https://www.eliteion.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejuiceman

I'll keep the review brief, since I only got a small sample pack, but everything was very smooth. Registered, filled out the form, and had my sample pack 4 days later. I'm going to place an order of their bromazolam tomorrow when I get paid. The sample I received was etizolam and it seems to be very consistently dosed. Vendor is offering free samples for now, not sure how long it will last. I did not pay for shipping.

https://www.eliteion.com/index.php?route=information/freesample

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let us know how this turns out for you. I am very experienced with a wide variety of Benzo's but have never tried Bromazolam or Nitrazolam and am wondering how they feel compared to other benzo's

Thanks

I placed my order yesterday for a bottle of  25 pellet bottle etiz and a 50 pellet bottle bromazolam. Got a notification of it being shipped and a tracking number like 90 minutes after placing the order. The tracking number showed as received by the post office later in the evening so it's on the way now. Estimated delivery date is Saturday, so I'll keep you updated.

I placed my order yesterday for a bottle of  25 pellet bottle etiz and a 50 pellet bottle bromazolam. Got a notification of it being shipped and a tracking number like 90 minutes after placing the order. The tracking number showed as received by the post office later in the evening so it's on the way now. Estimated delivery date is Saturday, so I'll keep you updated.
Let me know how the bromaz is, bromazepam is my favorite benzo but it takes 12-18mg to get really fun.  LMK how those little fellas treat you. Also considering the nitrazolam, their gear is expensive so it better be potent, 3.2mg of bromazepam would have me eating 5 pills at a time, so they need to be more potent than the pams.

@Dumbo88  I have never sampled Nitrazolam but have heard that it is more sedating than Bromazepam and Etiz......have you found that to be the case?

Thanks

@Ejuiceman   Unfortunately I may not be able to purchase from Elite.  I don't want to receive orders at my house and Elite appears to only take credit cards. Normally I would like this idea but they are requiring my billing address to match my delivery address and as I said delivery to home is not a good option so it appears that I am stuck unfortunately.

Bummer

@Ejuiceman   Unfortunately I may not be able to purchase from Elite.  I don't want to receive orders at my house and Elite appears to only take credit cards. Normally I would like this idea but they are requiring my billing address to match my delivery address and as I said delivery to home is not a good option so it appears that I am stuck unfortunately.

Bummer

You can register your prepaid CC to any address you want.  Nobody cares or is going to check, could be the police station for all they know.

Go get a prepaid CC and when you register it register it to the address you want to use or to the post office.  Then have them send it to the post office address GENERAL DELIVERY in your name.  You can leave out the general delivery part and will probably still get it just fine, it confuses the hell out of everybody it seems.  The main post office of your city you are welcome to use as a post box to receive mail for free.  All that is required is the PO Zip code and GENERAL DELIVERY TO:   XXXXXXXXXX and your mail will be awaiting at the front desk.  I've used just the main post office address and just picked my mail up at the front counter, no big deal.  Or register the card to a hotel, have the gear sent to  GUEST: XXXXXXX.  You don't have to stay at the hotel, just walk up to the desk and collect your item, nobody ever notices or cares, they just give you your mail.  Done it 100 times.

IMO  Etiz are complete trash, absolute complete garbage trash.  How they became popular or what others get out of them I do not know.  They do literally nothing for me, 10 or 1 its all the same for me.  Bought them 1 time (pharm brand) and was so disappointed.   Bromazepam  (the real one not RC) is my favorite benzo because it does not cause me much amnesia or sedation.  Its relaxing for sure, not sedating and heavy.  I've heard that Nitrazapam (the real one, not RC) is very sedating and good for sleep but the only time I tried it was stacked with many other benzos.  The Nitrazolam is supposed to be quite week.

