Donation questions

THANK YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I WILL DONATE AGAIN AS SOON AS THE FIRST MAGAZINE LANDS AND I'LL MAKE IT A SUBSTATIAL ONE! I'm not rich but this means a lot to me.  Sending DBG my love!

@FlyAway ok bud, I got most of that that. My only issue issue is there not a physical ATM located anywhere near me. Only option is a teller window where ID is required. I don't think I am to worried about that, not sure if I should. I am using a secure VPN on laptop and phone as well a proton as I saw you suggest and a new receive address. Been doing some research ;). I am not sure if mixing/tumbling is worth it or will enhance anonymity.

If I have violated any rules, please let me know. Though to understand sometime

@Stas56 Well in that case, you're probably just gonna have to get them from your favorite on-line exchange. Good Luck! 

@FlyAway Get it done, thanks for all your help. Now I have to figure out how to give you a like ;)

And can''t access password forums, which I thought i could at my level. Just populates an invalid password,. guessing I need an invite or something.

Spank me gently if I am out of bounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im new to the site and just did exactly what not to do thinking it was right. I sent a donation using coinbase and literally right after I sent it I see a post about not to send donations from coinbase lol if anybody has advice on how to fix it let me know

I'm in the process of trying to donate to the forum(waiting for the confirmations), but wondered if It's acceptable to send from an online wallet(rah@kott.i0). They have a built in mixer and seem to take privacy seriously. It seems more practical for now than learning the ins-and-outs of Electrum or an offline wallet for a small donation. I do plan on learning about and purchasing a Trezor or KeyPass or even a paper wallet for donations to vendors, but atm I'm trying to get used to the basics of bitcoin again and have a small amount laying around I would like to donate to this forum.

I also have the option to buy off of LocalBTC and transfer to rah@kott, utilizing their built-in mixer and sending. For now I would just like to transfer the leftover BTC to you without buying any off of LocalBTC as I'm pretty busy with life atm. All the sellers on there are now required to validate your identity to sell to you, including sending in a photo with you holding a paper stating that you're purchasing BTC from them and the whole nine yards.

Edit: I'm transferring from C.B. then to the online wallet and finally to you. I hope by the end of this process I will have enough to donate more than is needed for Opal status!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, figured this would be a good place to post this.  I recently decided to learn bitcoin for the first time.  I made an account on coinbase, linked my bank account and bought some bitcoins.  Then I am notified by email that I have to wait 11 days before I could move any of it off coinbase.  MY question is, is that the norm?  

Hey guys, figured this would be a good place to post this.  I recently decided to learn bitcoin for the first time.  I made an account on coinbase, linked my bank account and bought some bitcoins.  Then I am notified by email that I have to wait 11 days before I could move any of it off coinbase.  MY question is, is that the norm?  
My first few purchases from CB took 2-5 days to clear but the last few times I used them the waits were 16-21 days, its ridiculous and a big reason I stopped using them. So yeah, it is normal in my case.

Sry for the stupid ? but is the donation address posted by ADMIN on 5/27/17 still the one we send donations to? Just want to be 100% sure, iam new still fairly new to bTC and its confusing the hell outta me haha.

I was wondering the same thing,  where is the DBG address to send to?

Nevermind found it.  Unfortunately my funds are on coinbase, so im going to have to get a wallet somewhere 

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing,  where is the DBG address to send to?

Nevermind found it.  Unfortunately my funds are on coinbase, so im going to have to get a wallet somewhere 
DeepSouth...you can download Electrum or Exodus they're both nice wallets. The Exodus is more involved, more features and more portfolio like but still easy to understand & use. Where as Electrum is more trim and basic but both do the job.

Please can an admin message me? I don’t understand bitcoin and I was wondering if I sent an admin money would they donate for me? I would give a little extra for you for helping me. Please!! 

Please can an admin message me? I don’t understand bitcoin and I was wondering if I sent an admin money would they donate for me? I would give a little extra for you for helping me. Please!! 
Are you having trouble understanding how to use your bitcoin or understanding the concept of Bitcoin?

Currently working on obtaining some bc.  I avoided coinbase because of some of the things I've heard.,   So I first tried with a reputable, low priced market and my bank flagged it as fraud.  So, I went o coinmama,, overall good reputation, as far as I could tell.  Set up the transfer to my Electrum wallet.  The bank flagged i again,  So I started reading around and a lot of banks block crypto currency transactions, including some of the biggest ones around.  So I have a few questions:

*Anyone else familiar with this and if so, what banks allow these transactions?

*Any comments on Coinmama (besides fees)?

^Any suggestions on how I could make this easier?

I apologize in advance if subject has been discussed,  I wasn't able to find.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

chctwo

Currently working on obtaining some bc.  I avoided coinbase because of some of the things I've heard.,   So I first tried with a reputable, low priced market and my bank flagged it as fraud.  So, I went o coinmama,, overall good reputation, as far as I could tell.  Set up the transfer to my Electrum wallet.  The bank flagged i again,  So I started reading around and a lot of banks block crypto currency transactions, including some of the biggest ones around.  So I have a few questions:

*Anyone else familiar with this and if so, what banks allow these transactions?

*Any comments on Coinmama (besides fees)?

^Any suggestions on how I could make this easier?

I apologize in advance if subject has been discussed,  I wasn't able to find.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

chctwo
P@xful might make your life easier because you buy the coin off other people.

I simply just buy my Bitcoins a Debit Credit Card I recently just got since it let's one free monthly purchase vs. the Titanium Pre-Paid Visa Mastercard charges 12.99$ Per month for the "Premium Plan" or 6.50$ per purchase Canadian $ that is. 

It is a huge pain in the ass but I use coinmama you need to take a selfie or have someone take a picture of you like I did holding a coinmama written down with the current day/year and month date on a peace of paper with your I.D. and face clearly visible but I am new to Bitcoin and that is how I did it but only problem I have with the service is your Minimum Bitcoin purchase needs to be 60$ and right now I literally need like 6-7$ U.S. in more Bitcoin in my Wallet which is just plain frustrating lol. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back