Kratom Discussion

Here is the problem that I'm having!!

I have to take my dose on a empty stomach

Or it don't work as good!

So if i eat 30 minutes after or even 2 hours later

The effects are gone.

It's like as soon as I eat I can feel the effects

Getting weaker and weaker until they r gone!

Like it's 4:41pm

First time I've ate. & now here shortly the effects will

Be next to nothing! I've tried light meal and a heavy

Meal. It's all the same!

I hear a lot of people say they don't feel the effects if taken on a full stomach. I usually wait a couple of hours after I take kratom to eat.

Are you taking kratom twice a day? You might want to take you total dose and divide that into three doses a day. Also, try eating smaller but more frequent meals.

Kratom also suppressed my appetite in the beginning. In fact, I lost twelve 12 lbs last year. I am having to watch not to get too thin now.

You do have to remember kratom is pretty subtle. I always feel an initial effect but it turns into a more mellow feeling after a couple of hours. Chasing that initial feeling will raise tolerance and sometimes even increases anxiety.

How many grams or tsp's of the bali kratom does it take for you all to feel the pain relieving effects? Bali feels most like hydrocodone and I havent taking any kratom in weeks and ima hurtin.

Here is the problem that I'm having!!

I have to take my dose on a empty stomach

Or it don't work as good!

So if i eat 30 minutes after or even 2 hours later

The effects are gone.

It's like as soon as I eat I can feel the effects

Getting weaker and weaker until they r gone!

Like it's 4:41pm

First time I've ate. & now here shortly the effects will

Be next to nothing! I've tried light meal and a heavy

Meal. It's all the same!
TL I've read from some venders that they carry the kratom in liquid drops extract form. Their supposed to work very fast and are very potent. Maybe that will work better for you.And they say not to take it every day all day because of it building such a fast tolerance. But I think im going to try it. I love kratom but it makes me so constipated even after just one day of taking it. Drinking all that clumpy stuff and I wont poop for 5 days tmi! True story lmao! Anyone else try the extract form?

so true about the constipation also its like anything if you take it for a long period of time you will build a lot of tolerance up I try to mix things up with different brands of K. Not sure if that helps or not but it doesn't hurt any.

The constipation is definitely a down side to Kratom. Worse than pk's in my opinion. I'm still looking for a good solution for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The constipation is definitely a down side to Kratom. Worse than pk's in my opinion. I'm still looking for a good solution for that.

Ground flaxseed, oats, oat bran, some dried fruit with soya milk every morning for breakfast.

Trust me, I'm the poop king. /default_rolleyes.gif

I could do a super poop just hours after an PK, PPT or kratom binge.

TL I've read from some venders that they carry the kratom in liquid drops extract form. Their supposed to work very fast and are very potent. Maybe that will work better for you.And they say not to take it every day all day because of it building such a fast tolerance. But I think im going to try it. I love kratom but it makes me so constipated even after just one day of taking it. Drinking all that clumpy stuff and I wont poop for 5 days tmi! True story lmao! Anyone else try the extract form?
Yes. Very fast. Very potent and extremely addictive. It lacks the self regulating component other than nausea. It is actually not like plain leaf kratom and much more like PK's. in the euphoria dept. It sounds good and it is too good to be true.

Be very careful not to use two days in a row and expect your plain leaf burns to diminish in quality. I don't want to sound like a bummer but it is just the truth. I think this stuff is dangerous and would prefer vendors not sell it.

TMI:: was up all night with severe gas pains

From not being able to go to the bathroom since staring K. It's been a week. Guess I need to up my water intake!!

I took me a couple gasX pills waiting to kick in so I can try n rest!!

True, can you take a couple of days off? Do burn for pain or anxiety? Maybe a day off to reset things would help.

I LOVE TOILET HUMOR! And just toilet facts as well. It is never tmi for me! Hehehehehehehe

Lets talk about "poop" b-a-b-y....lets talk about you and me.... Lets talk about all the good things and the bad things bout pooping. Lets talk abooouuut poop. Lets talk about poop! Lol we need some TLC for our poor lil butt cracks!

So far my top favs are

1. Kratom-k

2. Dayak

The rest were pretty much garbage

Or I just got a bad bunch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets talk about "poop" b-a-b-y....lets talk about you and me.... Lets talk about all the good things and the bad things bout pooping. Lets talk abooouuut poop. Lets talk about poop! Lol we need some TLC for our poor lil butt cracks!
Flol! I knew what song you were up to right away! Lol! Dancing:::::::::::::::

Kratom keeps me regular. Just sayin. Then again, I am constantly drinking water or something. Constantly.

Kratom keeps me regular. Just sayin. Then again, I am constantly drinking water or something. Constantly.
I am jealous! I drink tons of water and I'm still forever constipated. I did just learn a secret though that's been helping things along. Fig newtons!

As long as it hasn't been stored where it was exposed to moisture, it is fine. Mold is what you would be looking for but as long as storage has been in a cool, dry place you are good to go. (Never store kratom in the freezer or refrigerator)

As far as potency, again, you should fine a year out. I know people who buy in bulk and keep it for years.

I would probably put it in a large coffee can for disposal purposes. I've actually never thrown away a large amount of kratom so I don't really know.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  4. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back