What doses of Bromazolam were you using to get a good effect?  20-30mg of valium gives me a good effect. 12-18mg of Bromazepam is great.  1mg Clonazolam is a day and a half blackout.  Diclaz was decent and felt nice but downed the bottle in 2 days, didn't find it particularly strong "4mg/ml
":

Last edited:
Just got my free sample sent off today.  Really nice and answer emails pretty fast.  Good guys so far, if products are as good as customer service I will be content.

I can confirm. Sample of Clonazo@m received. About to test. Has anyone placed an order? I'll update after I do.

Edit:

Placed a test order. I'll confirm after testing and received.

@Dumbo88  I have never sampled Nitrazolam but have heard that it is more sedating than Bromazepam and Etiz......have you found that to be the case?

Thanks
you are kind of miixng RC benzos with RX.  Bromazepam is not very sedating, destroys anxiety and I feel is even uplifting (its a favorite) and causes minimal amnesia (HUGE PLUS FOR ME), Nitrazepam is a sedative benzo specifically for sleep, it very similar in action to valium and causes worse or at least equal amnesia to valium and xanax.  I believe the halflife is considerably shorter than valium but longer than xanax which is why its ideal for insomnia.  Those are both RX pharmacy drugs.

Bromazolam is structured more like xanax with Br instead of Cl, and I am awaiting on a sample to test.  Bromine can be toxic, not sure if it stays attached in the RC versiton, it does not break from the ring in bromazepam so I believe it is non toxic.  I'm unsure about the metabolism of its RC cousin Bromazolam.  Nitrazolam sounds really week to me, but I'd love to be wrong.  Somebody let me know if you try it.  Try not to take these chems at their name value, they are named for marketing and the name and structure aren't as similar as they sound, clonazolam or flualpraz are 2 good examples, neither has anything to do with clonazepam or alprazolam.

I ended up placing a paid order. WOW. Holy SH*$*$)T WOW. Extremely professional packaging. Ended up going with 25-count etiz and a bottle of bromazolam. Both chems are probably the highest quality that I've ever had. The pellets are very clean, look like they were made in a Pfizer lab. All around, very good experience. Took 3 days from order to my mailbox.

Ok mate thanks for the answer 

Received tracking on my order and samples tested. Top notch cLam 👍 expensive but convenient.
Holy shitake, that was the fastest shipping I've ever seen!  Just dropped 4.4mg Bromaz, will report back.  Great looking gear, extremely professional, this ain't their first rodeo running a press.

Holy shitake, that was the fastest shipping I've ever seen!  Just dropped 4.4mg Bromaz, will report back.  Great looking gear, extremely professional, this ain't their first rodeo running a press.
Well, no need to go over seas or even break the law now.   Brotizolam can easily be rated among the RX benzos, top notch.  Almost exactly like xanax with a tad less stupidity.  I took 4.4mg and had a lovely relaxing morning, begining at T:15  a few hours after enjoying the Amazon show "The Patriot" I took a 3 hour nap and woke up feeling wonderful.  Still feel good, but just dropped a bar so...

Gave my neighbor 2.2mg of Bromazolam and he felt fantastic, and we will be placing an order.  Had him swerved after a few beers and 1 pill, and he is an OG for real, not some skinny newbie to getting fucked up.  This stuff is amazing.  I almost feel like I should not tell people about it, but info is power... blah blah blah.  And I don't feel I have the right to hide it from the community  A+++ on courtesy, timing, presentation, quality,T/A  ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.  Ive never been one for sucking off sposnors, I've been ban from many boards for being "overly critical".  These guys are 100% the real deal, pay the extra money, fuck going over seas, fuck breaking the law... Give these dudes a try, no sit top notch. I Bromazolam doesn't blow your sox off like a xanny bar... Well then your a brainwashed xanny bar chearleader.lol

My neighbor was so impressed he ordered some Nitro and I'll take 2 an he'll take 1 next Wed and I'll report back again..   However the Bromaz was so good I feel it will be nearly impossilbe to beat.  FUCK ALL OTHER RCS so far (JUST MY OPINION, AND GODS TRUTH).  I really want to get my hands on the one that is out of stock, starts with a C.  

