Kratom Discussion

Just rec'd 3 oz of kratom warehouse red Borneo (that I don't even recall ordering! Oops!!!) but happy to have it.

Kratom warehouse is not one of my usual go to vendors so I must have read a good review either here or on the kratom forum I am on.

Has anyone rec'd a red Borneo from kratom warehouse recently? I will be sure and review this order as soon as I research it well enough to do so. Prob will be my first burn in the morning.

Got my sampler in from kratom depot. They came in cheap little plastic baggies. Tried their Bali but am really sick so not sure if its not working or just too sick to feel it.

Got my order from kratom eye and kratom underground as well. Will update with reviews once I try it.

I got my Borneo Red from BW on Friday and finally took some last night and this morning. I had been using the stuff from herbal cafe and I kept getting sick on it. Maybe I was taking too much? I just realized it was the kratom from herbal cafe making me sick once I took BW's. I'll try it again later this week in a smaller dose to see if that helps.

I'm gonna order from onlinekratom this week, if it worked for true, it must be good! So happy you finally got the effects girlie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMGosh! Really?? Do try lowering you dose. She is my all time fav vendor! Kratom really does affect everyone so differently. What did you get from HC?

Hi Roger!

I think I may have been dosing myself too high. Here's what I got:

I got my order from herbal cafe and I love the packaging! Even a cute little wooden spoon! I ordered the small sampler which has ultra supreme red thai, Baik Bali, super green Bali and red veined thai was my fourth sample but is MIA. I'll email her on that. She threw in samples of maeng da and super indo white vein. I tried a couple of wooden spoonfuls of the ultra supreme red thai.

Ultimate supreme red Borneo was very strong so my guess is the Thai is also. I've got some white indo and comparing the two, I don't think it is as strong as the red.

It has been a long time since I was kratom sick but yuck when it happens!

I have used bouncing bears for year way back with him sense he first started he's the best and a very nice man also his loyalty program is the shit you get tons of cash back when you buy something the krtm is good thr also his coca tea bags are nice for tooth pain and withdraws but sapphire has the best kratom I have used it whn I'm withdwn and with about 5-7 of the pissed off elephants master blend get me thw a day I get them from my local head shop never have used the site but the site is cheaper then my local head shop but my fav for herbs is bouncing I will always support him and fight for him due to sometime ago I think about a year he got raided for his H@waii@n baby w00d ro$e seed's because they have L$@ in them but he never sold them for consumption and it clearly stated that on his site so he's still fighting that fight I will always support him and recommend others to also.

God Bless,

Kindsty

I have used bouncing bears for year way back with him sense he first started he's the best and a very nice man also his loyalty program is the shit you get tons of cash back when you buy something the krtm is good thr also his coca tea bags are nice for tooth pain and withdraws but sapphire has the best kratom I have used it whn I'm withdwn and with about 5-7 of the pissed off elephants master blend get me thw a day I get them from my local head shop never have used the site but the site is cheaper then my local head shop but my fav for herbs is bouncing I will always support him and fight for him due to sometime ago I think about a year he got raided for his H@waii@n baby w00d ro$e seed's because they have L$@ in them but he never sold them for consumption and it clearly stated that on his site so he's still fighting that fight I will always support him and recommend others to also.

God Bless,

Kindsty
That was quite a sentence.

That was quite a sentence.
lol yea I was rambling on but gota put it out thr for the ones fighting the fight and his site is kick ass you get a lot of free in store cash back with orders and he's a cool guy.

I was interested in ordering from bouncing bear a couple months back but it looks like they're discontinuing their kratom sales. Bummer! I'll check out sapphire though.

Yea I know that sucks that they are discontinuing it sapphire is good like I said I use thr caps whn WDing you also you could try this site kratom-k.com/ they have a huge selection of kratom and sell in grams and caps another good brand of Kratom is O.P.M.S it matches sapphires pissed off elephant and maybe a bit better just a bit more pricey.

Last edited:
So I'm realizing just how sedating this red Borneo is and I'm trying to figure out what I could mix with it to have a happy medium. I have been soooo tired the last couple of days and it's not too helpful for work. Suggestions?

Do you have a green Malay?

I use red Borneo alone but it is great for my anxiety. Greens make me much more nervous than whites. What do you have on hand to blend with beachgirlie?

I have maeng da, super indo white and ultra super indo green as far as greens and whites go. I still need to email herbal cafe about forgetting one of my samples. I wonder if she would change the strain. I think I might want another green or white.

I took 1 tsp of white indo with two tsp of Borneo red and holy cow, I'm so jittery. Not what I was going for, I need a balance!

I'm sure she will change it for you!

I know what you mean about the balance. It is so hard for me to find the sweet spot with greens and whites. Have you used a Bali? It isn't supposed to be so super stimulating. After all of this time I've never burned Bali. That is kind of basic, isn't it? Ha!

Yes I love Bali but I figured if I took Bali with the Borneo red, it would be just as sedating? I love my Borneo red, I just need to experiment more with making it a little less sedating.

Bali is not as sedating as red Borneo is it? So is Bali a mix between a red and green? I need to just order a bit and sample it for myself.

I can't believe you've never tried Bali! I thought Borneo was a Bali? At least the one I get from botanical wellness is. Not sure about other Borneo strains.

Isn't that crazy? You may be correct... I don't know. I typically use red Thais and Borneo; Sumtra with a very occasional white strain. Very little of white, though. I try to keep consumption fairly low bc I use daily.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  2. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  3. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  4. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  5. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  6. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  8. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  9. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  10. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  11. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  13. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  14. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  15. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  17. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  18. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  19. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  20. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
Back