Kratom Discussion

I'm in the UK BeachG.... I ordered mine from naturalchemistry.co.uk
Yippee, so I'm not the only kratom user in the UK.

The only site I've ever ordered from is Divine Shaman, they have so many different strains and have never let me down. The owner of the website is great to talk to if you have any questions about kratom. Used them for about 7 years now. I have looked at 'perfect kratom' since they do cute little morning/day/evening packs, but never really risked another vendor.

I've had an evening on their enhanced bali strain, mixed with a bit of green thai.

I'm wondering if the quality is different over in the UK. I've tried sooo many different strains and can count on one hand how many I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's just so many venders to choose from

& all these fancy names!!

Can't wait for all my samples!!!!

All reds but a mang da

Now that my flu is over I've started trying out more of the orders I got last week. I was too nauseated to take kratom when I was sick.

So far I like kratom eye. Their Bali-wood blend worked it's way to third place for me of all the strains I tried. Their red vein Borneo isn't too bad either. I might order a few more of their blends.

I didn't like what I got from kratom depot really. I got 4 1/2 oz samples. I wouldn't recommend it. More expensive than other places sample packs and not very good.

Glad you'd doing better pixie!! That flu is awful?

So far who is your fav vender & strain??

Btw, i am off kratom. It completely loses its effects if i take it too often. prob a couple of months before i order again.

I have used the red vein Borneo in the past,to reasonable effect. I have a higher opiate tolerance now though and I find it hard to ingest higher amounts without gagging! Tried taking it by placing it on my tongue and swallowing with orange juice to mask the flavour, and also mixed with yoghurt, but I really find the taste and texture overpowering now.
Have you tried the capsules? Kratomcapsules.com sells them both in capsule and powder form. Their shipping and customer service is amazing as well. You can check out with your amazon.com account also. I've read where people say the capsules block the potency but I've never noticed a difference. I take em both but prefer powder. I was at a movie theater once and my neck started killing me, I took 5 capsules and within about 15 minutes got some much needed relief. I heard to take them on an empty stomach however, I'm one of those poor souls with a sensitive stomach so I have to take with food so you'll have to find what works for ya. Good luck!

Btw, i am off kratom. It completely loses its effects if i take it too often. prob a couple of months before i order again.
Good for you! Breaks really are needed to keep the tolly in check and I'm impressed you can put it down for long periods of time.

Btw... I got so sick this morning after my burn. Didn't use anything different or exceed my usual dose. It was so strange. Finally feeling better but am hesitant to use again as this is the only kratom I have on hand. Expecting an order to arrive tomorrow. May take a 24 hour break! Ha!

My top three:

1. Borneo Red from Botanical Wellness

2. Malaysian MD from Guthro's Garden

3. Bali-wood from Kratom Eye

What is everyone else's top three?

@rog, Thats weird!

My top three are

Mitra red borneo from online kratom

Red borneo from botanical wellness

Green borneo from omline kratom

Last edited:
I only ever fancied the reds, the others didn't appeal to me description wise? How have people gotten on with the greens/whites?

I tried the Riau Red and Riau Green from BW. First, I did one tsp of the Borneo red along with one tsp each of the red and green Riau and I liked it. I like Riau red a lot but the Riau green by itself causes anxiety. I'm happy overall with this latest order. Waiting on my sample of Borneo red from herbal cafe. I'm hoping I like it.

Also ordered from Dayak Chill Spot on Sunday night and I haven't received an order confirmation or anything. I emailed them, no response. I called, vm. But the money was deducted from my paypal. I'm just slightly irritated about this.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  4. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back