Donation questions

Hi Guys

Any news on that? I did a test payment on Bitcoin, to  become a sapphire member, no joy yet..If a mod sees this. 

Team DBG,

I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the DBG site very much, a lot of great information. I donated Bitcoin today to reach the Emerald level. Let me know if this is received/not received.

bgmasterson27

I think I'll get the $30 one as I don't think there's any additional sections unlocked by paying the $100 one.

Which I'm thankful for
default_happy.png
seems very cool and humane of DBG  I appreciate the not money-hungryness further evidence this place is about people mostly and legitimateness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admins ... I am using a Ledger Nano and did not see an area to denote my user name. $30 sent 26 Nov. 11:06pm est. Transaction ID upon request. Please advise if donation was recvd. @PTFC @2earls

Last edited:
@2earlsif you aren't over answering silly questions on donations: how do I know where to send the coins. I need to provide a "pay to" name. I am almost done! I feel like I need to go back and take some classes--my brain has been stretched to figure this out! 

Thank you! 

I donated earlier today but forgot to put a note @2earls and @PTFC. I ended up donating ~$112 since that was what was left in my wallet.

Hello,

I donated. Contact button seems to not be working at the bottom right now. Please PM me for address to verify

Hello,

I donated. Contact button seems to not be working at the bottom right now. Please PM me for address to verify
I'm not sure what button you are talking about, but I see that Admin has updated your account so thank you for donating and tag me if you have any further questions. 

I am so freaking stoked that after a year I have finally figured out how to donate to the forums again!  Just eagerly awaiting my status update.  I haven't been able to read alot of the forum since last December so you can imagine how eager I am.  Honestly I'm most happy that I was just able to give again to support this amazing site!

@Admin Just curious if you got my donation?  Not trying to rush anyone just wanting to make sure I did everything right.  It was almost 8 hours ago when I sent the donation.

Just wondering...will they accept BCH rather than BTC for a donation? I was thinking of moving into bitcoin cash.

I am trying to figure out the bitcoin “thingy”. One of the alternatives is to purchase a Amazon Gift card. It is easy but do you accept the bitcoins in an Amazon Gift card? Do you accept Amazon for a Video Games?

I hope I am making sense. My guess is sellers way of transferring US dollars for bitcoins?

Also, why do you have a limited time to request US for bitcoins? Is it because the bitcoin fluctuate or something else?

I donated $19.87.

[SIZE=12pt]And used “Contact Us”. I hope I did it right![/SIZE]

@2earls Im very confused by Bitcoin. Is there anyway to send someone here that is trustworthy the money and they donate for me? Could you do it?

Hi, I was a bit stymied by it at first but after a few days & hours of research and some tutorials I got the hang of it. What are you having difficulty with? There are a few things you want to know before you buy & send. Maybe I can be of some assistance. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back