Kava Kava

• Thread starter Thread starter ZeroZia
  • Start date Start date
Can someone recommend a site for kratom? I wish to use it for an opiate detox... Thanks so much. Any help is much appreciated.
John, go over to the kratom thread. There's a lot of venders mentioned there. But I personally think kratom-k.com is the very best.

Okay since no effect I just took 2 more tsp

Let's see how this goes now.

I used powdered root and had excellent effects with three tablespoons. WOW! Mine is supposed to come today! Mail not due for one hour and a half, but with the snow......i dont know.

So I ended up taking 5 tsp & nothing BOO!!

Guess kava id like kratom. Good & Not so good vendors.

So I ended up taking 5 tsp & nothing BOO!!

Guess kava id like kratom. Good & Not so good vendors.
I read that you might need to take it a few times before you get a good feeling, let the kavalactones build up in your body. That's the "reverse tolerance " people talk about I'm sure.

Would anyone advise or have an opinion on ingesting kava on top of therapeutic dosage of tr@mz?

I have not tried the two together, but i used to take a lot of trams. I dont see why not as they do not react with each other in any way....BUT the only thing i see is increasing the nausea tram users sometimes get. I used to throw up a lot if i was just comong off of a taper.

I've tried Kava Kava. It is very good during WD. It helps tremendously. Usually all natural meds are a joke but this one actually has a slight euphoric effect to it. Just add about 12 drops to a 12 oz bottle of water and it'll will relax you while calming your nerves and restless leg among other ailments. I honestly can't believe the f3ds haven't regulated it somehow. Also, if you are brave and need near instant anxiety relief put those 12 drops under your tongue and works like a charm. I couldn't have made it through WDs without this. I highly recommend it.

Would anyone advise or have an opinion on ingesting kava on top of therapeutic dosage of tr@mz?
I wouldn't advise taking this with any other brain chemical altering product. Just my $.02 but I took it with St Johns Wort once and puked my guts out.

Thanks Cat, and momwilli. I have had a 100g bag sitting for 2 weeks, and haven't even tried it yet. Wasn't as difficult to procure as I thought either.

Thank you for this thread.  I have horrible insomnia and cannot do vals or amb as I feel hungover the next morning.  I lurk a lot and have done a lot of research on many differnet things.  Another herbal that was recommended to me was Formula 303 that is made in TN and I believe the main ingredient is Kava.  I have not tried it yet as I have been getting over something the last few weeks.

I do not have the patience to strain anything so I may try the instant or the drops.  I wish I knew about this when I was in Maui.. I could have picked this up easily.

Thank you again. 

I've used the kava from "kratom King" & also Kona kava farm

Never phased me

Vender suggestions??please =)

Sacred plant life. The only problem is that it costs five bux a dose (three even tablespoons). I got some on ebay. Five bucks for two oz. Took it toda. Really good except there were some chunks. Not too bad. That is four or five doses for me. The micro fine milled is the best. There are tons of stores on ebay. You have to read the reviews carefully.

I actually love the taste if the kava that I received

Seeing all the venders is so overwhelming.

I was taking a lot n never phased me so

Not sure any if it will even work. :(

Seems I have a high Tolerance to everything.

& that's still after being PK free for 3 months. Grrr

Yeah Grrrrrrr!

I have some kava coming today...prolly in about half an hour. Man, Amazon prime is SO worth it! Free two day shipping and only three bucks for overnight. Plus, you get more shows to watch than even netflix! I would highly recommend it to everyone who orders from Amazon. One pound of good kava......27.00. That is a LOT, it does have a much coarser grind than our better shops do, but i just pop it in the blender with something with fat. Then strain after. Almond milk is a great potentiator and extractant (is that even a word?) for the feel- good kavalactones! I let it sit and steep in the milk about twenty menutes before blending too. Triples the effectiveness for me. Also, reuse your strainings twice or sometimes even three times...you will able to tell by the taste and the tongue numbing effect if the strained mixture is any good. Where is my kava? The mail lady should be here by now!

Ohhhh score! I have some lovely unwashed "poopy seeds" (hehe) here too! Left over from the days of tramdrawals.

Hey everyone.....

so, i just wanted to report back on my kava kava usage.  I went through a lot of stress over the last couple of months.  Many of you know that I have quit just about everything inthe last year.....i only take kratom, a lil MJ and occasional kava.  I have to say that I thought going through a break-up without pharmaceutical aid would be impossible for me.  No wine either.  Ok,,,one day i had some vodka.....but that was it...heh.  I surprised myself by not succumbing to an overwhelmong urge for bzos.  I used kava every day in the beginning...maybe for a week.  It worked really well when i had it, which was always in the evening.  Now I will have it every four or five days.  This stuff really has a reverse tolerance...the more you take it, the less you need....which is wonderful.  It really really feels like xanax to me.......

there is only one amazon seller that sells kava by the pound.  They have two "types" and both are good.  One is 26.99 and the other is 27.99.  I have found them to be equally effective.  I have searched and tried the kava from our kratom vendors.  It is really quite expensive in comparison to amazon.  It IS really nice to try the "instants" though...very handy.  But pricey.  For the regulat root powder,  You must strain the kava in a muslin bag....i had been doing it in a metal strainer but it let too much of the root material through into the beverage.  I have heard frommany vendors that theroot powder needs to be completely removed from the drink, to protect your liver.  I also think you get WAY more bang for your buck if you put it in the blender for a few minutes.  You really need a better blender for blending something that long.....like a kutchenaid or something.  Just a good and powerful blender.  I have trashed a couple of cheaper ones blending for that amount of time.

check out the new thread on kanna.  Interesting stuff

I have used kava kava in two different forms. One form is a prepackaged tea. If I want a noticeable effect (calming/euphoria) I must at least double the serving. It tastes really good also. Another form is a capsule. I prefer this to the tea because I can take them before a presentation or facilitating a group and it is a natural way to help anxieties. I have not tried the tincture yet, but I am interested. Once I finish my current bottle of kava caps I may try the tincture. Thanks for the information.

I have tried Kava (Kava Kava dietary supplements) as well as instant kava and kava capsules from Kona Kava Farms that i got through Amazon. It seemed like the first few times it worked then just stopped all together. I also tried to get a family member who has muscle pain to try the tea but she refused because it tasted like dirt. I still have some of the tea and supplements left so i may try again one of these days if i am feeling brave enough. I've heard many people say it works wonders. Maybe the actual liquid extract works better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back