Donation questions

Ya but I would need data on my cell phone and I just switched from pay as you go to a plan that does not include data and I can't just add it to my plan I got without data to use Internet to let me use a Bitcoin ATM.

unless the Bees Convenience Store gets Free Public Wi-Fi I am screwed since that is literally just not never going to be happening. Bitcoin was like 1$ away from the 128$ I need but then I realized I need to pay for the fees that the bitcoin miners receive etc. when you make a payment so I did observe the Bitcoin reach 131$ or for the current value at $127.99 which is extremely frustrating since I could make an order 1 Cent more plus the fees unfortunately.

I could use the extra Bticoin for something else and use the Bitcoin to donate here if I buy another 60$ U.S. and then I been planning to get a Cold Wallet to use on another computer so maybe I can just save my Bitcoin since the idea of keeping on a hot wallet (Online Wallet is not something I am comfortable with. 

Not to mention the Fees for Bitcoin ATMs are anywhere from 8-15% the ones near me is 8% but they can change without notice way more than the 1-2% fees online I read about and it even says on Blockchain the Fees are constantly changing so you never know what it might cost to send that 128$ and sometimes the Fees skyrocket at times just how the Bitcoin currency skyrockets or free falls in amount it's worth in pricing per each and every 1 Bitcoin in circulation which is the main effecting factor in its worth from what I read the popularity of Bitcoin use and purchase at any given moment. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@porkandbeansboy yep ur right about things (fees) changing, gotta remember it's like the stock market. The ATM around me is about 6 to 7% and all it asks for is a phone number if you want a text sent to you about the transfer, it even asks if you want text or not, other than that just look in your wallet after about ten minutes you should see the amount you purchased. It may want more info if you buy $900 or more. There are about four different atm manufactures so they differ from one to another. I think it takes about 3 or 5 confirmations before it's all in there. You can't worry about the fees, they are what they are, just buy when price is low, when it goes up you'll make all those fees back and then some and then again maybe you won't but it's all a gamble.

@Anybrush Use the Contact Us at the bottom of the page to contact an Admin. Let them know your user name and you should be good to go.

Made a donation of 0.005664 btc on 03/04/19. It was approx 21$ for sapphire. Cant wait for account to be updated :)

Made a donation of 0.005664 btc on 03/04/19. It was approx 21$ for sapphire. Cant wait for account to be updated :)
Hi. Updating your account might go quicker if you use the "contact us" link at the very bottom of the page.

Hello,

@Admin I just made a donation of .00512 bitcoin ($20 USD). Can you please confirm receipt and upgrade my status? Thank you! 

@Admin I made a donation of .003826 bitcoin ($15 USD) a few hours ago. Can you please confirm receipt and upgrade my status? Thanks!

So far, so good.  Purchased bc on coinbase.  Now I have transferred to Electrum wallet.  Transaction was successful, but is in the status of unconfirmed, which I understand it is waiting for a miner to process.  No hiccups.  Thanks@2earls

I did not want to create a new thread but I apologize if I should of as I just simply have a question about making an Opal Donation as I noticed it says 

Your sending message quota will be increased from 3 to 6 a day

Your quota to give likes will be increased from 3 to 7 a day

Your mailbox storage will be increased from 30 to 50 messages

I can't read a message I got from Admin User which pertained to something about Donating and I can't even look at it again i only saw it for 10 seconds but I believe it had something to do with my questions about Donating which I hope I am not breaking any unspoken rules or something by asking about how do I give likes as I don't even know how to do that and I don't know what it means by mailbox storage or sending message qouta as I thought we couldn't send Private Messages until we Donated and I really don't want to donate until I perfectly understand how everything works around which has proven to be very very difficult and I just hope this post I just made gets me somewhere into figuring out how this place works and does not just backfire on me. 

I did not want to create a new thread but I apologize if I should of as I just simply have a question about making an Opal Donation as I noticed it says 

Your sending message quota will be increased from 3 to 6 a day

Your quota to give likes will be increased from 3 to 7 a day

Your mailbox storage will be increased from 30 to 50 messages

I can't read a message I got from Admin User which pertained to something about Donating and I can't even look at it again i only saw it for 10 seconds but I believe it had something to do with my questions about Donating which I hope I am not breaking any unspoken rules or something by asking about how do I give likes as I don't even know how to do that and I don't know what it means by mailbox storage or sending message qouta as I thought we couldn't send Private Messages until we Donated and I really don't want to donate until I perfectly understand how everything works around which has proven to be very very difficult and I just hope this post I just made gets me somewhere into figuring out how this place works and does not just backfire on me. 
This post probably should be in a different area but I am not sure of your exact question. Yes you can do very minimal without a donation. I could send 3 messages and likes too I believe. Just FYI you like a post by clicking on the heart in the right bottom area in the post and then you can select like, thanks, sad, confused or haha. Maybe try to delete other things in your messages to clear up space to open the admin message(this is just a thought for a possible solution). I can promise you it is soooo worth donating on this forum. You can do so much more and valuable information is abundant is you read a lot you will find what you are looking for.😁

**face palms** yes I meant to type that post out somewhere else rofl Sorry all. I would edit it but as mentioned ironically i can't anymore lol kind of embarrassing. 

