If I Were To Peak Into Your Purse, What Would I Find?

Please... everything has to match, outfit, purse, scarf (if needed), shoes / boots, coat, gloves, lipstick, nail polish (and I know I'm leaving out some things that would be coordinated). /default_blink.png
Eyeshadow, likely ;)

Hahaha DGSB! I am no one to judge if that is normal or abnormal.......i have 5 pocketbooks. I will not spend over $50 for one and i carry the same one for months and months. The five include 2 "formal" bags which are both vintage and very very old.

I do however, have about 40 pairs of boots. Everything from combat, harley davidson, pointy toe spike heels in weird colors and camo shooties. I love my boots and i wear ALL of them. I have spent embarrassing amounts on certain pairs and would spend more. I am not rich at ALL. My clothes are normally plain and solid colors. It is ALL about the boots 4 me.

I really think lots of girls (women) have as many as your wife does. You guys sound like the cutest couple, just sayin. I love the way you speak of her, and how often you do. I bet she is lovely. High five, bra!

Thank you, Cat.  Yes, I do think she is an amazing woman and to me, the most beautiful woman in the world.  But on topic, when I say purses, I am not counting the formal "clutch" person that one would take to a formal event that really holds not too damn much. IDK how many of those she has, let's just say a lot.  The nature of my job requires we attend about 4-5 stupid formals every year...and that of course means 4-5 new formal gowns each year.  Me, I go to "rent a tux" lol.  S-

Thank you, Cat. Yes, I do think she is an amazing woman and to me, the most beautiful woman in the world. But on topic, when I say purses, I am not counting the formal "clutch" person that one would take to a formal event that really holds not too damn much. IDK how many of those she has, let's just say a lot. The nature of my job requires we attend about 4-5 stupid formals every year...and that of course means 4-5 new formal gowns each year. Me, I go to "rent a tux" lol. S-
At that rate you'd do better just to buy one.

Wow! Five formal? I only get one for sure, and if someone gets married i may get more....lol!

Oh, I know I should but I like to change up the style sometimes... although I can wear the same style color more than once lol
So, there's a pattern here with you both?  /default_biggrin.png

Of COURSE everything must match!  

My boots always match my coat/purse (when going somewhere more exciting than the grocery store or the kids' school(s))  - black leather boots - black coat (most of the time leather), brown/brown...you get the idea.  I LOVE my boots too!  The absolute best are the knee length, 5 inch heel "shit-kickers" that I wear often with short skirts.  I don't know what I'll do if/when those wear out  /default_cool.png

S- you guys do sound like a lovely couple.  Will have to plan a double date sometime  /default_wink.png

Wooohoooooo! With short skirts? You GO girl! I don't do skirts. I am not that much of a lady..........lol!

So, there's a pattern here with you both?  /default_biggrin.png

Of COURSE everything must match!  

My boots always match my coat/purse (when going somewhere more exciting than the grocery store or the kids' school(s))  - black leather boots - black coat (most of the time leather), brown/brown...you get the idea.  I LOVE my boots too!  The absolute best are the knee length, 5 inch heel "shit-kickers" that I wear often with short skirts.  I don't know what I'll do if/when those wear out  /default_cool.png

S- you guys do sound like a lovely couple.  Will have to plan a double date sometime  /default_wink.png
Love your signature line.  On one of our early dates ,we were coming out of the movies and it started pouring.   We got to the car, I turned on the stereo and put on a 3EB song (that ultimately became our wedding song) and we just started dancing in the pouring rain out in the movie theater parking lot.  Your signature line just reminded me of that.  Thank you !  /default_wub.png  I remember the day of our first kiss too.  It was 15+ years ago and on the "anniversary" of our first kiss I sent her 15 roses.  Feel like my life really started the day I met her.  (also thank you for letting me know I am not alone in the "matcher" department)!  Hope you have a great weekend.  S-

Oh, I LOVE my dresses and skirts.  Nothing frilly though...all "bad-ass" lady here  /default_laugh.png

Love your signature line.  On one of our early dates ,we were coming out of the movies and it started pouring.   We got to the car, I turned on the stereo and put on a 3EB song (that ultimately became our wedding song) and we just started dancing in the pouring rain out in the movie theater parking lot.  Your signature line just reminded me of that.  Thank you !  /default_wub.png  I remember the day of our first kiss too.  It was 15+ years ago and on the "anniversary" of our first kiss I sent her 15 roses.  Feel like my life really started the day I met her.  (also thank you for letting me know I am not alone in the "matcher" department)!  Hope you have a great weekend.  S-
Nope, not alone in the matching dept at all!

Good lord, you are such a sweetie; she's one lucky lady!

Yes, there's nothing quite so freeing as just letting it loose and going with your emotions in the rain!  Have totally cranked up the stereo and danced in many a parking lot - props!  Lovely memories of such here as well!  

Cheers!

Nope, not alone in the matching dept at all!

Good lord, you are such a sweetie; she's one lucky lady!

Yes, there's nothing quite so freeing as just letting it loose and going with your emotions in the rain!  Have totally cranked up the stereo and danced in many a parking lot - props!  Lovely memories of such here as well!  

Cheers!
This is the song.  I know the drummer of this band a bit so we got in for the soundcheck.  Talked to Stephan a bit (and of course Brad) but we asked him to please play this (they never play it anymore and we have seen them @ least 35 times live).  Anyhow, after I showed him the tat on my right forearm (has a line of the song ) and my wife has the same line on her one foot (deeper than bones).  So he dedicated it to us that night.  It was pretty cool.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmg2PYRTxQ

Too cool, S!

You've inspired me to add this to my running mix.  I'll think of this awesome story while doing one of my favorite things!  Thank you  /default_smile.png

Take care of that lovely woman of yours...she sounds super cool...She's earned her purses and shoes, in my book! 

And, you, my dear - need to purchase a tux or two.  Change up the shirt, tie, cuff links, shoes, whatever to make it "different".  Formal nights are soooo fun (most of the time) - and yes, I'm guilty of a [separate] closet full of formal dresses, although about half are your standard LBDs, which look awesome with the right boots and clutch, lol!

You have a fantastic weekend as well!

Eyeshadow, likely /default_wink.png
Jewelry!  OMG...I really, really need to organize my box(es).  Not claiming to have huge gems or anything, but damn do I love some *sparkle* with a good outfit!  /default_rolleyes.gif

OH MY GOD!! ANOTHER married couple online how SWEET!!  I had NO idea!!!  Love u guys!!   And Cat as well, of course:-)

Hi S-,

Just saw this on FB and made me think of your awesome story from this morning:

womendancing-680x539.jpg

Dancing insists we take up space, and though it has no set direction, we go there together. Dance is dangerous, joyous, sexual, holy, disruptive, and contagious and it breaks the rules. It can happen anywhere, at anytime, with anyone and everyone, and it's free. Dance joins us and pushes us to go further and that is why it's at the center of ONE BILLION RISING.

~ Eve Ensler

Hope you are having a wonderful evening with your lady!

I'm not much into clothes or shoes so much but.....PURSES - I have AT LEAST 40.  I am obsessive about them!!

That surprises me MLC.  I thought clothes, shoes, and purses was part of female DNA, kinda like a moth to a flame /default_rolleyes.gif

That surprises me MLC. I thought clothes, shoes, and purses was part of female DNA, kinda like a moth to a flame /default_rolleyes.gif
I'm mostly just into makeup. And flip flops. I'm kinda obsessed with flip flops.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back