Kratom Discussion

My favorites are:

Borneo Red-Botanical Wellness

Hybrid Bali-Guthro's

Private Reserve Superfine Bali-mood and mind

Red Riau-Botanical Wellness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody else turn into a horn dog with Kratom? I just took some Super Premium Bali like 45 minutes ago. It took away the pain, gave me crazy energy (ended up cleaning the house) and the whole time I was burning.....this has got to be the weirdest herb. I swear they should market it as having aphrodisiac properties.

Lol allhoney, NO it doesn't affect me like that AT ALL. I wish it did!

Lol allhoney, NO it doesn't affect me like that AT ALL. I wish it did!

WOW! I guess I must be one of those oddballs. My body is just now calming down 3 hours later. Sure wish I had a boyfriend or hubby....oh well!

I've noticed that when I smoke after taking kratom, I get really nauseous. Hmmm, maybe I can quit this way.

Strange, when I'm on opiates or kratom, I just want to smoke. I've been using an e cigarette for...about 4-5 months, strongest nicotine ones, after smoking for about 7 years, and I crave actual bloody smoke and tobacco the most when I'm feeling a bit buzzed.

I've read that kratom increases libido before. What the hell? It makes me feel like an old man who died ten years ago. Usually, as far as that goes, I usually just feel like an old man, so feeling like a dead old man (or just a dead man) isn't too nice. if I can get a slight euphoric buzz, soooorted.

I'll scurry back to the sewer now

Lol Smoka-I get a buzz off some strains but if I mix a cig with it, it turns to a nauseous buzz which isn't quite as fun.

And no libido change here whatsoever!

Oh my!! Got my Kratom-k today!!! 1.5 tsp I'm feeling GREAT!!!! I've used TKK & onlinekratom up to 20g in a day!! & I never ever got this feeling!!!! OH, Thank you GOD!! All my pain is Gone!!!!! Very very very chill!!!! Red Borneo!!

I dunno if it's cuz it's real good K or where I havent had any PK no In 5 days!!! But it's working. "Relief"

Now I'll report back how long it last for me. I didn't take a high dose so I may have to re dose soon tho!!

OMGOOOOOOOOOOOD TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

i am so so so so so so so so so so so so happy and excited for you! Omg! Yay!

Yay

Yay

Strange, when I'm on opiates or kratom, I just want to smoke. I've been using an e cigarette for...about 4-5 months, strongest nicotine ones, after smoking for about 7 years, and I crave actual bloody smoke and tobacco the most when I'm feeling a bit buzzed.

I've read that kratom increases libido before. What the hell? It makes me feel like an old man who died ten years ago. Usually, as far as that goes, I usually just feel like an old man, so feeling like a dead old man (or just a dead man) isn't too nice. if I can get a slight euphoric buzz, soooorted.

I'll scurry back to the sewer now
I have been meaning to tell you for awhile now, that I always enjoy your posts! you make me laugh!

Yay True! I'm so glad you didn't give up! And now I can't wait for my order from kratom-k!

Next time I take kratom I will pay attention and see if it makes me more frisky. Boys....dont read the next sentence........i am pretty much frisky a LOT. But like, I am in a new-er relationship of 1 1/2 years too so......

I have been meaning to tell you for awhile now, that I always enjoy your posts! you make me laugh!
Cheers Cat. =) I was pretty careful to quote the right post there.

I'm going to scurry away from this topic until the topic changes back to kratom's established effects! But seriously, I don't get how it can make people frisky...? Anyway...

Next time I take kratom I will pay attention and see if it makes me more frisky. Boys....dont read the next sentence........i am pretty much frisky a LOT. But like, I am in a new-er relationship of 1 1/2 years too so......
Haha Cat. I'm pretty much the opposite of frisky. So that's how I know it doesn't affect me that way. My poor boyfriend.

Lol! I was always the same way until I met my guy! Cant get enough of that scrumptious piece of man-meat! Lol!

Back to topic......

Dont forget to tell me if you guys are using measuring teaspoons or just reg spoons, and if they are heaping or not.....i know one smart girl weighs hers....

Maybe i should just buy a scale.

I just use a regular spoon. Never thought about using an actual teaspoon. Hmmm, I'm gonna try that. I'm prob using more than I thought.

Ever since I got sick kratom is not working like it did before. I figured it was tolerance and didn't take any while I was ill. Now that I've gone back to it though it's not holding back my anxiety like it was. I'm back in a constant state of anxiety and pain from the accompanying migraines. It was helping so much then suddenly nothing. Even my better strains I loved before are having no effect. I can't up the dose. Any more than 2 tsps makes my stomach hurt.

Maybe a new strain from a different vendor pixie? It sounds like the Borneo red at kratom-k is pretty good. So sorry about the anxiety, I def feel ya on that.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  4. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back