Kratom Discussion

I love vendors that sell good samples. There is another vendor that sells (5) 28 oz samples for $25. I think that's right. I will do some searching and verify that (sounds too good to be true doesn't it? Ha)
I am sure you mean 5 28g samples...but...do you care to share the vendors name?

The red vein Borneo is very sedating to me J. It is my fav. I've got an order of sundra coming in and I hear it is mellow but not overly sedating. The thing with kratom is that batches vary so much from vendor to vendor and even from batch to batch sometimes. I feel like I can rely on my "go to" vendor for quality leaf so if I have any doubt, I use her.

I just don't know how much benefit you will receive using both Rx and kratom. In fact, I've heard kratom use makes your "real" 0ppy tolerance higher so if you ever need it for surgery etc it might not work as well. I guess it goes both ways. I wouldn't think you would feel much taking both in one day but that's just a guess.

I do know kratom has an antogonist (I think that's right) property to it so there is a ceiling effect. In order words, you hit the best one dose is going to get and taking three times as much won't make you feel three times better.

I wish I could be more help. I'm so glad you aren't having trouble getting it down! Maybe you can use it now and then if you think it helps your anxiety.

Not sure any of this makes sense. I know what I'm trying to say just not sure I'm communicating it very well.

Haha! Yes... gm. Sorry!

buy-kratom.us

It is a bulk vendor for keelos but great sample packs as well.

Thanks for the info. I don't always use Rx. I have been trying to get away from that some. I placed an emergency med order for the holidays in case it gets to be too much. I'm also going on a family cruise. I may need a little something for that. Being on a ship with 20 family members for 8 days may make me want to jump off!! Too bad we aren't cruising to Mexico. Lol

Hahah!! So true! I would DEF have to go with supplies. Sounds like fun though!

Try using kratom a few times on your off days and see what you think. I think you are safe staying with the reds... But then again, everyone is different and kratom is finicky. Fun but finicky.

Oh lord, I think I've become a little too dependent on this stuff. I only have about two tsp left and I don't get a package until tomorrow afternoon. I feel like crap today but I'm holding off on taking the last of my supply. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh lord, I think I've become a little too dependent on this stuff. I only have about two tsp left and I don't get a package until tomorrow afternoon. I feel like crap today but I'm holding off on taking the last of my supply. Sigh.

How long have you been using kratom and at what dose? I think insomnia is the worst part of WD/cutting back.

How long have you been using kratom and at what dose? I think insomnia is the worst part of WD/cutting back.
I've been using it for about two months. Every day. Multiple times a day. It helps so much with my anxiety and general sense of well being. I have a cold right now so I've been using alka seltzer nighttime cold medicine and that helps me sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the post office will hold a package for me to pick up? It'll be there tonight but waiting for the postman to get here is the problem. He doesn't deliver until about 2 pm.

Does anyone know if the post office will hold a package for me to pick up? It'll be there tonight but waiting for the postman to get here is the problem. He doesn't deliver until about 2 pm.

They should give your post office a call. Mine does all the time. Then again I live in a small town but I don't see why they would not.

They should give your post office a call. Mine does all the time. Then again I live in a small town but I don't see why they would not.
I'm definitely going to call the post office later today. I'm sure they won't do anything until the package is physically there. Might actually have to call first thing in the am.

Yeah they should hold it for you. I live in the third biggest city in the country and they will hold a package for ya.

I amSUCH an idiot! So i placed an order from bw yesterday for eight oz of the red borneo. My credit card didnt go through cuz i had not changed my billing address when i moved r cently. So they sent me an email. I go to replace the order and they are sold out! ALREADY! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I emailed them and told them about our forum and how we love that stuff.maybe we can get a discount for future orders cuz we are members here. I does not hurt to ask!

What does Kratom do for Someone?? What is it?? And who should use it? Thanks.

Sorry Cat. Wasn't me who ordered it all. Lol.

I do have another question. How many tsp equals a gram? I'm getting different answers through google.

Yeah they should hold it for you. I live in the third biggest city in the country and they will hold a package for ya.

I amSUCH an idiot! So i placed an order from bw yesterday for eight oz of the red borneo. My credit card didnt go through cuz i had not changed my billing address when i moved r cently. So they sent me an email. I go to replace the order and they are sold out! ALREADY! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I emailed them and told them about our forum and how we love that stuff.maybe we can get a discount for future orders cuz we are members here. I does not hurt to ask!
There's a note in red at the top of their page that says that they just marked everything as sold out until Saturday. But it sucks you have to wait until then to order.

Kratom is a plant in the same family as coffee trees. It's made by harvesting the leaves from the Mitragyna speciosa tree. It comes in many forms: fresh leaves, dried leaves, leaves ground into powder, teabags, and capsules. The leaves have medicinal properties. Each strain is different. Red strains tend to have relaxing properties; green and white strains tend to be energizing. Most strains have some pain relieving properties but the red strains, particularly Bali, are commonly thought to do it best. As well as a wide range of effects kratom binds to 0pi@te receptors making it very sought after to help with withdrawal symptoms. Depending on strain, dose, and individual body chemistry it can act as lots of things: A morning pick me up, an antianxiety med, a pain killer, a sleep aid and possibly more. The draw, as well as the effects of course, is that it's still legal in most places and it's significantly cheaper than meds.@Chris1
Bump for Chris....again. Here is the answer I gave you last time you asked.

If anyone was considering trying out Indigo Rising Herbs you can use the coupon code: "Thanksgiving coupon" to get 20% of your order. It's good until December 2nd.

Sorry Cat. Wasn't me who ordered it all. Lol.

I do have another question. How many tsp equals a gram? I'm getting different answers through google.
It's unclear because it has to do with density. Regular kratom powder (consistency of cocoa powder) is 2 grams=1 teaspoon. Super fine powder (consistency of talcum powder) is about 3 grams=1 teaspoon.

If anyone was considering trying out Indigo Rising Herbs you can use the coupon code: "Thanksgiving coupon" to get 20% of your order. It's good until December 2nd.
Is there anything that you liked from them? My account is still pending approval. WTH?! Makes me not wanna try them at all. I am gonna give sacred plant life a try for sure though.

Is there anything that you liked from them? My account is still pending approval. WTH?! Makes me not wanna try them at all. I am gonna give sacred plant life a try for sure though.

I wasn't a fan of my sampler, no. Their Borneo & Bali didn't feel at all what I'm used to. Even 1.5 teaspoons made me feel nauseous. I can't recommend them really but figured I'd throw the coupon out there in case someone wanted it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back