Kava Kava

• Thread starter Thread starter ZeroZia
  • Start date Start date
I would love to try it, but don't know if it is worth the risk of getting some into UK.

Is it kinda like kratom where some vendors are better than others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I'm sure it is. I just haven't had great success with it. I am in the minority though I think.

Here are a few off the top of my head.

Kava by Rex ( something like that! Lol)
Z-electric ( I don't think they take CC)
Meridian Botanicals

Plus, I would buy kava from any kratom vendor I was happy with. I don't think it is as finicky as kratom.

I will see if I can get some more names and report back. 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Roger! I was thinking of ordering some kratom for z-eclectic anyways but they don't take cc? Hmm. I'll have to do some research into the best kava vendors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He gets great reviews on his kava. I'm trying to like it!!! (Just my luck! Can't like what I can have!!! Lol)

Yes I'm sure it is. I just haven't had great success with it. I am in the minority though I think. Here are a few off the top of my head. Kava by Rex ( something like that! Lol)Z-electric ( I don't think they take CC)Meridian BotanicalsPlus, I would buy kava from any kratom vendor I was happy with. I don't think it is as finicky as kratom. I will see if I can get some more names and report back. 😉
One more BG... Kava King gets good reviews also!

Whats the most sedating strain of kava kava that anybody has tried?

Can someone recommend a site for kratom? I wish to use it for an opiate detox... Thanks so much. Any help is much appreciated.

Mine will be here in the morning!! Was suppose to

Of been here today but guess my local PO was

To lazy so tey only sent 1 package to me instead of 2.

I ended up going with the banana/vanilla instant mix

I'm hopeful that this will help my nerves!!

I'm 100% med free since dec6 besides a muscle

Relaxer before bed.

I got some coming also, very much looking forward to it.
First time user too?? Where did ya get it at?Where allowed to discuss venders in here

As the products are 100% legal

First time user too?? Where did ya get it at?

Where allowed to discuss venders in here

As the products are 100% legal
It's actually not allowed to be imported into UK. But I found a place across the sea in ROI that offers pretty quick delivery. Global kava exports if memory serves. Always fancied a taste of this. I went instant though, what's people's opinions on instants V actual straining root?

My opinion is I just and to go instant. All that straining had me confused lol

So, I went the easy route. Can't wait to try it this morning. Imma be watching all morning for the mail man. Lol

Mines arrived today! I will have some tonight though. Let us know how you get on true love, I will do likwise!

So, I got instant. Favored bannana/vanilla.

I poured 10 ounces of milk into a bottle with 3 teaspoons of kava. Shake for a bit. Let it sit. Shake some more. Took a big drink and wow yummy!! So I downed it since it was yummo.

Finished off at 11:45 so far Nothing. :(

Can someone recommend a site for kratom? I wish to use it for an opiate detox... Thanks so much. Any help is much appreciated.
John, go over to the kratom thread. There's a lot of venders mentioned there. But I personally think kratom-k.com is the very best.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back