to DBG from my Electrum wallet last Friday, October 5. I indicated my forum name in the "for:" box.

I will be proud to see the "sponsor"  tag under my avatar. It will feel like having the teacher sticking a star on a homework well done.  🌟⭐

Can I just use coal base Electrum is taking forever an I need find a source soon 

Does that mean "coinbase"?

You do not have to use Electrum, you can use whatever personal wallet you want. That is only a suggestion representative of the type of wallet you need to get. 

If you try to send directly from coinbase to DBG without going through a personal wallet first they will probably close your coinbase account. At least that is what has happened to other members.

There are probably some other wallets mentioned here if you try using the search function or even Google anonymous bitcoin wallet.

We have a couple members who are working on what are sure to be much better tutorials. I'm not much of an expert but will try to answer what I can. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back