I received free samples yesterday. Haven’t tried yet. The shipping was very fast!! 
I didn’t see free samples listed so I’m guessing I missed that offer. I’m all stocked up on everything I need but this site does look interesting.

CLam order received. The press is even and definitely professional. Fast shipping received a sample of everything on their menu as well. A++ site in my book. Testing the bro out now as I've never had any before. And I agree the press looks like a high quality Pfizer lab 😂. Best I've ever seen in RC's.

Edit:

Pics:

https://imgur.com/a/T3etWBU

(Note, always hover over an image before clicking)

@Dumbo88  Hello Dumbo...I just completed my first Elite transaction using a prepaid CC however I am still learning the ropes regarding a prepaid since I bought a reloadable card and they wanted SS #, DOB..lol  I made it work but it was a pain.  For me Bitcoin is way easier surprisingly!

Does it make sense to buy a non-reloadable one and just register it to the address of my choosing??  I think that is the correct method.

You mentioned Brotizolam..I would also like to add Pynazolam (not pyra)     to the Benzo's that I have never tried but would like to. Write-ups on Pynazolam sound wonderful and your description of Brotizolam appeals to me.

I used to love Rohypnol(Flunitrazepam) however it has been so long since I have used them that it is hard for me to compare them to Etiz,Xan,Val, Clon..etc

I agree with just about everything you said. My first Bromazepam dosage was 27 but think that 24 would have been a better idea as I got a little too chatty.  I love the Valium onset. Love it! But would prefer a shorter half-life.

Clonazolam is handcuffs and/or divorce waiting to happen. After 2 Clonazolam attempts I decided to not even try Flubro. Diclazepam is simply long acting Ativan in my opinion so I don't prefer it. I haven't tried Nitro or Nitraz but probably will since we have a new source.

I would encourage you to give Etiz another try when your tolerance is in good shape. In my opinion Etiz is not bad.

Now where can we find some Brotizolam, Pynazolam, Flunitrazepam, methaqualone or mebroqualone?

Just a quick response.  Never tried Pyrazolam.  It seems we share a taste for benzos others find "worthless". 

Personally I prefer subtlety an😍d not blacking out.  Also, had to laugh at your divorce/handcuff joke because that is exactly the darkside of pills for me as well.  I'm not terribly far from Denver, if you ever want to black out and  forget you had an affair. 

Sedation wise I would say 1 brotizolam is equal to 1 xanax bar

Chill muscle relaxation,  I'd say 2 brotizolam was at least on par with a valium.  

It is the 1 and only RC benzo that I whole heartedly think is decent.  2.2mg if a bar treats you right, I didn't black out or anything even close on 2 pills (4.4mg)  but didn't add alcohol either.

I'd say 1 pill and a couple beers should be pretty good, 2 pills was nice, just if you are lounging it made me want to go to sleep or at least lay down and day dream.  Would say its more like alpraz than bormaz.  Whatever it is molecularly, it does feel like bromazepam meet alprazolam.  

4-5mg is a pretty mellow place to be, without alcohol.  2mg with a few beers would probably be nice too.  4.4mg and some beers if I was well rested and had something to keep me awake, yet nowhere I needed to go.   Like them old Rohypnonl days!  I was on the border when roofies hit, they were never really a date rape drug.  Good benzo though!

Bromazolam: TOP NOTCH RC, REALLY DECENT BENZO   This one is a keeper.

As far as the prepaids go, I just use em when I need em.  They are like $3, I just use them for the service and toss em, otherwise they charge like $5.99 a month.  Its a big scam, just use them for the transaction you need and throw them away.  The people we use them with then not to be the type you would like to leave the door to an account open with.

Where to find some methaqualone???? You find some and I'll ride off to where ever with you! Gotta go deep into the South African hood to get that.

Brotizolam is available from the guys who are linked at the top of this thread, or the free sample thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back