It says for the Opal Sponsor Donation which I plan to make next month that "Your mailbox storage will be increased from 30 to 50 messages". I don't understand this as I don't have any mailbox storage I am confused? I just want to understand everything 100% before I make my donation that is all really but this part makes no sense to Me sorry if it is a dumb question? 

Thank god I still got time to edit this I just checked the "unread messages" at the top of in activity tab thing and it says Error code: 2C280/1 hence I think something is wrong as I assume that is the place I receive messages? I don't know what it is wrong or where to ask about it in the right sub-forum this is the closest I could find and think of as being appropriate. 

Speaking of questions where do I go to ask them when I try to use the "Contact Us" it does not seem to be working and when I go to try and use it again it says the same thing I typed before as if it was never sent which I don't think it is being sent I'm so confused and especially with where to ask these questions as I am trying to follow the community rules but I'm kind of nervous making this post here is in the wrong place... If someone could tell me where or how to get this information since to be honest if Bitcoin goes down I will borrow some money from my mom to donate but I need to figure out all these details or what seems to be problems with my account I just know something is not right. 

I really want to contribute to this place as I like it here you all have Sub-Forums about talking about things that are more than about Drug use and I just saw only 2 other Moderators help out Admin that is really impressive that you can manage to run this place I respect that and want to help out. 

Hi @porkandbeansboy your just fine asking your questions.  I know it can be confusing it still can be for me!  LOL!!  Anyway your Opal sponsorship is truly a good way to go as you don't have to come out of pocket too much if you need to watch your pennies and it gives you lots of access.  As far as the mailbox storage goes if you look up on the top right part of this page you'll see a little envelope.  That's going to be your private messages to and from members.  If you keep letting the messages pile up like I do and don't delete them your not able to receive any new messages.  But you'll see that when you open it if it ever happens then you can just erase some.  I like to keep some for a reference to remember what I've spoke about to different people.  I could never have 30 messages at anytime so you'll be good.

If your having troubles contacting when you press the contact us button all you have to do is use the @ symbol with the name of the person you want to contact  directly after it.  See how I did your name?  Just do that right below me and put 2earls connected to it and she will see it and contact you.  She's really nice and so helpful!!!  You can also write that symbol and any other members name and we'll see it and answer you. 

We're glad your here and have really brought a lot of information to our group.  Your going to enjoy having more access.

It says for the Opal Sponsor Donation which I plan to make next month that "Your mailbox storage will be increased from 30 to 50 messages". I don't understand this as I don't have any mailbox storage I am confused?
For Opal sponsors it says they have 30 messages. Then under it for Sapphire it says it goes from 30 to 50. So that one is just saying from Opal to Sapphire you increase from 30 to 50. Right now, as it is, us newbies have nothing. What paupers we are, right?

BTC is so easy to use I buy through cash app and send to external wallet. I had no idea of what I was missing out on with paid membership. The site owner and mods deserve any donations we can give them. They do a great job!

Cash app never verified my ID to enable btc withdrawal, I submitted the correct info probably seven times and every time I went to withdraw I had to verify ID again. I emailed numerous times about it and got one worthless reply out of I maybe ten emails. This went on for weeks before I finally just cashed out. BTC has been extremely difficult/expensive for me, it sucks ass!

For Opal sponsors it says they have 30 messages. Then under it for Sapphire it says it goes from 30 to 50. So that one is just saying from Opal to Sapphire you increase from 30 to 50. Right now, as it is, us newbies have nothing. What paupers we are, right?
@wobinaYa cause they changed it since it was a mistake they told me and that was the very first reply I got from using the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page like minimum of 5 Times if not like 20 and they tell me they deleted a post and to repost lol and every time I tried the "Contact Us" I thought it didn't work since my message was still visible as if it never sent which I finally now know it does. I don't even know where to ask about questions such as questions I am afraid I will get in trouble for posting in the wrong sub-forum right now. 

If it was not for your post about how the moderators need to make sure the posts for new members are verified and approved by them first since. I thought for the longest time I repeatedly asked them for help in telling Me what I did wrong leaving hanging when I used the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page think the whole time my account was not working.

I had a post removed without explanation which I am truly simply plainly afraid to post here as I don't want to Donate after I understand every 100% and that seems impossible to accomplish if I try then I might get in trouble for my posts. 

I will just have to only post when required to and I just wanted to let you know they changed the descriptions because I was confused and they only contacted me back twice and idk why or how to find out why I love DBG but I had a post deleted because I asked another member who said my posts "need better punctuation and he gets lost in my mind reading them" and I had whether or not it was because I needed more periods.

Keep in mind I was given no reason at all as to why that post was removed and it scares me since if I did something wrong I don't know what it was or how to prevent that from happening in trouble in the future so from now on I will only post questions if I absolutely must or feel morally obligated to answer and help a fellow DBG Member out in a Post I truly hope I don't get in trouble for this post but remove if you feel necessary as the last thing I want is to be the cause of anything negative here at DBG I sincerely apologize: porkandbeansboy. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back