Donation questions

Keep in mind I was given no reason at all as to why that post was removed and it scares me since if I did something wrong I don't know what it was or how to prevent that from happening in trouble in the future so from now on I will only post questions if I absolutely must or feel morally obligated to answer and help a fellow DBG Member out in a Post I truly hope I don't get in trouble for this post but remove if you feel necessary as the last thing I want is to be the cause of anything negative here at DBG I sincerely apologize: porkandbeansboy. 
Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh......... I feel you on that one my friend. Here you thought you found a nice community to contribute to and then out of nowhere your posts are getting deleted/moderated and nobody will just tell you which rule you broke so you can refrain from breaking it in the future. Feelsbadman. I'm definitely in the same boat as you, since I had been waiting for my BTC to clear to donate, but if I'm going to be "moderated" for the rest of my life for no reason why would I ever want to donate...?

@wobina  you now what my friend,  Fuck off here, imagine your post are moderated what a problem.

You dit not receive an explanation for what reason your post is deleted, seriously, ok let me explain a little not for you because you are banned now but for the other members who are thinking the same.

This forum has a lot of members and every day there are more and more, every day i receive 50 emails what to do, how this how that how to donate etc.............

I simply can not answer this anymore, if i need to explain everything all day over and over again  i need to hire a staff to do this and i simply can not pay this from your $15 donation.

We have one wonderful moderator here, thanks God for this , but do not expect that for every post that is deleted or moderated myself of our moderator will give you an explanation.

A deleted post means nothing it can be for so many reason sometimes because we do not like to clog up a topic with over and over post that your order is delayed.....etc..

Nobody need to be worried for a deleted post, if something else you will receive a message about that.

Remember Administrator and Moderators have the right to deleted or moderated every post without any explanation if you are not agree with this please visit an other forum but you will very soon see that this place is actually not so bad.

Remember also when you sign up here there is a message that say every new member is moderated for xx time this to avoid spam, yes unfortunately we need to do this.

The time on moderation for new member depends on there posting and other factors, like is this new member registered under a proxy etc....

Now about donations,

Donations are in the first place to support this forum not so much because you can send more PM or have a bigger mailbox, no donations are in the first place to support this forum you can give whatever or how much you like.

Even if you do not donate you are welcome here, but please do not start disrespectful posting like member wobina.

Last edited:
I just donated $30.00, a minute ago. When am I going to have an access and other things the Emerald members can enjoy?

i would do it even before, but had a major car accident and came back to a more or less normal life only a couple of weeks ago...

@Admin I just donated, please let me know when you get it and let me know when my access is updated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure all who donated will be getting their accounts updated as soon as @Admin and the moderator can get around to it, never takes more then a little while to a day possibly....thanks to all who donated and help support our forum family!!!

Been a while since I've been on.  Glad to see DBG is still around providing this great service!  Just made donation and want to clarify that the donation qualifies as a "sponsor"

It’s insane how long I have to wait for my btc to clear so I can send. Coinbase takes forever. I tried to just do debit but both cards wouldn’t go through. Anyone have any tips how to purchase bitcoin with bank transfer where I don’t have to wait 2 weeks! Also if I call my card company will they be open to letting me purchase BTCs using debit? I’ve been waiting to donate and looking forward to ! 

I have the same problem too..  I was thinking of getting a gift card and going through Paxful?  Have you figured out a better way yet? 

I just sent my donation!! I had to call my card company to have them give me a window of time to send international transaction. I still have 2 weeks for my other account to clear so I’m glad this worked out. I ended up purchasing with card on BRD site. Was quick!

Hey quick question can I work out some sort of donation plan lol. Just sent .50 (had to empty my last few cents somewhere) might as well be a quality site such as this. @admin get at me

@Stimchild729 I believe there’s a post here or somewhere in the section that says you can but not sure how they track it. I donated once then after my first order donated the leftovers and was upgraded. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page there’s a contact link where you can message a mod

• @sweetmelissa589 a bTC atm   worked for me, Some are ATM, some are teller windows. Better rates than paxful.
  • Just another option
I actually found one btc atm near me, it's a genesis 1, but I don't have a phone and it requires to scan whatever they send you from your phone to the machine..  I'm quite the loner and 100% introvert and also suffer from social anxiety, so that's why I don't have a phone, just don't need one.   So I guess that option is out for me.   I just don't think I have any other option except for paxful, which I noticed fees are quite high if buying through PP or gift card.. 

I am putting together a bitcoin donation to this sight. Sorry if this has been asked before but: Is the Electrum wallet supposed to be held in a thumb drive for added security or do most people keep the wallet on a computer?

Hi! I donated a week ago, tonight, and I wanted to be sure you guys received it. I know you're busy, so I didn't want to be too pushy. Looking forward to learning more from this awesome community! Thank you so much!! @2earls

just wanted to post, donation sent for sponsorship renewal a bit ago (sapphire), as a piece of advice to all, keep track of when you are set to expire to make sure you get your renewal in early and have a seemless process that way you wont miss out on any of the info here :)

thanks @Admin & @2earls

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back