If I Were To Peak Into Your Purse, What Would I Find?

This is the song. I know the drummer of this band a bit so we got in for the soundcheck. Talked to Stephan a bit (and of course Brad) but we asked him to please play this (they never play it anymore and we have seen them @ least 35 times live). Anyhow, after I showed him the tat on my right forearm (has a line of the song ) and my wife has the same line on her one foot (deeper than bones). So he dedicated it to us that night. It was pretty cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmg2PYRTxQ
That's pretty cool my friend!!

That surprises me MLC.  I thought clothes, shoes, and purses was part of female DNA, kinda like a moth to a flame /default_rolleyes.gif
Not mine for sure! Lol! Just boots boots and more boots. I LOVE makeup, i like it to look as if i am not wearing any however! I think i am mostly male.......lol! I LOVE me some man though! Lol!

For Christmas, one of the things I bought my wife last year was a purse rack, the department store display rack kind with arms that holds 50 something purses.  It's full.  She changes out based on outfit, etc.  but in common, except for the one she is using that day, they all have pons/pads/liners, a chapstick, a 20$ hidden somewhere, change, gum.  (some of that gum has to be old as shit).  Every night, she takes the TON of shit she has in the purse she used that day and transfers it to the purse for the next day except for the things that she will leave as noted above.  I love her to death but 50 something purses, over a hundred pairs of shoes / boots, .... is that f'n normal?
I AM EXACTLY THE SAME WAY!!!  TOO funny!!!  Tell your lovey she's NOT abnormal and NOT alone.

Ok, allow me to AMEND my wardrobe: 

LOVE 'shitkicker" boots and have many many pairs, most spikey heels which I can barely walk in

One pair of real western boots - love 'em

Clothing:  my husbands t-shirts, jeans, black leggings, black or charcoal everything, black leather jacket, maxi-dresses and maxi skirts - very little frilly girly crap

Purse:  every medication I "might" need, a one pound makeup bag full and that's after cleaning it out, kleenex, various things my toddler may need, cell, charger, listerine strips, 6-8  pens/mechanical pencils, a makeup bag with receipts, a makeup bag with giftcards, a makeup bag with various electric cigarette paraphernalia b/c absolutely won't smoke around my bugaboo, 2 or three small scheduler type books, a small notepad, a small zipped change purse with 3 or 4 pairs of various hoop or diamond stud earrings, nail clippers, tweezers, tiny scissors, two small bottles of my favorite scents of Bath and Body body splash (light form of perfume for you men)...think thaaaaatttt's it.......OH maxi pads and tampons, small snacks for bugaboo or me if sugar drops, and always a Zephyerhills sports pack bottle of water.

LOVE 'shitkicker" boots and have many many pairs, most spikey heels which I can barely walk in

Clothing:  my husbands t-shirts, jeans, black leggings, black or charcoal everything, black leather jacket, maxi-dresses and maxi skirts - very little frilly girly crap

Purse:  every medication I "might" need, a one pound makeup bag full and that's after cleaning it out, kleenex, various things my toddler may need, cell, charger, listerine strips, 6-8  pens/mechanical pencils, a makeup bag with receipts, a makeup bag with giftcards, a makeup bag with various electric cigarette paraphernalia b/c absolutely won't smoke around my bugaboo, 2 or three small scheduler type books, a small notepad, a small zipped change purse with 3 or 4 pairs of various hoop or diamond stud earrings, nail clippers, tweezers, tiny scissors, two small bottles of my favorite scents of Bath and Body body splash (light form of perfume for you men)...think thaaaaatttt's it.......OH maxi pads and tampons, small snacks for bugaboo or me if sugar drops, and always a Zephyerhills sports pack bottle of water.
btw, FAKE diamond studs, and at least one pack of ciggies and 2-4 lighters for when buggy is with his aunties or daddy.

AND for my birthday I just bought myself like 4 or 5 purses, nothing super $$, and like 10 pairs of boots/booties, and received a lovely black leather high-end bag from mommy and sissy in-law for b-day...hey, maybe over 40 not so bad.

You are MAH BITCH! Just sayin! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx

Something that I have found creepy:    How many of you wake up sweating or just wake up in the middle of the night pretty regularly but right at like 3 or 3:15????  Or any of you have your smoke alarms go off for no reason regularly at 3:15?

I know it's unrelated but I just woke up at 3:15 AGAIN for no reason and has nothing to do with what time go to sleep, eat, anything like that.

I'm male and have a very small purse and this is what you will find in it on Tuesday's at 2:30pm. But you have to look precisely the right moment.

weightlifingmidget.jpg

I am a female, but I carry a small purse. Maybe it is because I wear little makeup LOL.

I carry:

Wallet with DL and important stuff

Change Purse

Money

Debit/Credit Card (I don't carry my credit cards - but I have them if I plan on going shopping). Which is rare because I have everything I need and I online shop for essentials.

I-Phone and I-Touch

Two Pens

Small Flashlight

Comb

Nail Clipper

Tweezer

Kleenex

Lipstick and Lip Gloss

Tiny Ziplocs with Vitamins

I like purses made by BAGGALLINI. They come with pockets for everything. And they come in EVERY color.

So everything has a pocket for everything. I am very OCD if you cannot tell LOL.

All you are lying!!!!

This is what we would find n your purses:

CatintheHat:

A pic of her own ass cause it's that AWESOME

cd27b8a4f9199a3e52ffeee6355c764d.jpg

Safari:

For when the neighbors play their music too loud and you have one of your migraines. Dem bitches betta ax somebody!
GL_RPG_lg.jpg

I know Mizzy has not been around for a while but I loved her when she was so this is what's in her purse:
i_love_hair_spray_pillow_case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, when I get a migraine (that my Husband heping me) I chose a MUCH larger gun:  

A set of matches. Loose change. Skittles. Two disposable razors. A blister of Etizolam. One broken cigarette. Scotch tape and one gently used flesh light. 

Nivea "chapstick", wallet, loose change, "vitamins", many pens (I am a pen thief), tissues, a small compact with a mirror, keys, a brush with hair ties since my hair is super long, and my passport. I'm sure in the very bottom there is more junk, but those are my main items. I swapped bags to a smaller one since it seems like the bigger it is the more things I stuff in it. 

No kidding @JenG. Once I started carrying bigger purses, it was hard to go back to the smaller ones. Now I feel like I NEED all the junk I carry around. How did I survive as a teenager with nothing but pockets?

I don't even want to list everything in there. It's as embarrassing as my excessive shoe collection.

@2earls I normally carry a huge bag, but if I'm going somewhere and I know it'll be a pain to carry I switch to a small one.

A receipt for a microwave that I bought months ago; I am terrified it will break! I have a thing about keeping receipts. There's a bit of money too, I hope...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back