Joke Of The Day

Lmao at this thread. This is far more therapeutic than ssri's. Think I'll make a point of reading some jokes with my breakfast from now on

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

post2.jpg

KyYFMKGGQBOUyOtV9YUx8Q.jpeg

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea. Terrific!!!

I'm sorry... 

I just remembered that we did the same thing.

barack_obama_caricature.jpg

We took an arrogant phony community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of the United States - Twice!!!!!

So if you think North Koreans are stupid...

I'm sorry I brought this up . .. . Never mind.

​

Last edited by a moderator:
I like coming up with bad jokes, here's mine for the day:

"What's the most cash-strapped country in Europe?"

"The Czech Republic."

Hello Mr. Tumbleweed, how are you doing today? =)

I'll contribute, found this somewhere on the internet and the longer you look at it the funnier it becomes for some strange reason.

f33d28ad88.gif

Here's also a video pretty much describing when you send an electronic back to the manufacture to fix; this is how I personally imagine them working seeing it takes months to get it back sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

KyYFMKGGQBOUyOtV9YUx8Q.jpeg

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea. Terrific!!!

I'm sorry... 

I just remembered that we did the same thing.

barack_obama_caricature.jpg

We took an arrogant phony community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of the United States - Twice!!!!!

So if you think North Koreans are stupid...

I'm sorry I brought this up . .. . Never mind.

​

Dude, take it easy on "W". He hasn't been president for awhile now.

You're right...  if we had lost the war... everyone on the Declaration of Independence, instead of being heroes in history books....they would have all been the first ones hanged. Things worked out for the best.

So...a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of the front of his pants. The bartender immediately asks him, "excuse me sir, but do you realize you have a steering wheel sticking out of your pants"? The pirate replies, "Ayyyye matey!!...it's drivin me nuts"!!

What does one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?

If we don’t get some support, people will think we’re nuts.

A man says in an interrogation room that he's not "saying a word without his lawyer present".

Cop:  You are the lawyer.

Lawyer:    Exactly, so where's my present?

Ya, it's lame but it's all I've got right not.  I will be back and a lot more funny!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back