Kratom Discussion

I find the toss n wash easiest. Im weird tho. The mitra red borneo from onlinekratom is the best for sleep, sedating and mood elevation that I have tried. By far.

After a couple weeks kratom isn't working a well

For me as it first was.

I've taken advice and switched up strains very other day

I am still opiate free tho!! 21 days!! Although there

Are days when it don't work well I have been

Having feelings of turning to a PK and I hold off!!

Finally got some will power!!

Who's everybody's fav fav vender with a strong red??

Maybe I'm needing a stronger red. But don't know

From who. I've already tried 7 venders or so.

Hey true!

You need to take a kratom break. I was pretty resistant to kratom first and i have to take a break or NOTHING is effective. Maybe you are like me.

CONGRATS ON THE WILL POWER AND DAYS FREE, you rock sister! So so so happy for you! Big giant hugs!

Online kratom. The mitra red borneo is strong ass stuff.

After a couple weeks kratom isn't working a well

For me as it first was.

I've taken advice and switched up strains very other day

I am still opiate free tho!! 21 days!! Although there

Are days when it don't work well I have been

Having feelings of turning to a PK and I hold off!!

Finally got some will power!!
How much are you using? Like cat said, a break will definitely reset your tolerance and should not be bad physically at all. You probably won't notice it aside from wanting pain and/or anxiety relief. I took a total break last week bc all I had was some crappy kratom and couldn't order until this weekend. I was a little tired and sneezed some the first day. No big deal.

Another option might be to simply up your dose. Even then there is a possibility you will eventually hit a wall.

I have used it every day for over a year and stabilized on 4.5 grams 2-3 times a day. I don't get a huge noticeable effect after all of this time but I DO feel it.

If you think not using kratom will take you back to pills you might consider upping but that's not the optimal choice.

Is there any way you can take a break then returned to kratom every other day?

So, after my "break" i placed an order from Herbal Cafe yesterday, my first order from them. OMG what a class act! Between the samples (3) and the cute little hemp bag everything came in, and the fact that I placed the order at 4:00pm yesterday and it was in my hand by 10:30 today, FREE SHIPPING, I am excited! Got their Ultra supreme red thai. Just tossed and washed. Will report back. I am so excited about the cute little bag tho!

Oh! And the samples i got were

2 Ginger chews

I kava tea

And 5grams of white maeng da.

Oh one more thng.....

Online Kratom's site appears to be non functioning to me. Can one of you check it? It can be pulled up but no pics load and you cant add anything to your cart. If it really is down, i am gonna scare up their number and let them know. They have been great to me.

So, after my "break" i placed an order from Herbal Cafe yesterday, my first order from them. OMG what a class act! Between the samples (3) and the cute little hemp bag everything came in, and the fact that I placed the order at 4:00pm yesterday and it was in my hand by 10:30 today, FREE SHIPPING, I am excited! Got their Ultra supreme red thai. Just tossed and washed. Will report back. I am so excited about the cute little bag tho!

Oh! And the samples i got were

2 Ginger chews

I kava tea

And 5grams of white maeng da.
I would love your opinion on the kava tea cat, if it is kava kava you are talking about, sorry, I know it is the wrong thread.

I would love your opinion on the kava tea cat, if it is kava kava you are talking about, sorry, I know it is the wrong thread.
Will do PTFC! And no, its not the wrong thread. Other than vendor threads...we go way off topic a lot...so your good!
So, i took a half heaping teaspoon of The red. Waited an hour....very very little effect. Just a slight mood elevation that couold have been placebo. Took a BIG heaping teaspoon and now I feel it. Very mild and sedating but the true story will be in the next few hours. I did take on an empty stomach.

Last edited:
I ordered the kava tincture from mood and mind and it is very relaxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will look around, kava isn't welcome in my country due to dubious research in the past, but I would like to try some.

Well, I thought I'd finally chime in..

After extensive experiments with the red vein Borneo strain, I have come to one conclusion...

Kratom isn't for me?.. Granted, I do feel some of the very mild sedating and calming effects, but it makes me feel constantly nauseous?!...

And I'm not talking about the initial horrific wash n' toss malarkey.. I'm talking the duration of it's effects on my body?.. Maybe I need to try a new strain, but regrettably, at the minute, I'm off the Kratom wagon : (...

I wish I could add a pleasant experience to the phenomenally positive accounts just in this thread, but, alas, I cannot..

I may invest in a different strain, but to be honest, just the thought of it makes me want to toss me cookies!

Well, I thought I'd finally chime in..

After extensive experiments with the red vein Borneo strain, I have come to one conclusion...

Kratom isn't for me?.. Granted, I do feel some of the very mild sedating and calming effects, but it makes me feel constantly nauseous?!...

And I'm not talking about the initial horrific wash n' toss malarkey.. I'm talking the duration of it's effects on my body?.. Maybe I need to try a new strain, but regrettably, at the minute, I'm off the Kratom wagon : (...

I wish I could add a pleasant experience to the phenomenally positive accounts just in this thread, but, alas, I cannot..

I may invest in a different strain, but to be honest, just the thought of it makes me want to toss me cookies!
I am pretty sure the alkaloid content can vary considerably between farm/growing areas/soils which may have contributed to the nausea, but I am no expert on it to be fair. At least you gave it a go though.

Phrenicz, as I was reading your post, i ran to the loo and tossed my cookies. Lol! So, the ultra supreme red thai (from herbal cafe) that didnt do a whole lot for me yesterday kicked my ASS today. I took two heaping tsp and 10 minutes later I felt like I popped 10 vikings......20 minutes later barfed my guts up. Still buzzed. I guess two tsp was too much. Stuff is a lot better than i thought yesterday.

Ordered some kratom and received it today from online kratom. You guys had some positive comments on them so thought I'd try it. I'll post a review when I've tested it. Really anxious today so I thought I'd take a tried and true strain today. My basics I've seemed to settle on Guthro's garden. Not everything is good but the Malaysian MD and hybrid Bali work pretty consistently. I can never seem to log in to botanical wellness at the right times. Everything always reads out of stock on the days I try to buy.

Ordered some kratom and received it today from online kratom. You guys had some positive comments on them so thought I'd try it. I'll post a review when I've tested it. Really anxious today so I thought I'd take a tried and true strain today. My basics I've seemed to settle on Guthro's garden. Not everything is good but the Malaysian MD and hybrid Bali work pretty consistently. I can never seem to log in to botanical wellness at the right times. Everything always reads out of stock on the days I try to buy.
Good to see you pixie! I tried onlinekratom about a month ago and it just didn't do much for me. Hopefully it works out better for you. The kali red wasn't bad, just not enough euphoria for me.

I placed an order with Guthro's today. Everyone on the kc forum was raving about the dark Sumatran so I decided to try it out. Plus I ordered some hybrid Bali and malaysian md.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotten samples of the dark Sumatran twice now and didn't care for it. It has the sedation of a Borneo red for me but none of the anxiety or pain relief.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  4. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back