If I Were To Peak Into Your Purse, What Would I Find?

don't often carry it, preferring to put cash, cards and DL in my pocket, so I had to look. Wallet, flashlight, screwdriver, something that goes bang, misc papers and receipts, and...whoopee...a little green treat in the zipped pocket that I forgot or overlooked. Happy Friday to me. 

My wallet, takeout menus and about 2 dozen old grocery store receipts that I really need to throw in the garbage LOL

Yes, I put what I need in my wallet, anything of value (small) in my pocket and all the rest of the crap lol  in the center console arm rest in the car... I am always a shout out from that if I really need something,   Houston is probably one of the biggest modern cities in the world without a subway system....everyone drives here..

At the minute, an emergency 2mg rivotril?! My job is fucking full on :-/... And it's more my jacket pocket than a purse...

When I'm not playing that is, then a whole plethora of pills are stealthily stashed in my guitar case ; ).. 

~P~

My Meds, my drivers license, NARS face powder blush orgasim NARS and mac lipgloss. I phome ectra battery, try to stay out of trouble now!

Absolutely effing zilch, apart from a nice big tear in the material - which is supposed to separate the parts where the money goes.

Oh, and a library card, plus a debit card with no money on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my big Louis Vuitton designer purse i always carry a pair of women's dirty underwear, condoms, large sized obviously, a Hitachi Magic Wand, a small Flower pot (don't ask), and a gerbil (chihuahua's are so 2006).

In my man bag u will rind a kinder egg full of diff benzos mainly xanax, dog poop bags just in case, my epipen cos of allergies. an inhaler. Some mini hand sanitiser an a pair of gloves oh an prop a bud of green 

In my man bag u will rind a kinder egg full of diff benzos mainly xanax, dog poop bags just in case, my epipen cos of allergies. an inhaler. Some mini hand sanitiser an a pair of gloves oh an prop a bud of green 
A kinder egg? Now that's a clever storage facility!  

A kinder egg? Now that's a clever storage facility!  
yeh i usually pop a strip of cellotape or sticker round it just in case but they dont ever pop open. used them for years. its how things are taken into prisons over here also. so depending on how much is in that egg u can hide it quick as long as ur in for short sharp shock hahha, 

I like it! I'm in the UK too, but I never knew folk used them to sneak stuff into prison, but makes perfect sense! Handy holder also. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back