Donation questions

I donated, my status was updated, I tried to contribute to the forum with postings but I still get the warning:

"Restrictions being applied: Content moderated". I thought donating, contributing and sticking to the forum rules would me make me to a forum member without restrictions and full access.Or is there anything I am missing, @Admin

Regrads

Mera

Yes, it's not a big deal at all as certain accounts start out that way and like Admin says it goes away. You can pm and see the forum and we try to approve content asap.

Thank you for your donation. 

@Admin 

Hi, I hope with the few different donation threads I didn't manage to send this to the wrong address.  i sent 0.00386444 BTC  to 3Cdq9tWavjMReB4dWaAuYt5ERHpbs2bAyn from Freewallet.  It shows that it cleared on the 5th, but know it can take a bit of time on both ends of the transaction.  At the time of the transfer it showed that it should have been just a bit over $15.00.  I was wondering if someone could track it down or if there was someone I could contact directly with more info that might help.

I'm not in a big hurry, just not sure where to start first or who best to ask for help

Many thanks!

V

@Admin   hey i just donated $19.60 or so to the address noted above by @Eidolon. hope this contribution lands in the right hands and i'm psyched to be a sponsor soon!

@jimmyjones I have been able to use the combination of coinbase and Wells Fargo. Not with their credit card of course; I think all banks have ceased allowing bitcoin purchases on credit.

what is the bitcoin address to send to to donate? still 3Cdq9tWavjMReB4dWaAuYt5ERHpbs2bAyn as stated above?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying for a while now to contribute. I've been a consistent contributor here in the past but I just can't get back on. I've tried 5 credit cards (AMEX, MC, Visa, my Visa Debit card ) and all are declined. I've called and my CC companies say they're new policy is no paying for Bitcoins with the card (for reasons you might expect.)

I am not going to send my bank account numbers and info online (plus it appears my bank blocks these transactions anyway.)

I REALLY REALLY want to be a contributing member here again. If anyone would be willing to purchase bitcoins here for me I will be happy to pay $30 for the person helping to be contributed here and $30 for me to be contributed here, assuming you could take Paypal or Google Wallet/Pay to get the money from me. I don't know of any other way to get back on here.

@2earls

@sciatic are there any Bitcoin ATM's anywhere near you? They're the best way to buy coins without much hassle. They take cash! Google Bitcoin ATM near you and see what turns up.

(For some reason I am getting a 2earls tag at the beginning of every replay and don't know how to get rid of it - can't delete it, etc.)

Unfortunately, very small town here and no bitcoin ATM for about 2.5 hours away. Good idea though.

I have written this in so many pms that I might as well post it here. Please keep in mind this is how I did it and by no means the only way. It's just meant to simplify what can be confusing or overwhelming to new members. 

First download a personal wallet from Electrum. Then make an account with coinbase and purchase your bitcoins.

Transfer your bitcoins to your electrum wallet and then send them on to DBG or the vendor. Do not send directly from the coinbase wallet as members have had their accounts closed for doing so. 

It's easy to find bitcoin converters on the Internet. It really is not terribly difficult and if I can do it so can you.

We very much appreciate the support!

Bitcoin is the only payment method at this time.

Please give us 24 hours to update the status of your account. 
I am newbie at using Bitcoin. I read some posts and done some online research. So I think I understand using an exchange and a wallet.

What I am clear about is how many BTC to send. I am guessing I use a converter from BTC>USD and hope I am close the right amount for a meber level. Is that correct?

Thanks

@Stas56 You should be able to see the amount you have in fiat (your local currency) USD or whatever of BTC in your wallet, it will be shown in your balance. Also, when you go to send it should show you balance amount in both BTC & fiat. When you send just use the correct amount of fiat and it will put in the right amount of bitcoin to send. Hope this helps ya. 

@Stas56 You should be able to see the amount you have in fiat (your local currency) USD or whatever of BTC in your wallet, it will be shown in your balance. Also, when you go to send it should show you balance amount in both BTC & fiat. When you send just use the correct amount of fiat and it will put in the right amount of bitcoin to send. Hope this helps ya. 
Thanks Fly, appreicate the response. I really do want to contribute. Just struggling with how to use Bitcoins. Wish there was an easier way, but it is what is.

Yeah, it can be confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it all comes together and ain't bad.

Yeah, it can be confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it all comes together and ain't bad.
FlyAway,

You have been very helpful in a couple of posts. I really appreciate that. I think I have the wallet side figured out (Electrum). If I may ask, what exchange do you use to purchase and send to your wallet? Paxful fees seems high, and I am seem some sketchy review of Coinbase. So I am just curious what you use?

Thanks brother, you have been helpful for a newbie like me. I really want to donate so that is why I am asking.

@Stas56 I use two wallets but mostly Electrum. As for the exchange, I don't really buy on-line, don't care for them, they all want too much info (expected) for one thing and rates do vary so you have to kinda search around. Yeah, I'd stay away from coinbase they are the largest and their fees suck. You can do a peer to peer buy/trade but that can be a hassle also. I like Bitcoin ATM's, there are about four manufacturers that make them and owners of them have different buy/sell terms. Some want a little more info while others don't want too much at all depending on how much you purchase at one time. Rates are usually based on the Bitstamp exchange rate but you can see what their rate/fee is for that machine before hand. It may sometimes seem high but the convenience is worth it as they all take cash. If you want some anonymity, that's the way to go. Key is to buy low...you heard that before right? Try to buy BTC when the price is down and before it goes back up, it's volatile now so Good Luck!

@Stas56 I use two wallets but mostly Electrum. As for the exchange, I don't really buy on-line, don't care for them, they all want too much info (expected) for one thing and rates do vary so you have to kinda search around. Yeah, I'd stay away from coinbase they are the largest and their fees suck. You can do a peer to peer buy/trade but that can be a hassle also. I like Bitcoin ATM's, there are about four manufacturers that make them and owners of them have different buy/sell terms. Some want a little more info while others don't want too much at all depending on how much you purchase at one time. Rates are usually based on the Bitstamp exchange rate but you can see what their rate/fee is for that machine before hand. It may sometimes seem high but the convenience is worth it as they all take cash. If you want some anonymity, that's the way to go. Key is to buy low...you heard that before right? Try to buy BTC when the price is down and before it goes back up, it's volatile now so Good Luck!
FlyAway,

Thanks and sound like aa good alternative. There is one close to me. One last question, as a ma new to this. I have my wallet on my laptop and can see how to generate a receive address with a QR symbol. So if I go to a location, how do I provide the address to receive? A picture of the QR symbol, or do I need a mobile version?

You hav been so helpful. I am just sure about how to receive. I am getting close to figuring this out. Hopefully last time I have to bother you.

I've been gone awhile to do a serious car wreck that has nearly taken me a year to recover.  I hopped on a realized that my sponsorship had expired so I donated 21 usd (at the time, who knows what it will be in a bit) but forgot to put my username or any identifying comments.  I have the transaction ID, which I sent to 2earls.  I hope ths is satisfactory enough.  Sending you my love!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back