Kratom Discussion

Tried the kwik kratom bali and it was rubbish. Getting anxious and it's not helping at all.

Oh no. Try some of the potent Bali!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm already irritated with Indigo Rising. Just approve my access already, they act like it's some top secret stuff!

Lol...I realized I cant take this on back to back days cuz its plugged me up bad lmao!

Welcome back @pokeytoe!

@beachgirlie90-not a big fan of any of the indigo rising. The bali was okay but not as good as Guthro's hybrid bali or botanical wellness's Borneo.

Hi guys,

I am on the last of my red borneo from botanical wellness and am going to place an order from kratom-k. Prob some sumatra and red thai. I have pretty much only ever had the borneo and bali strains from anyone. I do NOT want to be stimulated!

Thy are a little pricey (just a little) but i have a coupon for 15 percent off of any order using "NOV15" in the checkout. They have a hige selection. Will let you guys know. That red borneo from bw is really good. I,like you, hope they get stock insoon. Since my broken arm is not healing right, i am in LOTS of pain. Nothing I amsure evenclose to what you guys have,but that kratom works SO well.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

The Hybrid Bali from Guthro's Garden is good. They have a $20 sample pack too. I also like the Private Reserve Bali from mood and mind. Those are my choices right below the Borneo Red from botanical wellness.

Shit where the fuck am i gonna order from?
I hate that your arm is not healing! Did you have a break/surgery? I hade a plate and 7 screws put in my elbow last year and thank goodness it doesn't hurt!

I don't like stimulating strains at all either! Makes my heart race. I use kratom fr anxiety control, mainly. Anyway, I love the RVB from Herbal Cafe. It is kind of pricey but I am beginning to think with kratom, you get what you pay for. My last order was from a popular but much lesser expensive vendor and about half as effective. Using more out didn't do anything except make me feel "yuck".

Also I wonder if I am beginning to experience SSS bc I don't rotate enough. I've placed an order for some sundra that I hear is interesting but I rarely use anything but the more relaxing strains.

Do you rotate Cat or take frequent breaks? Maybe I need a break but I dread that!

I placed a sample order from Herbal Cafe. I'm definitely curious.

So what's everybody's favorite vendor here?  What are the best prices you see for an ounce?  

So what's everybody's favorite vendor here? What are the best prices you see for an ounce?
I like botanical wellness, Mood and Mind and Guthro's Garden at the moment. I'm curious about Green Leaf Kratom, have you tried it?

My favorites are Guthro's & Botanical Wellness.

Cheapest is kwik kratom at 7 dollars an ounce and free shipping but it wasn't very good in my opinion.

Has anyone taken the kratom for benzo w/d? Im two days off my regular 5mg dose of v@l and I have some kratom still but want to know if it helped any of you and took away the benzo w/d? I see my pdoc tomarrow to renew my script oh thank god. I never run out early, but I will make sure the never happenes again :/

I quit b3nz0s when the kratom worked but I never had any sort of withdraw from them so I don't know.

Has anyone taken the kratom for benzo w/d? Im two days off my regular 5mg dose of v@l and I have some kratom still but want to know if it helped any of you and took away the benzo w/d? I see my pdoc tomarrow to renew my script oh thank god. I never run out early, but I will make sure the never happenes again :/
Kratom might help ease a bit of acute benzo WD symptoms but if it is a pretty heavy habit or taken for any significant amount of time, I doubt it would cover much. Additionally, CT off benzos lowers the risk of seizure. Abrupt cessation is really nothing to play with and should be avoided. (I know from 1st hand experience!) Val's have a long half life so you will most likely be okay if you only have two days without. 0ppiez have a cross tolerance, I think, if you are using those and will most def help.

I found kratom helped the very real PAWS that usually accompanies benzo withdrawal after the hell like symptoms of the acute phase gradually subsides. PAWS can last for up to a year or more. It has been 2.5 yrs for me and I still have tinnitus (ringing in the ears) 24/7. I doubt if it will ever go away.

Bottom line is this..if you run out of benzos early (I did every. single. month) seek help. I learned the hard way as one of those months my luck ran out and ended up in the ER after having a grand mal seizure.

Again, you should be ok if you only have two days but if the symptoms get too bad, go to the ER with a "panic attack". You will know what "too bad" is if you ever have the experience. It is nothing like I've ever felt before or since and the best way to describe it is equal parts hell and insanity. (Shivers)

Be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back