If I Were To Peak Into Your Purse, What Would I Find?

MLC - I try to keep my purse extremely minimalistic.  If I can get away with my id, debit card, phone and key(s) in my pockets, I'm even happier  /default_cool.png

Now, just a few short years ago a nice collection of matchbox cars, mini flashlights, small snackbags and the like had permanent locations in mine.

And finally, quite a few years ago, there were times when mine might have much more resembled Reddwarf's...but that's really a topic for discussion elsewhere, LOL!
Please, don't hesitate to share tales of the glory days on my account, LOL! /default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, don't hesitate to share tales of the glory days on my account, LOL! /default_biggrin.png
Oh lord...where would we start?!?!  Let's just start by stating there *might* have been a few things stronger than just liquor in there  /default_wink.png

and, thank god, those glory days were prior to every living moment being captured on cell phones and posted to the web!

Oh lord...where would we start?!?!  Let's just start by stating there *might* have been a few things stronger than just liquor in there  /default_wink.png

and, thank god, those glory days were prior to every living moment being captured on cell phones and posted to the web!
Amen to that sister! /default_laugh.png

NO Tri_Gal are you serious??!!

MSD. I love cheek stains. Four? Lol!

Hey you guys CALL each other? I am jelly.

Think i will post a pic (it will take awhile cuz i still don't know how to resize) of my pocketbook dumpage. I carried cute little messenger bags until two years ago. Now, i carry a big-girl purse! I never have snacks in there though, so i may raid your purses. I love snacking!

So, in my bag right now i have: hand sanitizer, trazadone, effexor, tram, a pen, a pack of vanilla e cig cartridges (blu), my pixi fake awake kit(which has concealer, blush, cheek/lip stain, lip gloss)a GIANT avon lip smacker cherry, covergirl powder, an eyelash curler, green eyeliner, grey eyeliner, and mascara (which i honestly use eye makeup once or twice per year, but i have to have it there), white eyeliner, clinique tinted moisturizer in light, ROC eye cream, and a revlon powder compact, my blu e cig pack which has three filter/cartridges, one extra battery and a fully assembled e-cig, my wallet, eye drops, a dugout, personal cell, work cell, nasal spray, a brush, e cig charger, my ipad charger and a lighter. Oops forgot face moisturizer (signature club a) and hand cream. My ipad is in there too when i am not using it. There is a tampon in there that is ripped, hanging out of its applicator and filthy. Think i will throw it away.

So, those are my necessities.

CITH - we can get you on the AM call rotation if you like. Mizzy like to be called at 5am or earlier...muhahaha.

It was worse than I thought. Here's the contents of my purse:

yba5y9az.jpg

Look how neatly everything is placed!  lol!!

I am going to see if I can get mine posted this weekend. I wish someone could show me how to resize images with my Ipad.  I googled but all I can see for pages is re-sizing in the way by height or width.

MSD...given your passport is in there, I can't knock how much other "stuff" is in there.  Girlfriend you are ready to roll at a moment's notice - props!  /default_laugh.png  /default_tongue.png

MSD...given your passport is in there, I can't knock how much other "stuff" is in there. Girlfriend you are ready to roll at a moment's notice - props! /default_laugh.png/default_tongue.png
It's just a sad reminder that I need to renew it...boo

I buy those same 69cent Orbit gum packs!

What are those green pills in the blisters huh? /default_wink.png
Pretty sure they're Tylenol Cold and Sinus. Boring. Did you also see my Magnesium??

By the way - I've removed a bunch of stuff now. My purse was weighing close to ten lbs. that's just silly.

For Christmas, one of the things I bought my wife last year was a purse rack, the department store display rack kind with arms that holds 50 something purses.  It's full.  She changes out based on outfit, etc.  but in common, except for the one she is using that day, they all have pons/pads/liners, a chapstick, a 20$ hidden somewhere, change, gum.  (some of that gum has to be old as shit).  Every night, she takes the TON of shit she has in the purse she used that day and transfers it to the purse for the next day except for the things that she will leave as noted above.  I love her to death but 50 something purses, over a hundred pairs of shoes / boots, .... is that f'n normal?

For Christmas, one of the things I bought my wife last year was a purse rack, the department store display rack kind with arms that holds 50 something purses.  It's full.  She changes out based on outfit, etc.  but in common, except for the one she is using that day, they all have pons/pads/liners, a chapstick, a 20$ hidden somewhere, change, gum.  (some of that gum has to be old as shit).  Every night, she takes the TON of shit she has in the purse she used that day and transfers it to the purse for the next day except for the things that she will leave as noted above.  I love her to death but 50 something purses, over a hundred pairs of shoes / boots, .... is that f'n normal?
I don't know that it's particularly "normal" or "abnormal", but I gotta say...I like her organization and ability to pull that off!   /default_smile.png

I don't know that it's particularly "normal" or "abnormal", but I gotta say...I like her organization and ability to pull that off!   /default_smile.png
Please... everything has to match, outfit, purse, scarf (if needed), shoes / boots, coat, gloves, lipstick, nail polish (and I know I'm leaving out some things that would be coordinated).   /default_blink.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back