Kratom Discussion

Pixie- you have a keeper for sure!! What a great guy to care so much about your mental health.

Revenger-you are kicking ass today! Keep it up.

As for me, no Kratom today. I'm going to lower my expectations a bit and raise my dose for tomorrow if I can. My stomach doesn't seem to love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My boyfriend is winning brownie points today. As I said earlier I ran out of kratom and my order isn't scheduled to arrive until Monday. I started showing anxiety symptoms and it just kept escalating. My boyfriend spent an hour calling around until he found a place that sells it locally. I told him that it'll be q lot more expensive and he said "I don't care. I will never let you suffer if there is something I can do to prevent it." Leaving for the smoke shop now!
Wow that is awesome Pixie! What a great compassionate guy you have. Let us know how the K is. I may be hitting up a smoke shop after work but I've heard the quality is not very good compared to online.

Pixie- you have a keeper for sure!! What a great guy to care so much about your mental health.

Revenger-you are kicking ass today! Keep it up.

As for me, no Kratom today. I'm going to lower my expectations a bit and raise my dose for tomorrow if I can. My stomach doesn't seem to love it.

You have the Borneo red from botanical wellness right? I hope you get something out of it tomorrow. Definitely try a little more. But you can always send it to me if you don't want it. 😛

Awwww the smoke shop was sucktastic. They had almost nothing but green maeng da which will NOT help my anxiety. Prices were stupid high and quality was shite. Didn't end up getting anything.

Oh man that's a bummer. I haven't had a chance to check the smoke shops around here yet. Was there only one that carried it?

Oh man that's a bummer. I haven't had a chance to check the smoke shops around here yet. Was there only one that carried it?

Yeah, just the one though I live in a small town. Frankly I was surprised anyone had it.

Has anyone ever bought from kwik kratom? 7 bucks an ounce on bali with free shipping

Maybe they're waiting for the micronized blend to come through customs too. I just can't convey how much I love the Borneo Red. I felt awful this morning because I had two drinks with dinner last night (my body hates alcohol) and I took three tsp and I feel great. I wish everyone got this feeling from it, it really is comparable to a pk for me. The downside is that I'm down to about 20 grams so I'm hoping my order from mood and mind makes it here tomorrow.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If your body hates alcohol, stop having it and take your kratom like a good girl.......lol!

My borneo red was supposed to come today but it didnt....so monday i have arriving

Some lovely low dose codeine pills, 20 xannie bars (hope i canbe responsible with them) mj edibles, indian hash and kratom. HOLLA!

If your body hates alcohol, stop having it and take your kratom like a good girl.......lol!

My borneo red was supposed to come today but it didnt....so monday i have arriving

Some lovely low dose codeine pills, 20 xannie bars (hope i canbe responsible with them) mj edibles, indian hash and kratom. HOLLA!
I know right? I don't know why I don't learn! I probably only drink a few times a year but I always pay the next day!

Wow. That's quite the stash! I'm jealous!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought some kratom capsules from the local smoke shop. They were Bali. I bought four packages w three capsules each and took them all. Total crap. Oh well.

Hm. That stinks. Hope u didnt spend too much money!

I have never looked around me. I live in a major city. I should maybe check "in case". Lol!

You know.....i think i used to drink for no reason. A couple times a week.Just cuz i thought i should. But it didnt do much for me and i dont miss it. I stopped about a month ago.

Those crap Bali capsule pkgs were cheap which should have been my first clue!

When I drink, it's usually cause others are and I need to get out of that mindset!

I received my order from mood and mind today. One ounce of Dark Sumatran and one ounce of Bali Private Reserve and they threw in a sample of the maeng da. I took two tsp of the Bali and I'm very happy with it! Much better than the Bali Ultra Premium I ordered from them last time.

I don't get hangovers but drinking, even small amounts, has made me nauseous for years. When I was a giant pot head I could drink (I imagine the mj counteracted the nausea and I just never realized it). My apartment was party central and half the time I think I drank because it was the only thing in my refrigerator most nights.

Now, though, I'm drunk and sick from two drinks. No idea why. I just don't bother. When I got the joint aches from the 0pie w/d I tried a drink to see if it'd help but it didn't.

I'm happy to see this thread explode with so much useful information!  I'm a big believer in Kratom these days.  It's helped me keep out of trouble with other substances...and it's helped my mood remain positive during some difficult days.

My main source for Kratom these days is Green Leaf Kratom.  They seem to have pretty fair prices in my experience.  As I've said earlier, I love their Maeng Da and Vietnam for "uppers".  Their Red Relief and Pleasant Green Bali Supreme are excellent for relaxation as well, although the latter is a little on the weaker side of things.  I have to say that I do find the difference between strains to be subtle.

I've also ordered from The Kratom King.  Honestly, I've found their prices to be a little higher than GLK, though the quality of their stuff is pretty much on par.

I personally I feel like one of these is absolutely needed to meter out a consistent dose:

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-0-01g-Digital-Scale/dp/B0012LOQUQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416181719&sr=8-1&keywords=american+weigh+scale

I personally have one of those, albiet in the 1000G capacity version.  The smaller capacity scales will be more accurate, though.  The 1000G capacity is a little overkill for weighing out 6 grams at a time.

I'll usually grab a couple of ounces of orange juice, throw the kratom in there, let it soak up the liquid for 5 mins, and down it in one go.  I also have a capsule machine, though, and those are very handy if you're out of the house.  I generally fill up the "00" size vegetable capsules, and can fit about 13g in 24 capsules.  It is a little labor-intensive, though.  It'll save some money in the long run, but it takes much more time to make the capsules.

I hope that helps some of ya'll /default_smile.png. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back