Kava Kava

• Thread starter Thread starter ZeroZia
  • Start date Start date
I've tried Kava extract from a vendor on Amazon. I would put a small amount under my tongue and it would numb my mouth and provide very mild sedative effect. Just enough to aid in falling asleep.

Kava is a great alternative to many things. I wish it would catch on. I trust a local vendor in the panhandle. There is no middle man and they are very serious about keeping it pure. It's a Blessing for many. 

I recently bought kava 6 drops. They are a 30 drop bottle with a drop per serving. They taste so much bearable than others. I feel effects within 10 to 15, very relaxed, slightly euphoric but on the lowest spectrum. My tummy however hurt bad the first time. After was okay.

I took my drops again, and there was pieces of the kava plant in it so I just swallowed. Ehhhhh. Bad idea. I had a slight anxiety fit, but calmed myself down and got a dirty headache and slight cold sweats. It was very comparing to fake pot bag that teens smoked some years ago. I hated it and the kava wore off about 3 hrs after. Yuck won't be trying those drops again.

www.google.com
What an Excellent and Informative answer..!!  Well done Community Member!    :rolleyes:

(BTW, If your going to just point someone to a search engine, at least send them to DuckDuckGo!)

What's that saying,, "If you don't have anything to...."   

Where does one find Kava?
I know this post is 9 months old, but seen as someone decided to revive it just to

post a link to a search engine i'll throw an answer in for anyone still looking..

Have a look HERE or HERE if looking for Kava, hopefully you will find what your after.

Regards,  T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been a 8 months since i've purchased but my fave places to order are KavaTime and FijiFresh!  It will change from batch to batch but both places generally offer very potent stuffs.  I also love the Papa Kea from GHK usually.  GHK is a bit pricey.  The Nangol Noble from BKH was probably the most euphoric kava i ever had, but the batches are HIGHLY irregular so subsequent batches were just highly energetic with no euphoria.  The Supreme from Kavafied is generally pretty potent and very relaxing.  I think that one is on Amazon.  Very interested in peoples faves as well!

i see perhaps my problem with every time iv tried kava is iv taken to much, perhaps trying to get the full efect isnt to try alot, im used to stronger stuff but maybe its best to find some good quality, ill experament a bit as so far im always left feeling a slight sickness when trying kava so far

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back