Kratom Discussion

Ouch. I sympathize, I've done pretty much the same thing. In fact, it happened today and my throat is raw and irritated right now. The sacrifices we make for Kratom. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LmaoI'm glad I'm not the only one.

My little naked rat always thinks she wants some kratom too. She gets super excited every time I open the bag. While I was choking she tried to steal my spoon.

My little naked rat always thinks she wants some kratom too. She gets super excited every time I open the bag. While I was choking she tried to steal my spoon.
OMG I LOVE rats!! I've owned many over the years and they are so much fun. I just hate that their life span is so short. I get very attached to anything furry. Ahhh you have a naked one-I'm so jealous! Hmmmm, I think I may be looking into getting one ASAP.

She's my favorite pet since I was a little kid. She's really social and sweet but she's always up to some mischief.

Do naked rats have a longer life span than the average rat?

Owwww! Took some kratom....well tried to. Somehow managed to swallow the water but not the powder. Tried to hold breath and drink to get it down. Swallowed then gasped for air. Inhaled some powder. Choked, gasped, coughed. Drank a whole bottle of water then threw it all up.
Omg i did that the first time i tried it. Omg.....poor girl!

Do naked rats have a longer life span than the average rat?

No lolI meant that I haven't liked any of our pets that well since my pets from childhood. We have a whole zoo of pets at my house.

No lol

I meant that I haven't liked any of our pets that well since my pets from childhood. We have a whole zoo of pets at my house.
I figured that was what you meant but I was hoping they had some freakishly long lifespan. LOL. I did google and see that it's about the same as any other rat. I think they are great pets, so smart and fun. I'm seriously going to call around after work to see if I can find one. Thanks so much for putting the idea in my head, I think I really need a pet right now but a not too high maintenance one. I've been without a pet for about two years and I think it's just what I need to lift my spirits. I miss my dog sooooo much!

Went on an ordering spree today.  Kwik Kratom, another order from Guthro's Garden, and....uh......some other place I've forgotten already.  They had samples for 2.50 a piece so I bought some other strains I've never tried.  My boyfriend has been taking it too now so I need more.  

Pixie-what do you like at Guthro's? I'm still on the fence with them. I feel like I need to order the Hybrid Bali again before I decide. I just placed an order with mood and mind for the Private Reserve Bali. I've been checking botanical wellness every day to see if they got the Borneo Red in yet. No luck yet.

Hybrid Bali from Guthro's. I also keep checking botanical wellness. The Borneo red is still my favorite from BW. Don't like Guthro's Borneo as well but the hybrid bali is good.

I still haven't had a lot of luck. I can't get more than 4 tsp down. After that my body says no thanks & I cough up powder or puke up a bunch of nasty gritty stuff that I choke on for a while. Gross! I thought about caps but my stomach hates me already. I hate to give up when I see all these good reviews.

I still haven't had a lot of luck. I can't get more than 4 tsp down. After that my body says no thanks & I cough up powder or puke up a bunch of nasty gritty stuff that I choke on for a while. Gross! I thought about caps but my stomach hates me already. I hate to give up when I see all these good reviews.

Today makes the 3rd time I tried it. Just washed 10g down of Bali. Let's see how this does.

The last time I done 10g nothing

First time 20g nothing.

If this don't work I'm gonna give up too 😢

I hope it works for you. Are you trying a different type this time?

10 grams seems like alot.....don't make yourself sick. What exactly are you aiming for as far as results? Most of the time you don't "feel" it like you would pills. The symptoms just fade away. I've gotten some euphoria but it's totally random whether I will or won't. Most of the time I can't "feel" it; the aches or the anxiety just fade.

Today makes the 3rd time I tried it. Just washed 10g down of Bali. Let's see how this does.

The last time I done 10g nothing

First time 20g nothing.

If this don't work I'm gonna give up too 😢
Fingers crossed for you! Which Bali did you take?

Doh. I've got to plan better. All my orders are going to arrive on Monday again. Gonna run out tomorrow. I even did two orders priority to speed it up but they didn't mail them until late today.

Same problem here pixie. I placed an order early yesterday so I would receive by Friday. Well it didn't go out until late last night so I'm not getting it until Saturday. Wahhhh.

On the plus side Monday I should have 4 orders all arriving simultaneously! My boyfriend started taking it too which threw my planning off. Such a weird little plant kratom is. Instead of pain relief I think it should be marketed for mental health. Craig is bipolar. Our disorders are wildly different but it works just as well on him. He says he likes it because he can still manic (he likes that for some reason) but he doesn't lose control or flip to rage on the kratom. Our relationship has improved. Not that it wasn't good before but both of our mental health issues being better controlled helps alot. I've started s couple of his friends on it too after they saw how much it was helping us.

Same problem here pixie. I placed an order early yesterday so I would receive by Friday. Well it didn't go out until late last night so I'm not getting it until Saturday. Wahhhh.

Hi beachgirlie and everyone. Read most of this thread yesterday. I see so many different uses of kratom. I know body chemistry is different for everyone, but will people chime in on best thoughts/products of kratom for easing w/d aches, occasional cravings for that evil tramp (I'm on the verge of kicking to the curb) and at the same time gives an energy boost? Should I mix a couple together or different types at different times based on how I feel? I'm on a roller coaster and need to even out, but don't want too much b3nz0 feeling. Thoughts?Ps: if anyone knows me, today has been a much better day than yesterday!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back